Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations

MarkyJoe1990

I did this because I wanted to back up my entire channel with DVDsoft's youtuber downloader and... it doesn't download ALL of them. Only the last 45 videos. This is frustrating.

Anyway yeah, they're up again, but do note that I'm utterly terrified of getting C&D'd. I NEED to find a way to back up all my videos.

you can download them all individually from your video manager

click the drop arrow and download MP4

might be a bit slow but it works \ '3'/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can download them all individually from your video manager

click the drop arrow and download MP4

might be a bit slow but it works \ '3'/

me be like

bbcd8b50e82bf6d1f5cda2d138e4a8c3.png

OH MAN IM SO SMART I'LL JUST 'CHECK ALL' AND DOWNLOAD THEM ALL AT ONCE LOLOL

d6edec610d26bc69251ab22a13eb92e7.png

...fuck you, tube.

Edit: But seriously though, http://12starsmedia.com/blog/how-to-download-archive-your-entire-youtube-library

Edited by ♥Klokinator♥

Nope. All I got was a single megabyte zip folder with no videos inside.

EDIT: I decided to suck it up and use DVDsoft to mass download each page of videos on my video manager page. DX

I'll deal with it...

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I use DWHelper plugin to grab videos off YouTube. May I try helping with whatever's needed here?

(EDIT: Also, in your shoes I'd probably just not change any plans whatsoever since I'm not playing Mario hacks. It's not like IntSys has a Fire Emblem Maker coming around anytime soon. As silly as it sounds, I've run a YouTube channel with Nintendo content for years with very little of it actually being noticed. And on top of that, I have a Nintendo Creators Program channel which, surprise surprise, I slipped ROM hacks through and got approved! If you're THAT worried about things, I'd suggest you trying the same.))

Edited by Kiddo

Alright, so...

I wanna apologize for not getting videos up faster. I've been working two jobs at once. It won't last forever though; I'm quitting one to leave the other. But yeah... even then, the new job's full time, so I won't have as much time as I normally do once things kick in. The good side to this is that I'll finally have a comfortable amount of money to do things like fix my car, see a psychologist, and maybe do cool stuff like hire people to make assets for me if at some point I decide I wanna make some games I intend to release. For once, I'm feeling pretty optimistic about my future.

Additionally, I've become increasingly more anxious to record another Ragefest submission, and I know exactly which one I wanna play. I've been playing FE8 hard with 0% growths, FE12 on hard, and I'm close to beating FE2, so I think I'm well prepared for whatever gets thrown at me.

Also, I may or may have not made it clear to the author that I was gonna play their submission next, but if they think they know, I'll leave it up to them whether they wanna reveal it here or not.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

So it's time for us to stream the Angel of Darkness? You'll finally accept the sacred challenge? So be it.

Seeing the problems that show up around here it's best to play now the FEXP or FEXNA games as those are not rom hacks.

I guess you'll get in less danger than playing romhack. That's my opinion anyways about the Kirbys FEXNA submission. Guys I know you all would love to see it as the next one but I know that the F.EXE redux must be played in the end as she truly can put the final ending to a contest. That's what I loved about the F.EXE in Ragefest 3. it was really good final for the contest.

Things are going well for everyone but Nintendo. Be strong everyone and Marky those are good news.

Mark are you still on minimun wage or no?

My old job, which I'm quiting, pays me a little over minimum wage due to raises over the two years I worked there. Of the two "raises", I only got one since the other "raise" was simply the government upping minimum wage. =\

As for my new job... it's 9$ an hour. With 40 hours, that's $360 a week, disregarding taxes. Not bad, but... yeah. I have less time and... honestly, I don't wanna think about it. I'll figure something out...

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Well...

That was a train wreck. I think I missed something, but I want to confirm it with the author first before I make any statements about the submission.

Was the hack was a train wreck, or was the commentary/video in general a train wreck?

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about the hack for now, but I'll say that I made a ton of obviously stupid mistakes. That's the first and last time I'm ever gonna get myself drink for a commentary. Whether the hack was good or bad, I feel like I made it look worse than it really is.

The video might still be fun to watch though. I remember quite a few good moments.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Mm... It's as I thought. I needed time to calm my nerves, let the alcohol wear out, and think things over clearly. I'm getting way too complacent with hacks.

So yeah... I have work today at 9 AM, but I think I can record the true winning run before then. I went to bed super early cause god damn, my body is NOT good with alcohol.

EDIT: Annnnd it's done. Just gotta edit and do a bit of post-production commentary here and there.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Ross' Mario Maker levels always make me think of Ragefest, except I think his levels are generally quite well-designed. Despite being pretty reasonable, if you're not good at Mario they can be seen in a very Ragefest light, from which much can be learned. It makes me wish this whole Mario Maker deal had happened before RFIV started...

Two jobs is hard.

But not as hard as the newest, the latest Ragefest IV submission, Moneyfest by MrNight48.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, put on your money caps or whatever the hell people who like the money man wear, and get ready for four brutal segments of merciless, unrelenting hell, bald moustachoied men, and incredible defense mission trivializing. Not to mention the implementation of our newest, state of the art technology, DrunkJoe1990, not part of this balanced breakfast, but call now at our toll free number with a pack of fries, and we'll give you TWO Drunkjoe19-

Okay screw it, I'm tired, here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AJPCO3dMoo

Edited by MarkyJoe1990