Hello!

AlphaTempe

Hi everyone! I'm a long time Fire emblem fan, have been ever since a friend showed me Blazing Sword the month after it came out.

I generally try to be quite friendly, and things I say should not be taken too seriously!

Hmmm, what else... I can't draw to save my life, and have a questionable taste in music. I hope we get along well!

I am trying to learn some minor FE hacking and one day, if I think I can ever get it to a acceptable standard, I may post something.

Its nice to be here!

Edited by AlphaTempe

Welcome to serenesforest, i am looking forward to your results :3

being friendly sounds good, talking about not seriously things sounds like far from the forest(but i think this is too much for a newcomer to handle)

Blazing sword is a decent game and is the best for hacking IMO

hope you will find your place >ω<

Thanks! I think I will like it here!

Far from the forest- The forum place for spam, other game talk, etc, correct?

And yeah, I'm doing FE7 because there is a lot more information about it lying around.

Thanks! I think I will like it here!

Far from the forest- The forum place for spam, other game talk, etc, correct?

And yeah, I'm doing FE7 because there is a lot more information about it lying around.

Exactly, but there are sections for other games like SSB4 etc

While FE8 is the most convinient(because of the map and item handling, bonus charakters etc)FE7 has the most information because it is older and there are far more people who know FE7 then FE8, also the stuff that i listed is more complicated and stuff and it was the first FE game released worldwide(, also the story and animations are better IMO :P)

Yo, wanderer o/

What's about "Elibian Nights"?

Its a fun hack, and I can't begin to imagine the effort that was put into it. I am still in awe of the achievement system, even more now that I am beginning to grasp how difficult it is to do quality things even WITH tutorials.