I'd like to do Elibian Nights, Hope of Another, or KelssFE, if that's okay with everyone.

xD As far as I know, Hope of Another is getting a demo release for E3, which means that Chapter 10 should be played, as it will be in the first legitimate release :p

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a slightly better explanation. . .it's a showcase of FE hacks. There's video/LPs, and interviews. If you have the time, it's well worth watching!

Awesome! I guess then the question becomes: do you want to do both LPs and trailers or just dedicate yourself to trailers? It's your call, but there'll probably be a lot of trailers to do unless we get a second person to assist.

I am willing to make a trailer for the hacks I am showcasing (since I’ll already have the recording footage needed).

Also, I think we should have some sort of structure to the "calling dibs" thing. Volunteers should refrain from claiming projects until the deadline, and then they'll be able to claim at least one project (maybe two, depending on turnout) from the "needs an LP" pile, so that project developers have ample time to make their own arrangements if desired. If the creator wants to make arrangements with our specific volunteers, like Alfred did for Midnight Sun, that's perfectly fine too.

I think that it should be the developers asking the LP’ers to showcase their work, not the other way around. I know that if I ever submitted something to FEE3, I wouldn’t just want the first random guy yelling dibs to do it.

I think potential LP'ers should just say "I'm available for X amounts of projects" and provide a link to their channel in this thread, so that the developers themselves can go through the potential candidates, find one that they think is the most suitable and ask said person if he or she is interested.

Dondon asked earlier in this thread if I could showcase his work, and I am happy to oblige (as I’m a huge fan of his previous work). This summer I will have some time to make videos, so I’m willing to undertake maybe a couple more projects, so go ahead and shout out in this thread if you are interested (I will want to see them before accepting though).

For anyone not familiar with me, the link to my YouTube channel is in my signature. You can check out some of my videos and decide for yourself whether you like my “style” or not.

Edited by Mangs

I can handle doing up to 3 different LPs, since I have no life. I don't mind taking any of the left-overs, but if anyone wants my, shall we say unique perspectives on their hack, I'm willing to LP it.

Update for HOA: I asked Ghast to LP my demo, and he said Yes.
Also, I'll gladly LP anything that isn't already taken by someone else Even though I'm going to probably record it until I can get a run without a single voice crack. Fuck puberty xD

Alright, so I thought my game isn't worth having at FEE3, but someone suggested I should submit it, so I guess I will.

Project Name: Micro Emblem
Platform: Game Maker
Showing: Let's Play (any volunteers?)

Here's the game's own thread for your convenience.

Actually, I sort of suggested this to Mangs as an LP (not for FEE3, just in general), but I haven't heard from him about it since, so I dunno what the status with that is. Mangs, if you don't want to do it, please say so so hopefully someone else can volunteer.

Here's the game's own thread for your convenience.

Actually, I sort of suggested this to Mangs as an LP (not for FEE3, just in general), but I haven't heard from him about it since, so I dunno what the status with that is. Mangs, if you don't want to do it, please say so so hopefully someone else can volunteer.

Yeah I saw your mail with it, sorry for not responding.

I actually played it, and well uhm... let's just say I found myself nitpicking too much, and I found that it wouldn't be a good review, so I decided to visit the official thread, but everything I wanted to say about it was already pointed out by other people there. I will therefore wait until you've made some updates to it (which I hope you will do).

Edited by Mangs

Yeah I saw your mail with it, sorry for not responding.

I actually played it, and well uhm... let's just say I found myself nitpicking too much, and I found that it wouldn't be a good review, so I decided to visit the official thread, but everything I wanted to say about it was already pointed out by other people there. I will therefore wait until you've made some updates to it (which I hope you will do).

Well, I'm glad you played it, but...

What exactly is it that you would be nitpicking about? If you want to post your suggestions, you should probably do that in the game's own thread rather than here...

...Which I'd say you should do, because I'm a bit puzzled as to what you mean right now, since I fixed most of the things people complained about. Not all of them, I'll admit, but most of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, bumping this because I've got the inevitable "should we re-schedule" question to ask. Poll's been added to the topic, and I'd appreciate feedback! It seems like we don't have many entries, and the general thing I've heard is just that people won't have enough time to make something worthwhile before the due date.

Vote away~

Well you could try taking my Ragefest submission, though honestly, it's not really that great in comparison to the other projects here. Might be good for a few laughs and that's it. Either way...

[b]Project Name:[/b]Enderslicer's Escape
[b]Platform:[/b] FE7
[b]Showing:[/b] Let's Play(it's really short)