glennm.png

That's Glenn everybody

I would like some critique on him

Here is a splice competition entry as well, just for fun

week51entry.png

Edited by fuzz94

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

As always I'm posting very low quality mugs for my hack.

isaak.png

This is Isaac from Lost Magic He is not related to or at all like the other Isaac

Edited by fuzz94

I don't think it's low quality at all. I actually like it very much. The only glaring problem is the outlining on the cloak is jarring when viewed against the rest of the mugshot.

There is a startling contrast involving that outline color. It looks like you're using Lucius's cloak color? You should use the darkest shawl-gray to get the best integration between the outline and the white, with some redrawing to get the shading to look more natural, rather than pencil-y.

So I might as well throw in these Splice Competition Entries because I really liked this one

week53entry.png

And this one is in my hack now

week52entry.png

Edited by fuzz94

Woohoo! I made a personal mug!

97074380.png

I need help with it, preferably the armor and maybe a better way to shade the hair, I keep my head shaved so it is quite short.

And Darren, even though I already posted it no one said anything about it and it needs some fixing.

week52entry.png

Edited by fuzz94

Woohoo! I made a personal mug!

97074380.png

I need help with it, preferably the armor and maybe a better way to shade the hair, I keep my head shaved so it is quite short.

And Darren, even though I already posted it no one said anything about it and it needs some fixing.

week52entry.png

For Darren, separate the shoulder armor thing from the main body armor with the outline color. I'm talking about the right shoulder. (OPV)

rvy3.png

Right here, the scarf needs to actually go over his shoulder, not into it. You can do that by extending it a bit so that it looks like it's going over, or by pulling it back up some, so that part does go over.

The shading on his neck looks rather chunky, and could go for being smoothened out. Tonnes of necks in FE games, so just give them a look.

The hair could use some defining, as it's rather flat, but that's a pretty decent Isaac splice.

Edited by seph1212

@Shoulder, I did two different things with it.

sisaac2.pngsisaac2.png

Which is closer to what you were suggesting

@neck, getting to that now

@hair, I had customed that onto Roland's hair back when I first did Isaac and just reused it. Where does it need shading most?

Edited by fuzz94

Okay so while Trent's helping you on that part...

03544775312596883416.png

The strands I circled look a little too rounded at the tips. You should try making them look pointier and stuffs =3 And also for the lower strand, it also looks a bit jagged or bent. =o I think it's mostly because of the superfluous outline colouring XD So if you replace it with the hair colours then it'll probably look much better~

Oh and I guess also the outline color that's used in the middle of the scarf on the left side stands out a little too much so you should change it back to the other color.

Oh oh oh oh heehee lots of edits x3 and on the bottom left of the scarf the shading there looks kinda goofy and... idk wobbly?

Edited by Freohr Datia

newstuff.png

Woohoo for revamps!

The new Isaac and Jenna mugs look SIGNIFICANTLY better than the first ones.

Creds to Subieko for help with Isaac and Dr.Sholes for help with Jenna