Character growth rates! (Spoilers)

VincentASM

Just a heads up. Growth rates are almost done.

Hoshidan characters

Feel free to use or share (credit would be nice but not necessary)!

Don't click the Nohr or Other characters yet.

Also, does anyone know which of these characters are exclusive or not? Especially the ones with arrows. Dunno if they are obtainable yet either.

Gunter
Felicia
Jakob
Rinkah
Kaze
Sakura
Azura
Hana
Subaki
Silas
Saizou
Orochi
Hinoka
Asama
Setsuna
Tsukiyomi
Oboro
Hinata
Takumi
Kagerou
Yuugiri
Nishiki
Ryoma
Crimson <------- [Wyvern Rider]
Asyura <------- [Nohr Thief]
Elise
Arthur
Effie
Odin
Zero
Nyx
Camilla
Luna
Berka
Lazward
Pieri
Benoit
Charlotte
Leo
Flannel
Xander
Izana <------- [Duke of Izumo]
Fuuga <------- [Wind Tribe Leader]
Yukimura <------- [Puppeteer]
Flora
Mozume
Kanna M
Kanna F
Shigure
Deere
Sophie
Midoriko
Shinonome
Kisaragi
Gurei
Kinu
Hisame
Mitama
Matoi
Syalla
Siegbert
Foleo
Ignis
Velour
Lutz
Ophelia
Soleil
Eponne
Anna <---- Why's she at the end?

Disclaimer: There's a 10% chance IS is pranking us and these values are all completely wrong.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, they really lowered the growth rates!! I'm so happy, that was like one of the things I really wanted. Those are like FE7 level of growth rates.

Now I wonder if they also lowered the caps!

Oh, nevermind you still have to add them to class growth rates, so they're probably not that low =/

Also, it seems like Gunter is a true Jeigan haha

Edited by Nobody

Wow, you already figured out the specifics for the Avatar? Amazing.

Those are definitely interesting. HP growths are no higher then those oft the other stats, so it's basically like the Gaiden growths. I wonder how this will end up playing out.

Either way, nice to see that the stat inflation stopped. After all, with such a radical change, they must have put some thought into how this will affect the flow of the game.

Edited by BrightBow

Wow. Rinkah's strength growth rate really is rather awful.

And Gunter went full Jagen 0% speed pft.

Heh, no chance for the 'dream' perfect level up with Suzukaze, as useless as magic is on him anyways.

Oh man, just realized a lot of the HP growths are really low, guess that explains the low-ish healths seen in streams.

Edited by Vineron

this would probably be added with class base stats but it's sort of odd(and amusing) that Tsukuyomi and Sakura have higher Strength growth than Rinka(giving Asama a pass since his promotion would need that Strength growth but he has pretty low Magic for a Priest).

Guys, there more than likely is class growths on top of this to get the correct number - somehow I doubt Rinka has 20% HP and 25% Strength growths.

They'll probably wind up being pretty high.

Edited by Tryhard

Thanks Vincent!

Gunther's growth rates are funny

Too bad Rinka has such a low personal growth, I was looking forward to her having stipdly high strength. Her defence is amazing though. And assuming Oni has highish Strength growth, she'll actually be pretty balanced.

WTH Asama has 50% growth in strength xD Can that be right?

Some of these growths are kind of wonky, many characters have growths that don't really fit the general image of their class, Like Hinata's 15% Speed growth.

Not complaining though, since with class growth rates factored in, such characters should be nicely balanced.

Edited by Sylphid

Man i did not expect Saizou of all people to have so much magic he's the third highest Hoshidian adult and the fifth highest Hoshidian overall and tied for third overall is his son. Hope he has a magic class.

I don't see the problem with Rinkahs low strengh/hp, i guess they just split the bord and cord between versions. Plus with her high defence to go woth the speed/skill she needs a downside in some stat.

Wow Asset/Flaw really make a difference now, with 15-20 all over the place. THAT is what i hoped FE13 would've done.

Thanks Vincent!

Gunther's growth rates are funny

Too bad Rinka has such a low personal growth, I was looking forward to her having stipdly high strength. Her defence is amazing though. And assuming Oni has highish Strength growth, she'll actually be pretty balanced.

WTH Asama has 50% growth in strength xD Can that be right?

Some of these growths are kind of wonky, many characters have growths that don't really fit the general image of their class, Like Hinata's 15% Speed growth.

Not complaining though, since with class growth rates factored in, such characters should be nicely balanced.

CurtisManning posted an album with character's base stats yesterday and Asama's base Str and def are superior to his base Mag and res.

He is a really interresting unit, that's sure.

And Saizou's mag growth is impressive indeed.

God Arthur's luck growth is 5 even gunther has 3 times better luck growth then him. His son on the other hand is luckier than freaking Anna (and everybody else for that matter) at 75 Who is tied with my Trouba-Pony-Princes,. I mean Elise at 70.

And of course Effie is tied for highest strength on the Nohr side with 60 but is beat by Kagerou with 65 i did not see that coming tbh.