Generic Fantasy Stat RP: Chat and Discussions

Rothene

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your words encourage me...I shall prod Psych some more as my key character is interacting with his...although I'm planning on working around that and making an assumption that his character would fill my mage in so that I can move the plot along.

Due to some discussion on IRC, jailbreaking plans include poisoning, arson. Just informing those involved in the prison/temple that they should not panic if their character gets...poisoned. Also weather indicates burning temples with clear skies. This won't be carried out so soon, but it's here just so you all know what's going on.

Due to some discussion on IRC, jailbreaking plans include poisoning, arson. Just informing those involved in the prison/temple that they should not panic if their character gets...poisoned. Also weather indicates burning temples with clear skies. This won't be carried out so soon, but it's here just so you all know what's going on.

I knew from the very beginning that they wanted to backstab us. I mean, I knew it since we've been to that stable, which is why I've been thinking about what I should post next.

Yep, this is going to be fun.

About the poisoning...heh.

Well activity for the next few days might be very shaking on my end because I'll be away from home for about 3 days. Internet access might prove shaky, if there is even one where I'll be going to.

Hey, Domu, we aren't interested in killing you~! Just think of it as a little bit of pain to make sure you get out of that prison without paying an arm, leg, and kidney.

Grave news folks...going to be away from 24th till 31st dec...Malaysian timezone, which is half a day ahead for some of you...I'll create short plot notes for possible back up GM while I'm away unless people rather take a break and focus on other stuff in my absence?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...