Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia

Kay

This is an anonymous game. It will start as soon as Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia ends.

One warning: there may be a few things you might consider spoilers in the flavor. I've tried to avoid this as much as possible, but no guarantees that it's perfect.

[spoiler=Rules]

0. Check the Mafia HQ for basic Mafia rules.

1. This game is NOC (No Outside Contact). Unless you are told otherwise, you may not discuss the game with other players outside of the discussion board on the game forum.

2. Vote and unvote using the ##Vote: User format and ##Unvote: User. Please specify who you're unvoting, although I won't be very strict about this. Incorrectly formatted votes will still be counted, assuming I notice them and can figure out what you're trying to do.

3. If a majority vote is reached, the Day Phase will end immediately. If the time is up, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

4. In the event of a tie, the phase will be extended for a short time. The phase ends immediately after the first vote or unvote to break the tie.

5. If a person is modkilled during the day phase, all votes up to that point are completely null and void. The person modkilled is lynched that day, and the phase immediately changes to night.

6. If something causes the phase to end, but I am not around to update, anything that happens afterward will not count. Whatever happens will be the same as if the phase ended on time.

7. You may not discuss the game with living players if you are dead. One info-and-advice-free post in the game thread is allowed.

8. Anyone not participating in the game may not provide players with any information or advice specific to the game.

9. The Night Phase ends after all actions are sent in, or as soon as the deadline is reached if not all actions are sent in. If you have a night action but would prefer not to use it, reply to your role PM with "Night X - Idling".

10. No editing posts whatsoever. If your grammar or spelling is incomprehensible, you can doublepost to correct it. I'm going to be fairly lenient with this, since it's easy to edit a post quickly without thinking, but if any significant information is changed, you may well be looking at a modkill.

11. Don't directly quote anything a moderator tells you about the game, or that you're claiming they told you. Paraphrasing is fine. Yes, this means no quoting role PMs. At all. Don't quote your entire role PM, don't forward it, don't repeat it verbatim, and don't do any of these things with a fake role PM, either. This also includes the image in your role PM. You are not permitted to say anything about those images.

12. If a role PM and the rules contradict each other, the role PM takes precedence.

13. Play to win the game. Not playing at your most competitive is fine; trolling or gamethrowing isn't. I realize this is very subjective, and while I'm pretty sure no one will break it without meaning to, any questions are fine.

14. Don't screenshot anything related to the game in any way, unless it's to prove to me that someone is cheating.

15. Don't try to get modkilled or break rules on purpose for any reason. I'm not going to let you benefit from it. Don't do anything that obviously should be against the rules. If you want to do something of dubious legality, ask me first, if possible.

16. Everyone is invisible by default. You may not change this setting.

17. Unless your role PM specifies otherwise, you may target any alias on the game forum, and may not target SF users.

18. Do not attempt to gain access to anyone else's account.

Rules are subject to change if necessary.

Player list:

1. Diavolo (Core)

2. Fimbulvetr Rothene

3. Haze

4. Iris

5. JBCWK

6. Kirsche (Kevin)

7. Levantamos (Levity/Bizz) Reinfleche

8. Luster Purge (Proto)

9. Manix

10. Naglfar

11. Nightmare Strawman

12. Prims

13. Rapier (Lorddomu) 13th

14. the_whistler Marth

Subs:

13th - Subbed in for Rapier, N1

Strawman the Ducksaw Ducky - Subbed in for Nightmare, D2

1. Rothene

2. Marth (blues)

3. Dave Strider (Reinfleche)

Edited by Kay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kay~!

Training Mafia? owo

Uh, this is me signing up.

No, Training Mafia is gonna happen after this one. ...okay, or during it, depending on whether I find my sanity by then.

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Sign. Me. Up.

(Wait, is this Blue/Red or Time/Darkness based? hehehehe)

I LOVE SKY I LOVE SKY I LOVE SKY

also yey an anonymous game!

please not to be killing me N1 anymore ):