[FE7] HNM SOYO Draft

Blues003

Wil - Shoot me now.

Louise - Geez Louise... Why couldn't I have your husband instead?

Harken - This guy is better than Dorcas.

Dorcas - I will suicide you to avoid Jerme's map. I'm a terrible person, I know.

Farina - Oh my god a flier

Oswin - OSWIN SAVE ME

Sain - SAIN SAVE ME

Well at least my team isn't as frail as Refa's.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legault- Thieves are useful aren't they?

Jaffar- Criticals Galore!

Eliwood- The lord who is normally subpar dry.gif

Matthew-Knew I should have given you to Sam... Ah, well, in my book you're FAR better than Legault.

Heath- What? a gift? Why, thank you!!! Also OMNOM Heath Bar

Priscilla- Saves my early game with healing and long range movement. Might be even better late game with damage

Fiora- Yes, she's a flier, but why did she go so late??? I personally would've preferred Kent to this :/:

Okay, Started off this Draft. Seems to be going well yet it Seems to be going bad...

Chapter 11 - 11/11 Turns

I had Matthew Do Damage to the Wall, Get the Red Gem and Steal a Vulnerary from Wire! Meanwhile, Hector Killed some enemies and Defeated Wire with Wolf Beil (It was easy since he got a Spd Lv Up during this level)!

Chapter 12 - 7/18 Turns

This was easier since i could Use Lowen. As Usual, Oswin Rescued Serra and the Undrafted Steered Clear of Combat. Hector partook in more combat and managed to kill Zagan without too much Trouble. Lowen Killed some enemies near Eliwood's Group while Marcus Got the Secret Book and Helped out with Hector's Dilemma.

Chapter 13 - 17/35 Turns

In this Chapter, Lowen and Guy were quite Frail! Hector dealt with some enemies to the south of their Starting Point. Funny thing is, Marcus wasn't near the Snag so it took longer to take him down. Lowen dealt with the Peg. Knights and then Got Near the Village. Marcus Caught Up by then and Visited the Village. Once the other Snag was down, The enemies were just about to advance. By the time Guy was close, I sent Matthew to Recruit him. Guy and Lowen Killed Some Things, Hector and Marcus Dealt with the Boss and then Hector Seized.

Chapter 13x - 7/42 Turns

Easier Since Lowen AND Guy could be used here. Guy started at the bottom and headed left. Lowen guarded the top-left bridge then Helped out Guy. Hector went to the Village to get the Gold and Marcus went North to Keep Puzon and his Chronies at Bay. Marcus had to Kill Puzon since Lowen and Guy would of died from his Chronies, otherwise. Not much Happened Last Turn, Just a Pesky Nomad, Failing to be a threat!

Chapter 14 - 12/54 Turns

A Bit Easier since once again, Lowen and Guy could be used! Hector went to keep the "Pirates at Bay" hahahahaha...Okay, anyways, I had him protect Priscilla's village afterwards. I had Lowen Kill the Soldier in the Way of Erk then Marcus Rescued Erk. Around second Turn, Serra Recruited Erk and avoided Combat afterwards. Marcus, Lowen and Guy dealt with Main Force. Marcus Did Most of the Work while Lowen and Guy got a few kills here and there. Eric died in the Hands of Marcus (Iron Axebiggrin.gif) and killed the lone Myrmidon afterwards. It was over after that...

Chapter 15 - 7/61 Turns

Start was a bit more difficult but it was Straight-forward afterwards. I had Matthew go for the chests when the path was Clear. Marcus, Lowen and Guy dealt with the Main Force. Marcus tore Sealen a New one and it made it so no more reinforcements came. Guy and Lowen got some kills too! Hector Defended the Throne and Murdered anything that even Dared try to kill him!

Chapter 16 - 12/73 Turns

Wishicoulduseyoubut.png

I wish i could use you but this Draft says otherwise. Don't worry, Chapter 23 won't be too far ahead...

Anyways, This Chapter is a bit more Difficult with Lyndis's Group Untrained. Lyndis's Start was quite Shaky, to be honest. Anyways, I had The Main Group kill the Enemies Near them then they Traveled to where Bauker is, Killing the enemies in the Way. I had Wil Get the Blue Gem from Lyn and he went on a Shopping Spree. Kent and Sain were helping out so Lyn could get Potshots. I had to be careful with the Caelin Group since the Archer on the Ballista hurts the group a lot. Lyn managed to get one Level Up. At the end, I moved Florina to the Mountains so she wouldn't get her Butt Kicked by the Cavalier Reinforcements. Lyndis was one-shotted by Bauker so Hector did the deed! A Turn after, He seized the Throne!

Character Stats:

Hector-1.png

Seems to be doing better than my last Draft. I appreciate that too Since Lowen and Guy don't seem to be up to par!

Weapon Ranks: A Axes

Lowen.png

It's Official... His Growths Suck! It is going to be a rocky ride with this guy... Even Guy is slightly better than this guy! Maybe he should go back to being a chef instead.

Weapon Ranks: C Lances, D Swords

Guy.png

His Strength is Terrible. At least his Speed and Skill are high! He will be decent once he gets his hands on the Killing Edge and Wo Dao when he is a Swordsmaster!

Weapon Ranks: B Swords

Marcus.png

Once again, You retire! Our Journey won't be easy but don't worry about us, i am sure we won't do too bad...

Weapon Ranks: A Swords, A Lances, B Axes!

Lyn.png

Seems to be Starting off well but i wouldn't be surprised if she turned out Horribly!

Weapon Ranks: C Swords

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Chapter 17 - 19/92 Turns

Yes, This is the Chapter we Get Raven. This guy will help us out a lot... Anyways, I had the group move forward while getting some Kills with Lyn Carefully since she is a frail beauty! Lowen Dealt with the Archer that had the Chest Key and Matthew went for the Treasures at the beginning of the map. Once Raven was recruited, Him and Guy were sent back to deal with the Reinforcements. They used the Pillars to their advantage so they didn't die. Lyn, Hector and Lowen were dealing with the rest of the enemies. The thief took the rest of the Treasure so i killed him and got the Knights Crest back. Hector Killed Bernard with Wolf Beil since Lyn was one shotted by Bernard. Hector seized once i was done with this level...

Chapter 17x - 15/107 Turns

This chapter wasn't too difficult. Raven dealt with 2 Pirates up north then came back. Damian's group was dealt with (Raven Killed Damian himself) by every drafted unit. I went to the Wuss's route and Raven Killed the Pirates there. Some of the Main Force was lured since i managed to stay away from the "Line of Fire" (Pass the Line and Fargus will send his Chronies against you). Once i crossed that Line, I dealt with the surviving Pirate then somebody talked to Fargus. Simple as that.

Chapter 18 - 5/112 Turns

I had Guy go on a Shopping Spree for the First Turn, Lyn killed the Shaman that was there (...and Thankfully dodged the Shaman's attack), Lowen dealt with the Enemies to the Right and the Rest (Including Lyn) went to kill Zoldam. After the enemies in the way died, Guy damaged Zoldam and Raven Finished him off (Around First attempt, Hector tried to attack and got Luna Criticaled). Lowen managed to get the Red Gem.

Chapter 19 - 11/123 Turns

This was a bit easier since Dart is a Drafted Unit. The needy units got a few kills. They headed to Uhai's direction. A few people were about to die at one point. Uhai was dealt with by Hector Entirely. Funny thing is, Uhai tried to run away since he was badly damaged. This was a disaster. Thankfully, Hector managed to Hit Uhai with the Hand Axe (A great feat, considering the hit rate was 44%).

Chapter 19x - 12/135 Turns

A Bit of a shaky start here but i managed. Lowen went to visit the Ruins, Raven and Dart got a few kills (Raven dealt with the Peg. Knights). Everybody contributed since i had no Magic Users here. Once i got to Aion, Hector and Raven dealt with Aion (Raven finished him off). Next Turn, Somebody tried to kill one of the Snipers but missed. Hector then Seized.

Chapter 20 - 10/145 Turns

Didn't bother getting the Brave Bow. Everybody died in the Main Groups path, Like usual. Eliwood avoided combat. Hector Recruited Legault. Guy and Dart were attacking the enemies near the Two Treasure chests to the left. Guy got another chest key so he ended up opening the Treasure Chests (Luna and Blue Gem!). Hector Killed Darin since he was the only person capable of doing so (Lyn still gets one shotted by Powerful Generals). Hector then seized once Guy got the two treasures!

Character Stats:

Hector-2.png

He seems to be doing good. He gets a temporary brake since he hit Level 20!

Lyn-1.png

DAT STRENGTH!colon3.gif! Getting Pretty good with her strength. Also, her other stats are going as planned. Her Defensive Stats suck though...

Weapon Ranks: B Axes

Lowen-1.png

Those Stats are Terrible for a Level 17 Cavalier, I am sorry

Weapon Ranks: B Lances, D Swords

Guy-1.png

We have a Semi-craptastic unit here! I don't like where this is going...

Weapon Ranks: A Swords

Raven.png

This guy is doing great, Like Usual. Lets hope he makes this run through a bit easier...

Weapon Ranks: B Swords

Dart.png

Not good, Not Bad. We will see what happens with this guy...

Weapon Ranks: B Axes

Edited by PeppyHare4000

I'm going to try a different format. than I usually do here.

Chapter 11: Another Journey

Standard clear here. Matt and Hector break the wall, punch through the Soldier and Archer, and Matt opens the door. Hector makes sure to stay within range of as many enemies as possible to maximize exp gained.

Unit	Class	Level	HP	Str	Skl	Spd	Luck	Def	Res	Weapon
Hector	Lord	2.75	20	8	4	5	3	8	1	Axe - C

6 turn clear (6/6)

Chapter 12: Birds of a Feather

Eliwood sells his Rapier to make up for missing the Red Gem. Marcus takes Bartre's Axes and charges north to converge with Hector and Oswin, who are busy trying to prioritize Archers, so they can switch to their more powerful weapons without losing time. Dorcas follows behind Marcus, picking off a Brigand, and purchasing an Iron Axe using the money from the Rapier. Marcus takes out the boss with his Hand Axe.

Hector	Lord	4.43    22	9	5	7	4	8	1	Axe - C        
Oswin	Knight	9.39	28	13	9	5	3	13	3	Lance - B    
Marcus	Paladin	1.83	31	15	15	11	8	10	8	Sword - A, Axe - B, Lance - A    
Dorcas	Fighter	3.37	30	7	7	6	3	3	0	Axe - C

4 turn clear (4/10)

Chapter 13: In Search of Truth

Damn it, Marcus starts too far away from the ideal spot. Oh well. Marcus takes Oswin's Javelin first turn (you'll see why later), whilst Oswin breaks down the snag, and Hector and Dorcas rush over it. Next turn, the undrafted units rescue each other and begin to move for the island as well to avoid being attacked. Dorcas finishes a Pegasus Knight he lured, and the rest continue to move west. Hector and Dorcas destroy the second snag, and Marcus rescues Hector. He can't kill the Cavaliers that block his way due to his reduced speed, so Dorcas takes his Hand Axe and finishes one of them off. Marcus makes sure that he is equipped with the Javelin, and Hector with the Hand Axe. This means that the Archer will not block their way, and will instead go towards Dorcas. Marcus kills the boss off, Oswin grabbed the village, and Lowen bought 2 Javelins and Hand Axes for later use.

Hector	Lord	4.76    22	9	5	7	4	8	1	Axe - C        
Oswin	Knight	9.60    28	13	9	5	3	13	3	Lance - B    
Marcus	Paladin	2.82    31	16	16	12	8	10	8	Sword - A, Axe - B, Lance - A    
Dorcas	Fighter	4.14    31	8	7	6	3	3	1	Axe - C

5 turn clear (5/15)

Chapter 13x: The Peddler Merlinus

This chapter is a pain. My main goal was to make sure my units got as much exp as possible, and my secondary objective was to grab the village. Merlinus was dropped back, and Hector and Marcus guarded the small island. Oswin ensured enemies did not attack them from the west, and Dorcas cut off the Brigands to the east. Eventually, Marcus broke away to grab the village, and Bartre filled in as a meatshield. Oswin was able to take down the boss on the last turn.

Hector	Lord	6.04	22	11	6	9	6	9	1	Axe - C        
Oswin	Knight	11.84	30	14	9	7	4	14	3	Lance - B    
Marcus	Paladin	3.14    31	17	16	12	8	10	8	Sword - A, Axe - B, Lance - A    
Dorcas	Fighter	5.44    32	9	8	6	3	3	1	Axe - C

7 turn clear (7/22)

Chapter 14: False Friends

Took a little bit of planning. Oswin only really took on one enemy, the Soldier next to Erk. Dorcas handled the two Soldiers east of the starting position without much of a problem, then hurried south to help Hector, who charged the south enemies/Pirates. Marcus meanwhile was taking on the majority of the enemies, armed with two half used Javelins. Erik would've been 1RKOed, only Marcus missed once. He still decided it was a good idea to suicide onto him the next turn. On the last turn, all that was left was the Cavalier next to Priscilla's village, which Hector dispatched with a Wolf Beil use, a fleeing Pirate who was stopped by Dorcas, and two Brigands who were greeted by an Axe to the head from Marcus. I didn't grab any villages.

Hector	Lord	6.54    22	11	6	9	6	9	1	Axe - C        
Oswin	Knight	12.19	31	15	9	7	4	15	3	Lance - B    
Marcus	Paladin	4.35    32	17	16	12	8	10	8	Sword - A, Axe - B, Lance - A    
Dorcas	Fighter	6.58    33	9	8	7	4	4	1	Axe - C

4 turn clear (4/26)

Chapter 15: Talons Alight

Fairly easy defend chapter. Matthew is also brought along for chests. Hector took the west, Dorcas the east and Oswin and Marcus took on the main group. Sealen was baited around for a while, so the reinforcements would stop. Matthew got the chests, although the only one of value was the Silver Axe. Sealen was killed on the second to last turn, or he would've killed Merlinus.

Hector	Lord	8.16    24	12	7	10	6	9	3	Axe - B        
Oswin	Knight	14.59    33	17	9	7	6	15	4	Lance - B    
Marcus	Paladin	4.56    32	17	16	12	8	10	8	Sword - A, Axe - B, Lance - A    
Dorcas	Fighter	7.93    34	10	9	7	5	4	2	Axe - C

7 turn clear (7/33)

Chapter 16: Noble Lady of Caelin

So, this is Marcus' last chapter. He leaves us smashing through the enemies whilst carrying Hector, and killing the boss. He had a nasty run in with the Horseslayer, but was okay to take on the boss. Sain and Wil joined, and they both spent the chapter training, trying to become useful.

Hector	Lord	8.42    24	12	7	10	6	9	3	Axe - B        
Oswin	Knight	14.85	33	17	9	7	6	15	4	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	8.99    35	11	10	7	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Cav.	5.56	23	10	5	8	6	8	0	Sword - D, Lance - D
Wil	Archer	4.44	21	6	5	6	7	5	1	Bow - D	

5 turn clear (5/38)

Edited by Serious Bananas

Anyways, Here is my latest report for this Draft. I did up until Chapter 25!

Chapter 21 - 8/104 Turns

First off, Since i played FE8 First and the Rapier couldn't be sold in that game, i though the Rapier couldn't be sold here. Boy, i was wrong so i had Eliwood sell the Rapier...

RAPIERBEGONE.png

RAPIER! BE! GONE!

Damn Fog of War. It is the one reason why i got this turn penalty. Anyways, I had Lowen visit the First Village then Had Ninian Dance lowen afterwards. Lowen charged into the battlefield, Along with the Rest of the People (Except Eliwood, Who just took it easy, ya know). Afterwards, Guy went Shopping while the Rest were Dealing with the Enemies. At one point, a mean wyvern rider came in and attacked Ninian. Luckily, she ended up just fine. I got the Elysian Whip also and once again, Did not bother with the Wyrmslayer Village. Around Turn 7-8, I was near Oleg's Area. I played it a bit safe when he was coming to us. Afterwards, Oleg's Demise happened and then the Chapter Ended...

Oh, and did i mention that i hate this chapter because of the abundance of Poison weapons in the enemy army!

Chapter 22 - 10/114 Turns

This Chapter was quite annoying to Deal With. A lot of Fighter with Swordreavers and it caused quite a few problems for me. Anyways, I had Isadora Give Lyn the Angelic Robe and Lyn Used It. Lowen went to open the door to the left area while Matthew Followed Him. Dart dealt with some of the enemies near the right area, Guy played it safe and got a few kills and Lyn and Raven went to the Central Area to take care of things. Matthew got the Treasures once the Coast was Clear. Lowen Guarded The Left Side of the Castle, Lyn and Raven were at the Right of the Castle, Trying to get to Eubans. Raven and Hector went Central. Raven needed Help from Ninian and her Nini's Grace since Raven could only handle so much at the time. At the End, The Units Moved in. Lyn did most of the Damage to Eubans and Dart got the Kill. This was quite a tedious chapter because i had quite a lot of low defense Sword Users!

Chapter 23 - 17/131 Turns

This Chapter was Tedious. Luckily, Florina Rescuing Pent is fair game so i did that to prevent Pent from ending the Chapter Quickly. Raven Dealt with the Bottom Half of the Map, The Thieves Scoured for Items Hidden in the Sand (Florina Helped with that Too, Rescuing the Both of them). The Rest of the People went to the middle of the map to deal with the enemies there. Lowen Dealt with the Enemies in the Grasslands. Lyn got a few kills here and she finished off both of the bosses in this chapter.

Chapter 23x - FREE/131 Turns

It's Amazing how i managed to actually fulfill the Requirements to get this Gaiden Chapter! Also, i had to plan carefully since i only had Three Lockpick uses, One Door Key and Two Chest Keys (One had 3 uses, the other had 5). Also, Raven and Lowen Promoted in this Chapter. Anyways, I had Lyn, Guy, Raven and Matthew on Hawkeye's Side while Lowen, Dart and Legault were on Hector's Side. I gave hector one Chest Key, Hawkeye the Other, Legault got the Door Key and Matthew Got the Lockpick. Dart and Guy got some much needed Training here. I got enough Door Key Uses so Matthew didn't use his Lockpick at all. Legault got just enough Door Keys so they could make it to Kishuna's Shrine and get Both Treasure Chests. Eventually, After i was done with most of the Enemies, I had Raven use Hand Axe on Kishuna (He was in range) so he would go away. Guy finished off a surviving General while Raven and Lowen took on the Magic Users with their special weapons!

Chapter 24 - 2/133 Turns

Simple although Lloyd was more of a pain to deal with since i had no magic users here. I had Lowen Lure Lloyd In. Second Turn, Some units cleared the way to Lloyd. Raven Kill the boss on his own, Simple as that!

Character Stats:

Hector-3.png

Still His Usual Self! Has actually contributed a bit to this playthrough at Level 20...

Lowen-2.png

Terrible, Just Terrible. I never plan to use him again on my Non-Draft Playthroughs

Weapon Ranks: A Lances, B Swords, E Axes

Guy-2.png

His Strength is Garbage! I don't even know if the better weapons will save his potential...

Lyn-2.png

Her Defenses Suck. Besides that, She is going Fantastically for Me. 14 Strength... You have made me proud! I gave her Isadora's Angelic Robe so she could take an extra hit!

Raven-1.png

He is a total beast. He is almost unstoppable thanks to his decent defense and the ability to use Hand Axes!

Weapon Ranks: A Swords, D Axes

Dart-1.png

Meh, He is doing okay, i guess. I gave him Two Secret Books. His Skill will probably not get much farther than this...

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Chapter 17: Whereabouts Unknown

This chapter was fairly annoying. Or maybe it's because this is the first time I've played this chapter without a Paladin in a draft. So I had Hector walk it mostly. Matthew was brought along, even though I didn't need him, for the Knights Crest. Sain and Hector were my main Armor killers (Sain due to the Heavy Spear from last chapter). I also went through it with one vulnerary use. Hector was carried towards the end.

Unit	Class     Level	HP	Str	Skl	Spd	Luck	Def	Res	Weapon
Hector	Lord	10.59	26	13	7	10	6	11	4	Axe - B        
Oswin	Knight	16.02	35	18	9	8	7	17	4	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	12.11	37	12	11	7	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Cav.	9.31	26	12	7	11	8	9	0	Sword - D, Lance - D
Wil	Archer	5.59	21	7	6	6	8	5	1	Bow - D    

10 turn clear (10/48)

Back with another report! Did up until Chapter 28x!

Chapter 25 - 13/146 Turns

The Beginning was a bit Tricky with those Pesky Ballista Archers. Lyn was the most vulnerable prey but she got quite lucky with some hit rates. She even dodged two 56% Peg. Knights w/Steel Lances. I had Guy head to the South-West Fort by himself since all of the units there were Pirates. I had the Rest Deal with the Cavalier. I lure in Pascal and i don't remember who finished him off. I wanted Lyn to finish Pascal off but she was low on Health and Pascal was on a Fort. Once Pascal Died, I just trained Lyn a bit more and then i had Lowen and Raven Rush to the North-East Fort while Hector Claimed the North-West Fort. I could of done this in 12 Turns if i weren't for that one Monk Reinforcement that got in the way.

While Hector was relaxing near the fort he seized, Farina wanted to join our cause but i told her she couldn't. She was just waiting around the map so i had to burst her bubble...

YOURNOTDRAFTED.png

Farina, You Dummy. You weren't Drafted, You weren't suppost to wait for me... Maybe Next Time...

Chapter 26 - 12/158 Turns

YES, FINALLY! A MAGIC USER THAT CAN HEAL! MY HEAL STAVE DEPRIVATION IS FINALLY OVER!!! Anyways, I had Eliwood Rescue Louise and had them avoid Combat. Lyn Finally Promotes here so she was still getting a bit of favoritism to get a few levels. Hammerne village was destroyed but it isn't like i use the staff anyways so no big loss there. I had Lowen Deal with Most of the Brigands, Had Guy and Dart Deal with the Bottom Half of the Map (Dart to the Left, Guy to the Right w/Lancereaver). Lowen Joined those Two after he was done with the Brigands. Hector, Pent and Lyn Dealt with the Top Half of the Map. I think Raven was a bit overpowered so he didn't do much. The 11 Turns ended soon enough and that was that!

Chapter 27 - 16(+4)/178 Turns

I went to Jerme's map... ARGG!!! That Stupid Longbow Sniper messed around with Matthew! Anyways, Lyn opened the door first turn and dealt with the Enemies inside. Matthew had a Chest Key and a Lockpick to get the Two Treasures in the Center area. After some enemies were defeated, Dart Dealt with the Top-Left Room, Lowen/Lyn/Hector Dealt with the Bottom-Right Rooms. Pent, went to the Bottom Room once he was done helping Raven and Guy (Who was going to kill the boss). When Jerme's Room was open, Nomad Troopers came in next turn so Guy had to deal with Jerme while Raven Protected him. Dart went for the Bottom Room once he got the Talisman, So he could get the Hero's Quest. Dart Killed Jerme on the Way since Guy could of died if he attacked again. Dealt with more reinforcements afterwards, Had Dart Trade the Key to Pent, Had Pent get the Hero's Crest. Then the Surviving Sniper was killed. End of story!

Chapter 28 - 15/193 Turns

Karel, Pent, Lowen and Matthew went Left while The Rest went Right. Pent kept the Shamans at Bay, Lowen Rushed to the Room and Killed the Thief once he opened the door. Karel killed some things, Matthew helped people see better. The people that went right went at full force (Besides Legault). Lyn got to Kill Ursula thanks to the Mani Katti. Hector Talked to Nino. Lowen Rescued Jaffar and Dropped him Near Nino after a few turns. Jaffar Talked to Nino then Hector Rescued Jaffar for good this time. Karel Dealt with the Enemies at the Reinforcement area while Pent was healing Karel with the Physic Staff. Raven and somebody else was dealing with the Enemies near Zephiel. Matthew and Legault got the treasures while all of this happened. Around Turn 11, No Enemies were left and the Next Four Turns involved everybody twiddling their thumbs.

Character Stats:

Hector-4.png

Still no activity from him. He has been Lv. 20 for quite a while now!

Lowen-3.png

Average, Really! Your a bit better but you ain't impressin me!

Weapon Ranks: A Lances, B Swords, C Axes

Guy-3.png

A Shabby Prospect. The sad fact is that Karel outclasses this scrub in every way so far. Yes, You have just read that correctly!

Weapon Ranks: S Swords

Lyn-3.png

I am loving her stats right now. She has barely disappointed me since she Promoted!

Weapon Ranks: A Swords, D Bows

Raven-2.png

This guy is just Awesome! I honestly have nothing more to say about him!

Weapon Ranks: A Swords, C Axes

Dart-2.png

He Got better after a few level ups circa-promotion. I guess he turned out okay after all...

Weapon Ranks: S Axes

Pent.png

Going Great for this Guy. I gave him the Afa's Drops since some of his growth's are iffy...

Weapon Ranks: S Anima, A Staves

Karel.png

He did better than usual so far, Liking this stats. The sad part is, Even this Person is Better than Guy! Guy really is just a loss cause...

Finally Done the Draft!

Chapter 28x - FREE/193 Turns

Dart was very useful this chapter since he could walk on water. He killed the Ballistician near the start. The Group moved along, Working with the Path they got. Jaffar rescued Nino so she wouldn't get into trouble. Pent was useful with Restore since there were a lot of Status Stave Enemies in this chapter. Guy got the Speedwings in the way, Didn't bother with the Other Three Treasures. Raven Reached Sonia and killed her off in One Round. Hector Seized once he reached the throne!

Chapter 29 - 13/206 Turns

Lyn, Raven and Guy went up, Pent dealt with the Generals, Lowen rushed to the Village and the Rest tagged along with Lowen. Dart stayed behind to deal with the Wyvern Reinforcements. I crossed the Line where Vaida would of Arrived once Lowen was done with the Armory and had the Opportunity to go to the Vendor (Merlinus is quite a liability). When Most of the Enemies were Dealt with, Raven and Lyn were dealing with Linus. Pent went to help and made things much easier. Pent also finished Linus off!

Chapter 30 - 11/217 Turns

Hector and Pent went North while Lowen went South. Hector got some Training, Got two of the chests (Missed the Elixir), Made it to Kaim's Position. Lowen Was Doing Chip with Sword while Hector was still going to Kaim's Shrine. Hector Finished Kaim off and Hector Seized next Turn!

Chapter 31 - 11/228 Turns

Pent, Raven and Karel started near Denning. Pent Warped Raven Near Denning. Raven Dealt with Denning and Denning Died on the Second Turn. Hector dealt with all of the enemies at the top of the Map. Pent and Karel destroyed everything in the bottom half of the map. Legault was getting to the treasure Chests while Lyn was clearing the way of the Enemies. Legault got the Two Treasure Chests to the Top and Karel got the Treasure Chests at the Bottom w/Chest Key. Once all the enemies died, My Drafted Units twiddled their thumbs once again. Eventually, This Chapter Ended.

Chapter 31x - 5/233 Turns

Did some shopping here. Nothing special here! By the way, when doing a draft you could end up like this...

DATGOLD.png

Chapter 32 - 9/242 Turns

Hector was warped a bit ahead to the Upper Path. Hector got most of the kills in the path he went. Lowen, Guy, Karel, Pent and Nils followed. Lyn, Raven and Dart went to the bottom route. After a few turns, Hector made it to Limstella and Killed her with a Silver Axe (Moar Criticals!). Killed some ballista users during the quest to seize the castle since they were a threat to Nils. Lyn, Raven and Dart Got Moar Training. Recruited Renault the same turn Hector Seized, End of story!

Chapter 32x - FREE/242 Turns

I had Pent, Hector, Lyn, Guy and Lowen deployed here. Didn't bother getting the treasures. I had Lyn, Lowen and Guy train to Level 20. I failed to train Guy up to level 20 since he is such a fail. Once i was done training, I warped Hector to Kishuna and Hector killed Kishuna a few turns after. While Hector was trying to kill Kishuna, Guy got a bit more training.

Final Pt. 1 - 8/250 Turns

Gave Athos the Speedwings so he could double the Dragon. Okay, Quite Simple here! Karel Opened Ursula's Room with the Door Key. Lowen w/Brave Bow and Lyn w/Iron Bow killed Ursula (Nils helped with Lyn). Pent Chipped Uhai with Bolting and Dart was Guarding the Room and killed a Sniper with the Tomahawk. Hector, Athos and Raven headed to Kenneth's Room. Second Turn, Karel Crit's Jerme to Death with the Wo Dao, All the Magic Users Die by Hector, Athos and Raven. Dart Finishes off Uhai with the Silver Axe. Third Turn, Raven Heads to Brendan (With Nil's Help) and Kills him with the Killing Edge. Guy killed the Other Warrior. Hector heads to the Reed Brother's Room (He has a Door Key). Pent Fortifies here. Fourth Turn, Darin's Room opens so raven goes to deal with Darin and Company (w/Killing Edge). Hector Opens the Door to the Reed Brothers room and Deals with the Reed Brother's Easily because Hector had a Swordslayer equipped. Once Darin's Group and the Reed Brothers were dealt with, i rushed to the Boss. Athos did the first attack to Nergal and then Nergal Died. Thanks, Luna Critical!

Final Pt. 2 - 1/251 Turns

Nils used Filla's Might on Athos. Athos Luna Critted the Dragon during his Second Attack. Simple as that. I was prepared anyways if Athos didn't kill the dragon (Which i expected, to be honest).

Character Stats:

Hector-5.png

He Caught Up Real Fast In the End. Chapter 32's enemies provided good use to him!

Weapon Ranks: D Swords, S Axes

Lowen-4.png

He ended up Decent lategame. Still not impressed with this guy though!

Weapon Ranks: S Lances, B Swords, B Axes

Guy-4.png

This guy got left behind in the end. He barely did anything. So much for being the Best Swordsman in Sacae...

Lyn-4.png

She ended up quite awesome. She was extremely easy to put up against enemies, even in final!

Weapon Ranks: S Swords, D Bows

Raven-3.png

Here is Raven, The Most Awesome Character Ever. He will own you if you even look at him the wrong way...

Weapon Ranks: S Swords, A Axes

Dart-3.png

His speed is awesome. He could actually survive a hit from Morph Uhai! I underestimated him a bit there...

Weapon Ranks: S Axes

Pent-1.png

Gave him the Afa's Drops. He ended up great! Good Job Pent, The Warp Staff and the Thunder Tome suit you.

Weapon Ranks: S Anima, A Staves

Karel-1.png

Better than Guy, At least. He wasn't too hard to work with and contributed some good to the team!

WHAT?! 4 Def Level ups with 10% Growths... What is this...

Athos-1.png

Gave him the Speedwings so he could double the Dragon. Did quite awesome in the final chapter. He saved me from some tedious tasks..

Weapon Ranks: S Everything

...and so ends another Draft for me.

Total Turncount = 251 Turns

Edited by *Narshen*

• 2 weeks later...

Too lazy to do codeboxes...

Chapter 11- 6/6 turns

Standard 6 turn clear with Hector and Matthew going left and Hector rushing towards the boss after Matthew opens that vital door.

Chapter 12- 4/10 turns

Rebecca did some shopping whilst Hector soloed the top half without much trouble (managed to get everyone else out of range w/o much hassle, sold the Secret Book/Eliwood's Rapier for some early game funds, and holy shit Ch. 15 will be a PITA....um, anyways, moving on.

Chapter 13- 6/16 turns

Rebecca went shopping, Marcus ferried Hector, and fuck if I care that I lost a turn. Also damn, managed to recruit Guy easily enough.

Chapter 13x- 7/23 turns

Nondescript except for-

BitchMove.png

Haha, fuck you game.

Chapter 14- 4/27 turns

Easy, easy stuff, thank god Rebecca could ORKO those soldiers or I'd have been in real trouble.

Chapter 15- 7/34 turns

I killed Sealen early. Why? Just cause.

• 2 weeks later...

I could've sworn I posted these earlier but oh well.

Chapter 17x: The Port of Badon

A simple concept, but it was hard to execute due to people dying. Sain could just reach Fargus on turn 3, but he needed Hector and Oswin to smack two enemies out of the way, after Oswin managed to dodge a Hammer taking some of the pressure off Sain. Got Canas and the Devil Axe too.

Hector	Lord	11.37	27	13	8	10	6	11	4	Axe - B        
Oswin	Knight	16.31	35	18	9	8	7	17	4	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	11.16	37	13	11	7	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Cav.	9.68    26	12	7	11	8	9	0	Sword - D, Lance - D
Wil	Archer	5.73	21	7	6	6	8	5	1	Bow - D	

3 turn clear (3/51)

Chapter 18: Pirate Ship

Sain rushes the boss, but 2HKOing him with a Steel Lance. Everyone else trained.

Hector	Lord	11.37	27	13	8	10	6	11	4	Axe - B        
Oswin	Knight	16.52	35	18	9	8	7	17	4	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	11.62	37	13	11	7	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Cav.	11.87	28	14	8	13	10	10	0	Sword - D, Lance - C
Wil	Archer	5.94	21	7	6	6	8	5	1	Bow - D	

3 turn clear (3/54)

Chapter 19: The Dread Isle

Sain rushes with a Torch and the Knights Crest, so he can promote on turn 3 after getting some more levels, and reveal Uhai on turn 4. Turn 5 he kills Uhai. Everyone else trained.

Hector	Lord	12.13	28	14	8	11	6	11	4	Axe - B
Oswin	Knight	17.70	36	18	9	8	7	18	4	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	12.01	38	14	11	8	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Paladin	2.36	30	18	10	16	10	14	2	Sword - C, Axe - E, Lance - B
Wil	Archer	6.36	22	8	6	7	9	5	2	Bow - D

5 turns (5/59)

Chapter 19x: Prisoner of Magic

Sain grabs Hector and rushes towards Aion. He dodges Boltings and kills the boss the turn after Kishuna appears.

Hector	Lord	12.13	28	14	8	11	6	11	4	Axe - B
Oswin	Knight	18.09	37	19	9	9	7	18	5	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	12.62	38	14	11	8	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Paladin	4.32	31	20	12	17	10	14	3	Sword - C, Axe - C, Lance - B
Wil	Archer	7.27	23	9	6	7	10	6	2	Bow - D

5 turns (5/64)

Chapter 20: Dragon's Gate

Sain takes Hector and runs. Cameron attacks Sain, Oswin kills him next turn, and Sain drops Hector. Hector opens the door. Sain heals in front of Darin and ORKOes with the Hammer.

Hector	Lord	12.79	28	14	8	11	6	11	4	Axe - B
Oswin	Knight	19.19	38	20	10	9	7	18	5	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	12.62	39	15	12	8	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Paladin	5.82	32	20	12	17	11	14	3	Sword - C, Axe - B, Lance - B
Wil	Archer	7.57    23	9	6	7	10	6	2	Bow - D

4 turns (4/68)

Chapter 21: New Resolve

Sain rushes to the boss, dropping Hector so that he can get a village.

Hector	Lord	13.07	29	15	9	11	6	12	4	Axe - B
Oswin	Knight	19.38	38	20	10	9	7	18	5	Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	13.60	39	15	12	8	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Paladin	7.47	33	21	14	18	12	18	3	Sword - C, Axe - A, Lance - B    
Ninian	Dancer	Dunno 

3 turns (3/71)

Chapter 22: Kinship's Bond

Sain noms Isadora's Robe and rushes. Oswin promotes with the Knight's Crest from a Cavalier.

Hector	Lord	13.70    29	15	9	11	6	12	4	Axe - B
Oswin	General	1.00	42	22	12	12	7	20	8	Axe - E, Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	13.60	39	15	12	8	6	4	2	Axe - B
Sain	Paladin	9.10	41	21	15	20	13	16	3	Sword - C, Axe - A, Lance - B    
Ninian	Dancer	Dunno 

3 turns (3/74)

Chapter 23: Living Legend

Everyone rushes right except Hector and Ninian who head left. Pent nukes everything, even landing a lucky crit on one of the bosses that shaved a turn.

Hector	Lord	15.09	31	16	10	13	6	13	4	Axe - B
Oswin	General	1.22    42	22	12	12	7	20	8	Axe - E, Lance - A
Marcus	Nope
Dorcas	Fighter	14.17	40	15	13	8	7	4	3	Axe - B
Sain	Paladin	9.46    41	21	15	20	13	16	3	Sword - C, Axe - A, Lance - B    
Ninian	Dancer	Dunno 

4 turns (4/78)

I lost my savefile. Actually, it was stolen from me! By pirates! And Ninjas! And Ninja pirates!

Basically, it was the awesomest thing ever.

Oh yeah, I should probably start this draft, shouldn't I?

Chapter 11- 6/6 turns

Hector and Matthew solo this map! Gwarsh, that must mean they're OP.

Someone get to that there tier list, stat!

Chapter 12- 4/10 turns

Hector soloes the top half like a boss (thanks to his superb DEF...and handaxes), whilst Marcus destroys the bottom half. I entertained ideas of Rebecca contributing, but by the time I made up my mind the chapter ended. Pity.

So no Secret Book for me.

Chapter 13- 6/16 turns

I'm so pro that I don't even care that my turncount is below par! I fucking hate this chapter anyways!

Chapter 13x- 7/23 turns

Oh god, my turncount is so awful...

...Na, I'm just joshing you. It's as bad as it usually is!

Wait, that made not sense whatsoever.

Rebecca killed the boss! Wheeeeeeee!

Chapter 14- 4/27 turns

Damn, my Marcus. Wait until I show you my Marcus later on. His level ups have been SO DAMN GOOD. Oh, and Hector's been quite blessed I think. Rebecca is also turning out decently, and oh, what is this?

Erky-poo~!

Oh shit, I don't have any fire tomes! Abort, abort, abort!

Nah, just kidding, I got rid of that button a long time ago.

Chapter 15- LAST TURN/34 turns

I did something different and had Marcus take the northern chokepoint (I'd make the reference, but he's not ARMOUR enuff), everyone else went down, and later got help from Marcus! It was so swell.

Chapter 16- 5/39 turns

Oh yeah, I'm the best.

First time I've 5 turned this. Damn, you're the best Florina.

Suck. It. Fiora.

Chapter 17- 12/51 turns

Fuck bitches and take names.

Who plays for turncounts anyways?

I don't even think I am of legal age to do LTC anyways.

Chapter 17x- 3/54 turns

God this is such a pain in the ass without Marcus.

Who makes drafts without Marcus anyways?

Like seriously, do you have something against Marcus or something?

Was the game too much fun with Marcus?

Geeeeeeeez....Erk killed Damian, gg, Erk is so OP (actually he only did 3 damage to Damian, hahahaha).

Chapter 18- 4/58 turns

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Had to take an extra turn because Florina couldn't take the boss on her own....

Wait...

She can ferry dammit.

Chapter 18- 3/57 turns

Hector ORKOs Zoldam the bitch like it was nothing.

Chapter 19- 5/62 turns

Hahahaha Rebecca ORKOes Cavaliers with Steel Bows.

BEST BOW USER IN GAME. Yeah, that's right WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL and that other guy who rides on a horse. Jaffar?

Goddammit, my Hector is so frail. He gets 2HKOed by the boss....provided the boss crits twice that is.

Yeah, Hector's basically god incarnate.

Chapter 19x- 4/66 turns

Hector fucks bitches, takes names, yadda yadda yadda. He totally ORKOes the boss like it was nothing.

Oh, and everyone else got experience, I guess. And I even got to level Erk and Rebecca!

Man, why don't they have a support?

It's ALMOST like IS DIDN'T make FE7 specifically for this one draft playthrough.

Chapter 20- 6/72 turns

Hector rooles, en'mies drool.

Oh, and I promoted Erk and Rebecca for this map. ERK TO WARP CAN IT HAPPEN

...THE ANSWER IS MAYBE.

Chapter 21- 3/75 turns

My strategies, they are so amazing.

First I danced Erk forwards, then I had Florina rescue him and danced her, putting him right on the wall, which is near Sealen's or whoever the fuck oh yeah Olegg's range, then I got the Elysian Whip on turn 3!

I R TACTICUL GENOOS U SCUB

Chapter 22- 4/79 turns

YOU CANT BEAT THIS CHAPTER IN THREE TURNS ITS ALL LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AND SLANDERERER

Because Eubans doesn't move.

OK, the strategy for this one was actually pretty intricate. Lowen and Priscilla both rescued Eliwood and brought him near Heath. Why? Because I need that Axereaver for the desert chapter. Marcus and Kent carried Lyn towards Rath. Rebecca and Erk went straight down to kill some enemies, and Rebecca later snagged the Thief for one nice Brave Axe. Florina and Isadora took Hector to the boss.

Hector, being the best dude ever, helped Florina snag the kill. Isadora uh...looked pretty, I guess.

Also I just realized I have no Warper. Fack.

Chapter 23- 3/82 turns

Isadora and Rath took the right, Hector recruited Hawkeye and did not much else, whilst Florina and Erk soloed the majority of the enemies.

Oh, and I got 25k.

SOMEHOW.

Chapter 24- 2/84 turns

Florina went to get the Earth Seal for Rath, Isadora attracted the boss, and Rath got the kill.

PROFIT WAS MADE AND IT WAS AWESOME.

Chapter 25- 3/87 turns

I take it back...

BEST. TEAM. EVER.

Rath and Isadora dropped Hector on Turn 1, who half killed Pascal. Then Hector destroyed a whole squadron of Cavs while Rath and Isadora took care of Pascal. Every one of them died in vain...

Because they didn't give Hector any levels.

Oh, and Ninian danced Erk on turn 1 so he'd be able to reach the left checkpoint faster. Oh, and I had to whi-PROMOTE Florina, so she could kill the Bitchop in time, and then seize the gate on my next turn.

Oh yeah...I have the Afa's Drops, don't I?

Who to give it toooooo....uhhhhh...

I'll just pull a Boron and give it to Rath.

Chapter 26- 11/98 turns

I spent all of the chapter getting some more and more levels for my units.

Erk valiantly killed some bandits and the bottom right reinforcements!

Isadora took the rest of the bottom enemies! With Hand Axes! Because real women use axes, dammit!

...Ninian, news just came in. You're fired.

Hector did nothing because he's at level 20, and it certainly won't affect my performance, so why the fuck not?

My archer pallies Rebecca and Rath went around and gained level ups. Yay!

Edited by Refa

Chapter 27- 6/104 turns

EASY FOR ONE SUCH AS ME

Chapter 28- 15/119 turns

Jaffar stop dying.

Like srsly.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Chapter 28x- FREE/119 turn

I will put as much effort into this writeup as I did the chapter.

NINO RULEZ.

Edited by Refa

Maybe it was a 4 turn. I'll speed through the rest (no stats because I'm lazy now).

Chapter 24: Four Fanged Offense

Sain rushes Lloyd. Easy stuff.

2 turns (2/80)

Chapter 25: Crazed Beast

Wait for Farina to arrive, I couldn't do it faster without a flier anyway =/

7 turns (2/87)

Chapter 26: Unfulfilled Heart

Drops to Farina. Mostly this was her training ground.

11 turns (2/98)

Chapter 27: Pale Flower of Darkness (Jerme)

So Dorcas' mutton wan't poisoned due to his book eating buddy meat shielding in 13x. Brilliant. Either way, I make the best of it. Dorcas and Wil take spawn, Louise rushes the Sniper room, Sain rushes Jerme and Farina dropped Hector near the Hero room whilst she herself took on the Armors.

7 turns (7/105)

Refa, Chapter 26 is only 11 turns

Thanks for the save!

Chapter 29- 4/123 turns

Florina went ahead with Erk in tow, Isadora and Rath took care of the Sniper brigade on the left (or what was remaining of what), and everyone else guarded uh...Merlinus.

Good job, everyone else.

Also recruited Vaida.

Chapter 30- 4/127 turns

Hahahaha.

The thieves stole my Fell Contract and Heaven Seal.

NOW THEY CAN PROMOTE.

Chapter 31- 11/138 turns

HECTOR IS THE BEST.

EVER.

Chapter 31x- 5/143 turns

End.

End.

End.

End.

End.

Chapter 32- 6/149 turns

Well, that was pretty easy.

TOO BAD I DIDNT HAVE WARP.

Chapter 32x- 6/155 turns

lolololololololl

Final Chapter Part 1- 7/162 turns

Fuck turncounts.

Final Chapter Part 2- 1/163 turns

Hector.png

Been wrecking shit straight from the crib until the end of the game.

Rebecca.png

She was quite helpful, unfortunately dear Rebecca never learned how to take a hit.

Erk.png

Erk was ridiculously awesome at everything, shame I didn't have him use Staves more often for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP.

Florina.png

Better than everyone else on my team....

EXCEPT HECTOR.

Isadora.png

Paladins are always nice, and Isadora was quite nice indeeed, except her CON. That sucked.

Rath.png

Rath was actually super clutch during the final chapter and generally helpful everywhere else.

Dammit, now I'm going to actually want to use him when I play FE7 next time.

Nino.png

uh......

Vaida.png

Awesome except she joins too late.

Nils.png

ALMOST AS GOOD AS NINIAN.

Athos.png

Almost as good as Hector.

Chapter 28: Battle Before Dawn

Fixed turns lol

15 turns (15/120 turns)

Chapter 28x: Night of Farewells

lol training. WIL IS USEFUL NOW.

18 turns (free/120 turns)

Chapter 29: Cog of Destiny

Lost a turn due to an Knight running away ._.

6 turns (6/126)

Chapter 30: The Berserker

As Hector is promoted, the game has gone into FE11 mode. No Warper, nobody can ferry him. All I can do is ferry Nils to catch up as much as possible. Hector got the Boots, if you couldn't tell.

5 turns (5/131)

Done.

Chapter 31: Sands of Time

MORE DEFEND

11 turns (11/142)

Chapter 31x: Battle Preparations

Buying Killers, arena Hector/Oswin.

5 turns (11/147)

Chapter 32: Victory or Death

Rush Hector with Nils helping when he could.

7 turns (7/154)

Chapter 32x: The Value of Life

Rush to Kishuna. Yeah...

5 turns (5/159)

Final: Light

Divide and Conquer. Oswin is manly and soloes the Reeds. Athos kills Nergal. Athos gets Thor's Ire and crits the Dragon.

5 turns (5/164)