Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i wanted to communicate with roy about the same time post dealie, and i'm not a fan of carrying out OOC convos within the RP topic itself, so this seemed to be the logical course of action

though i did forget that there's an IRC channel for this; are you guys in there chatting it up all the time and that's why an actual chat topic isn't really needed?

Most people seen to use it, but it's mainly just a place to spam and waste time anyway.

For those of you didn't know, we have an IRC channel here channel name #returnoftheemblem where we discuss the RP sometimes. Not required or anything though.

Posting that here Just for the sake of it, for those of you that skip quotes

IRC is #returnoftheemblem

I personally prefer a Chat thread to an IRC room, but since most people seem to want to go to IRC instead I decided to comply and stick around there instead of making a chat thread. Though now that you've made one I suppose I can use both worlds XD

well the thing about IRC rooms is comments made there don't stick around for people who weren't there at the time to see afterwards, and I don't have oodles of spare time to sit around doing nothing but camping out in a chat room and reading everything people say there; however an actual chat topic doesn't have this problem, posts made here will still be there for me to read when i get around to checking this RP again

so i do like to have a chat topic for people to post important things in, which i wouldn't be able to see if they were only said in an IRC room, and so that i can communicate with people who aren't online at the same time as i am, and etc

Nyeh that's sort of the reason I prefer a chat thread over an IRC, but it gets pretty dull in here when people are over there all time. Meaning I end up over in IRC one way or another. As for important things though..... nyeh, I doubt it. Announcements might be made now and then, but people tend to want to discuss important issues in real-time. Meaning it'll probably be done over there, and we'll only here the verdict over here.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong though :/ (Not argued and corrected as wrong, but actually proved wrong via actions)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: @Cynthia/Phoenix/Mercakete

Yes Cuddles would have been fuming if you'd been stupid enough to create a stupid witness guard to testify. Since while it's possible, it was never mentioned and it's really no different from god-moding your way out of a situation.

Edited by Kanami

@Roy: I really should apologize for leaving you hanging for the last few days. Most of the time between Monday and Friday I wont be online all that much. Unfortunately life seems to find a way to keep me extremely busy during the week, and my only real free time is on the weekends.

Going to be away for about a week due to my household internet being terminated :/ Might be able to log on a few times within that period while I'm at college, but can't guarantee anything, would be appreciated if people ignored Seina and just assumed she followed the group around.

>_< So much to damn read, and my connection won't be back for another 10~20 days. (Stupid country and it's slow service)

At a students house at the moment XD I seriously wonder though, how does the internet company expect me to finalize my application through email verification when I don't have a bloody connection :/ Not very smart these people :/ Reminds me of you LoAFers, only I suppose LoAFers weren't Indians with a poor grasp on basic english

Ah well, I guess I just pester Phoenix or something to give me a quick summary once I get back :/

I seriously wonder though, how does the internet company expect me to finalize my application through email verification when I don't have a bloody connection :/ Not very smart these people :/ Reminds me of you LoAFers, only I suppose LoAFers weren't Indians with a poor grasp on basic english

Ouch. Words hurt Kanami XD