Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

Super Mario Maker comes out tomorrow, guys! At least, in America and Europe. In Japan, it's out today and for Australia, it comes out on the 12th.

I wanna know what sort of levels you guys are planning on making. Be it simple "Just keep running" levels or "Try to get past my Thwomp Totem" levels or "Play as Ike" levels. Not everything is available at the start, though. It takes a few days for everything to become unlocked. Or you can mess with the Wii U clock settings like I will XD

When the game comes out in your region, and you feel like testing others with your level, post the level ID here so others on this forum can take on your challenge

Completely outdated compilation of levels posted in here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D7S7lfQbzarBaV4PbaxIJyiHFGAkRjy_2FeE80zTqVI/edit?usp=sharing

It mostly just contains the earlier level datas. Some may no longer work.

Edited by Power Master
Added google doc to OP

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've already got a Super Mario Maker topic. Unless this topic has a much narrower focus (which it doesn't appear to), I highly recommend posting in there instead of making a duplicate topic.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56802&page=1

I made this topic as a, essentially, "post your level here!" kind of topic. I knew of the other one, but that one is for discussing the game in general.

For this one, you can describe the level you plan on making and/or post your level codes here.

I made this topic as a, essentially, "post your level here!" kind of topic. I knew of the other one, but that one is for discussing the game in general.

For this one, you can describe the level you plan on making and/or post your level codes here.

The title of thread does not reflect the main purpose of the thread then.

It would be a good idea to change it to reflect your subtopics because right now all it says is, Mario Maker is coming out!

Edited by kingddd

I think my copy should arrive tomorrow so I'm very much looking forward to it.

As for what kind of level, I generally like those that are a combination of puzzle and fast gameplay. I don't care much for things like visual themes or whatnot. I'm also quite liking the self-playing aspects of some of the levels. I wouldn't want to use it exclusively, but that preview level that's been shown a lot where the fire flower (I think it was) is passed along a conveyor belt system for about a minute before reaching the player looked entertaining.

I've got a few isolated ideas that I plan on forcing together in some unorthodox manner. I'll perhaps post it here when I've done it. Or post the ID or whatever it is.

Edited by Mrs Chrom

The title of thread does not reflect the main purpose of the thread then.

It would be a good idea to change it to reflect your subtopics because right now all it says is, Mario Maker is coming out!

Riiiight... I don't know how to do that... Do I just make a new topic now, or....?

Edited by Power Master

I'm focusing way too much on recreating levels, then just playing them in different styles and themes. I'm sure someone out there is already doing that though.

Power Master that level was terrifying. Good work.

My friend got Mario Maker I'll be borrowing it to make some levels, I'll tell ya when they are uploaded

And my friend was wondering if it would be OK if I put his levels in this thread too.

Here's the ID for my first uploaded level: D6FD-0000-0018-7E8A.

Tried out PowerMaster's Level, and defeated it with 1 life lost.

I tried your level, too. I couldn't figure out how to get past the area after the Large Koopa destroys everything.

My friend got Mario Maker I'll be borrowing it to make some levels, I'll tell ya when they are uploaded

And my friend was wondering if it would be OK if I put his levels in this thread too.

Totally fine. Any level is acceptable.

3745-0000-0015-6CED is the ID for my first level.

Tried yours, and I couldn't get passed it either. Maybe I'm not as good a Mario player as I thought...

My next level ID isn't the Armada one as I promised sorry but instead is one simply called "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" 60AC-0000-001B-496C. If that doesn't work, replace the first zero with an O because I can never tell.

Maybe I should make one based of off Power Master at some point...

Edited by Power Master

A perfect recreation of SMB 1-1:

F2E1 - 0000 - 001C - 604B

Well, I did take a bit of a liberty with the underground area simply because I thought it looked a little better with what I did to it.

Here's my new stage:

F715-0000-0021-ACB5

It's called Underwater Tunnel,

and it's a bit...crowded.

EDIT: Also, I've made a mistake on my previous post and posted the wrong code here's the actual code:

6F0E-0000-0019-AAFC

It's called Yoshi vs Bowser.

Edited by Water Mage

18C9-0000-0021-A37D: Jungle of Piranha: Fire (Flower) Quest. As the title implies, there's Piranha Plants and Venus Fire Traps everywhere. Also, Latikus fly in the sky. The difficulty starts low enough, but it gets really hard later on.

E5BD-0000-0018-1C54: Semi-Kaizo Mario: One-Block Jump: It's short, but the jumps can be annoying and there's one-block platforms galore.

I made both of the levels above. They aren't exactly easy!

EDIT: I tried out the "Underwater Tunnel" above. It was ok. The area near the second cape was intense, but I just took a hit and powered up again. I died once.

Edited by Darrman

Here's two levels that my brothers made.

This one is quite easy and basic: ED85-0000-001C-4095

This one is somewhat difficult, but I'd say it's difficulty is moderate overall: ED05-0000-001C-4095 (was un-uploaded to make room for more level upload space)

And I decided to make a course that's specifically meant to teach beginners the mechanics of Mario. It may sound kind of pointless, but after reading Miyamoto's level design philosophy on World 1-1 and how the very first part teaches good and bad (eg: mushroom = good, goomba = bad), I thought I'd give a tutorial level a try myself, for the fun of it.

Tell me what you think of it and if it's a good Mario beginner stage or not: B055-0000-0024-6EFB

Edit: changed the first ID code since I wrote it wrong. The first 0 in the old code should've been an 8. The second level was also un-uploaded to make room for more level uploads.

Edited by Randoman