Let's Play The Last Promise(Again)

Lance Masayoshi

So for people who don't know, I played one of the earlier versions of TLP. It wasn't the best thing and I've been wanting to start over for a while. So I asked a few of my dearest friends,saying friends lightly and we started a co commentary playing this fabulous game. Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW0Urnqd2SNeOFh6zLeyH-xQwPEUFCuEA&feature=edit_ok

The Playlist and such for the videos. I apologize the first 7 are short and such but difficulties. And this is a shitty LP so who cares?

DISCLAIMER: None of the jokes here were meant to hurt anyone. They are for comedic purposes and if it offends you we sincerely apologize. We mean no harm.

Also expect another tonight maybe.

Thank you.

Also if this is in the wrong place, can someone move it? I would appreciate it.

– Y'know, if you're willing to go and pirate purchase recording softwares, you might as well pick up something like Camtasia. It can record much more than 8 minutes at a time, lets you pause recordings to settle technical issues and even lets you cut and merge videos. .-.

– Now that's I'm watching the latest video, you just went from 5~8 minutes FE LP vids (pretty short) to 1h30 ones (way too long). 20~40 would probably get you more people actually taking the time to view it.

– You've uploaded 4 videos with nothing important except technical difficulties. Just... don't do that. :sweatdrop:

– Someone seems to be standing in a wind tunnel.

As for commentary, well... audio levels are your friends. Don't reference other LPers too much, be your own men. Other than that, it's fine enough. Just keep on going and it'll get better. (Despite my incredibly negative critique, that actually was pretty watchable. Good job)

– Y'know, if you're willing to go and pirate purchase recording softwares, you might as well pick up something like Camtasia. It can record much more than 8 minutes at a time, lets you pause recordings to settle technical issues and even lets you cut and merge videos. .-.

– Now that's I'm watching the latest video, you just went from 5~8 minutes FE LP vids (pretty short) to 1h30 ones (way too long). 20~40 would probably get you more people actually taking the time to view it.

– You've uploaded 4 videos with nothing important except technical difficulties. Just... don't do that. :sweatdrop:

– Someone seems to be standing in a wind tunnel.

As for commentary, well... audio levels are your friends. Don't reference other LPers too much, be your own men. Other than that, it's fine enough. Just keep on going and it'll get better. (Despite my incredibly negative critique, that actually was pretty watchable. Good job)

Thanks for the feedback. But there are some problems and solves

Problems: I can't use Camtasia. Its already been used on this computer and yeah...

That wind tunnel person would be me... And I didn't have my good mic on me.

Solves: I've made sure we have little to none technical difficulties. This has been fixed in advance.

My Recording software can pause. So that's that.

Don't reference other people? Sure. Pretty negociable. And if you look at my video's, I usally do 20-30 minutes of game play. I appreciate the feedback as I've stated. You make me better at this, but as an LPer as well.