Fire Emblem Periodic Table

Randoman

I'm not sure if this is where it belongs, but since I don't really consider it to be art, I thought I'd post it here.

Anyways, I thought it'd be fun for us as a community here on Serenes Forest, to make a Fire Emblem Periodic table, like this Final Fantasy Periodic table that I posted here:

[spoiler=Final Fantasy Periodic Table]

ff_periodic_table.png

Pretty cool (and nerdy), huh?

I guess how we'll start it off first is have people post ideas for each of the elements. Then after we have elements for all of them (from 1-112, unless someone can come up with elements for the Ununi- series), we'll get volunteers to start making the tiles for each of the elements (whether we'll stick with official FE images or allow fanart, I guess we'll discuss and decide on later).

Okay, so for now, suggest FE elements for each of the actual elements. Though here's some rules:

1. FE elements that have more story importance will override others that get suggested. For example, Marth will override Marty for Mt, Hector will override Heimler for He, and Miugre (the legendary bow in FE6) will override Maggie (from FE6) for Mg. To give you a general idea, lords, main villains, and continents will get ultimate priority.

2. Try to make the table take into account all the different FEs. If we have too much Akanean or Elibe elements and not enough Valencia and Magvel elements for example, priority will be given to Valencia and Magvel, perhaps even overriding rule 1 if it's that bad. We're not going for 11-12 for each FE to make it fair or anything like that, but at the same time, I don't want an FE game to have only 2 elements.

3. Try to use actual FE elements like characters, weapons, and locations, rather than things like tiers, RNG blessing, RNG screwing, Attack Speed, True Hit, and other fan made terms. Also, although things like Strength, Might, Hit %, etc. are important, we're going to try to avoid using them if possible since many other RPGs use terms like those.

4. For FE elements that have multiple names (like Barencia and Valencia, or Gerik and Xyst), we'll allow alternate names to be used, but they can't take up more than one element. Also, alter egos can only take up one element so only one of Camus, Zeke, or Sirius, one of Briggid and Eyvel, etc. is allowed.

5 (New). Not completely neccessary, but it'll help make my life easier. Try to post elements in the same format I do. (Eg: [element number]. [element symbol] - [element's full name] [person who posted it]) I understand if it's too much, but at the very least, please put down the number, symbol, and full name of the element.

6 (New). In some cases, I may allow two or more suggestions to temporarily take up a spot. Though in the end, only one will be accepted. This is because of various reasons like importance of the two or more elements being debatable, seeing if the elements are from an underrepresented Fire Emblem, to make sure that we don't have any one member having too many of their submissions accepted, etc.

7 (New). Not a rule whatsoever, but could a staff member sticky this thread, if it's allowed? I'm hoping that once we're done the periodic table, we could post it on the main site; a fun little project that us Serenes Forest members made for all Fire Emblem fans to enjoy. Even if I can't continue to run this project, I'd be more than okay with having someone else take over, as long as it gets completed and as long as they don't stray from my rules too much.

Also, I've posted an attachment of a preliminary model of the Periodic Table we'll be using. Feel free to comment or suggest another periodic table that would be easier to use (and ignore the stuff around the blue box).

Note: Elements surrounded by *'s are elements that will potentially be chosen as the final one, Elements surrounded by #'s are elements that have practically been finalized as the element that will be used for the periodic table, and people can start working for pictures for those elements. Though keep in mind, even elements surrounded by #'s may potentially be changed depending on the circumstances, though out of politeness, elements surrounded by #'s that have had pictures made for them already will not be changeable anymore, so as to not waste the person's time they spent on it (unless its quality is questionable).

Though here are some conditions I want you to follow for the picture:

1. To keep the table consistant, copy the element tile from my attachment, and edit the picture in it from there.

2. Save the pictures for the elements only (keeping the black border intact) and keep it in PNG format. You can either choose to send it as an attachment or host it on photobucket or a similar site.

3. Try to stick with either official FE art or sprites, since we don't want fan artists chasing after us, using their pictures when they don't want us to (unless you somehow miraculously get their permission, and even then, we probably won't have room to credit them for it).

4. Keep the resolution of the tiles the same. Don't enlarge or shrink it at all, since otherwise it won't fit well in the table.

5. As for the letters and numbers in the tile, try to make them completely black or completely white.

Now that that's over with, I'll help start off the list (I'll edit this in with all the submissions as we get some):

[spoiler=Fire Emblem Element List]

1: H - Heron (Silent Mercenary), *Hardin* (Randoman)

2: He - *Hector* (Randoman), Hauteclere (JB25)

3: Li - Levin (GLORY TO JEHANNA)

4: Be - Bertram (mai), *Beowolf* (Furetchen)

5: B - *Boyd* (Chuy), Bows (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

6. C - Cancel Skill (whase), *Cain* (Randoman), Caineghis (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

7: N - Nergal (JB25), Narga (JB25), *Nanna* (Pineapple)

8: O - *Oiyafe* (Furetchen), Ohm Staff (JB25), Ostia (mai)

9: F - Falchion (Randoman)

10: Ne -Nephenee (Chuy), *Nergal* (Silent Mercenary),

11: Na - #Narga# (Randoman)

12: Mg - Miugre (Randoman), *Magvel* (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

13: Al - *Alm* (Randoman), Al from Hasha no Tsguri (Randoman)

14: Si - Sirius (Chuy), *Siegmund*, Sieglinde (JB25)

15. P - *Pirate* (whase), Percival (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

16: S - *Sheeda* (Randoman), S - Swanchika (JB25), Seize (JB25)

17: Cl - Clarine (4chan),

18 Ar - *L'Arachel* (Chuy), Arum (Silent Mercenary)

19: K - Katarina (Light Lord), Kurth (Cocytus)

20: Ca - #Camus# (Soren37)

21: Sc - Sacae, *Sacred Stones* (Silent Mercenary), Skrimir, Sacrifice (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

22: Ti - Tiltyu (4chan), Tibarn (piggyboi), Titania (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth), *Tinny* (JB25)

23: V - *Vulnerary*, Valkyrie, (Silent Mercenary) Volke (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

24: Cr - Crimea (mai), Cormag (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

25: Mn - Maisen (Randoman), Manni Katti (Uhai), Manakete (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth), *Manfroy* (JB25)

26: Fe - Fire Emblem (mikethfc), *Falaflame* (JB25)

27. Co - Commander (whase), Colm, Cormag (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth), Corsair (JB25), Carcino (SilentShaman), *Carrion* (Silent Mercenary)

28. Ni - Nils (whase), Ninian (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth), Nidhogg (JB25)

29: Cu - #Cuan# (4chan)

30: Zn - Zinc (Silent Mercenary), Zn - Zyne (JB25)

31: Ga - Galzus (4chan), Gae Bolg (JB25), Gallia (Cocytus), Gatrie (Randoman), Gra (SilentShaman), *Gharnef* (Randoman)

32: Ge - Gerik (GLORY TO JEHANNA)

33: As - *Ashera* (Silent Mercenary), Armads (JB25)

34: Se - *Seth* (GLORY TO JEHANNA), Sety (Uhai)

35: Br - Brendan Reed (4chan), Brom (Acacia Sgt), Briggid (Lightning), Berserker (JB25), *Brighton* (Silent Mercenary)

36: Kr - Karin (mai)

37: Rb - Robert (4chan)

38: Sr - #Soren# (Silent Mercenary)

39: Y - Yurius (4chan), *Yune* (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

40: Zr - Zihark (Silent Mercenary)

41: Nb - Noba (mai)

42: Mo - Moulder (eclipse)

43. Tc - Thracia (whase)

44: Ru - *Runesword* (Silent Mercenary), Rutger (Chuy)

45: Rh - Rhys (Silent Mercenary)

46: Pd - #Paladin# (mai)

47: Ag - Agustria (mai)

48. Cd - Child (whase), *Cord* (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

49: In - Innes (GLORY TO JEHANNA)

50. Sn - *Sniper* (whase), Shinon

51: Sb - Silver Blade, *Steel Blade* (Silent Mercenary)

52: Te - Tellius (4chan)

53: I - Ilyana (Silent Mercenary), *Ike* (Zwiebel)

54: Xe - #Xane# (4chan)

55: Cs - #Caesar# (Silent Mercenary)

56: Ba - Barencia (Randoman)

57. La - *Lakche* (GLORY TO JEHANNA), L'Arachel (Soren37), Lachesis (Silent Mercenary)

58: Ce - *Cellica* (Randoman), Celice (Chuy)

59: Pr - Priscilla (mai), Pirn (Silent Mercenary)

60: Nd - #Nidhogg# (JB25)

61: Pm - Pamela (Furetchen), Pachyderm (Cocytus)

62: Sm - #Swordmaster# (GLORY TO JEHANNA)

63: Eu - Eubans (Silent Mercenary)

64: Gd - Grado (Randoman), Guard (Silent Mercenary), *Gradivus* (JB25)

65: Tb - Tibarn (piggyboi), *Trueblade* (JB25)

66: Dy - Dayan (eclipse), *Dyute* (Randoman)

67: Ho - Holsety (Soren37), *Horace* (Silent Mercenary)

68: Er - Ereshkigal, Erik, *Eirika* (Soren37)

69: Tm - Entombed (mai), *Tormod* (eclipse)

70: Yb - #Yubello# (Silent Mercenary)

71: Lu - Lugh (Chuy), *Luce* (Randoman)

72: Hf - Hafedd (Silent Mercenary)

73: Ta - Tales, Tanith (mikethfc), *Tana* (SilentShaman)

74: W - Wolf (4chan), *Wil* (piggyboi)

75: Re - *Resire*, Rienfleche (JB25)

76: Os - Oswin (4chan), #Ostia# (I Eat Tables)

77: Ir - #Ira# (Chuy)

78: Pr - Petrine (mai)

79: Au - August (4chan), Aureola (JB25), Aurelis (eclipse), *Aura* (Cocytus)

80: Hg - #Hugh# (mai)

81: Tl - Tiltyu (mai)

82: Pb - Pablo (mai)

83: Bi - *Bird Laguz*, Biorhythm (mai)

84: Po - Poleax (Silent Mercenary)

85: At - Athena (mai)

86: Rn - Renning (Silent Mercenary)

87: Fr - Fortomiis (Randoman)

88: Ra - Rath (Chuy), *Rackesis* (Silent Mercenary)

89: Ac - Archer (JB25)

90: Th - #Thracia# (Chuy)

91: Pa - *Parthia* (Randoman), Patty (Chuy)

92: U - Ulki (Silent Mercenary)

93: Np - #Nephenee# (4chan)

94 Pu - Pugi (Silent Mercenary)

95: Am - Armourslayer (4chan), Amelia (SilentShaman), Armads (Cocytus), *Amalda* (Silent Mercenary)

96: Cm - Camus (4chan)

97: Bk - Black Knight (4chan)

98: Cf - Cliff (Furetchen)

99: Es - Earth Sword (mai), *Est* (Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth)

100: Fm - Femina (mai)

101: Md - *Midir/Midayle*, Lehran's Medallion (mai)

102: No - Nolan, *Nomad*, Nodion (mai)

103: Lr - Lyre (Silent Mercenary). Lehran (4chan), Laura (SilentShaman)

104: Rf - #Rudolf# (Silent Mercenary)

105: Db - Dawn Brigade (Silent Mercenary)

106: Sg - #Sigurd# (Camtech075)

107: Bh - Boah (Silent Mercenary)

108: Hs - Holsety (Silent Mercenary)

109: Mt - Marth (Randoman)

110: Ds - Disarm, *Discipline* (mai)

111: Rg - *Ragnell* (Silent Mercenary), Rigel (Silent Mercenary)

112: Cn - *Canas* (Silent Mercenary), Uub - Uber Spear (Silent Mercenary)

113: Uut - Uther (Silent Mercenary)

114: Uuq - #Quintessence#

115: Uup - #Used Potion# (mai)

116: Uuh - #Uhai# (Silent Mercenary)

117: Uus - #Ursula# (Silent Mercenary)

118: Uuo - #Umono# (Silent Mercenary)

post-2290-095396500 1286152045_thumb.png

Edited by Randoman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, Cu is not Kuja. Whoever made that tables is stupid as fuck.

Anyway, where were we?

Xe(54) - Xane

Os(76) - Oswin

Te(52) - Tellius

Bk(97) - Black Knight

Edited by 4chan

I'm sorry, Cu is not Kuja. Whoever made that tables is stupid as fuck.

It could be the Japanese Translation of his name. That's the case with Kefka (in Japanese it's Cefca, hence the Cf)

[Edit] Note to self, finish Water Quality Analysis assignments before making project threads like these.

Edited by Randoman

And to think I was worried that my idea would be put down.

Also, when you submit an element, be sure to put the elemental number on it. It makes listing it easier for me. I know some of you have, but I'm just mentioning it for future reference.

I'm going down the list and seeing what I can fill in.

Rf - Riff

W - Wolf

Np - Nephenee

Cm - Camus

Cu - Cuan

Ti - Tiltyu

Rb - Robert (FE5)

Ga - Galzus

Au - August

Edited by 4chan

I sure got a lot more submissions than I was expecting today.

Though I was only able to update the list up to Chuy's second post. It's late here, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Also, please make sure that the elements you're submitting are actual elements on the table. So when making elements, use letters that are already on the real periodic table, and not ones that you made up.

I think the single letter ones should be saved for last, since there are many more options. And Sheeda should free the S for someone else from the lesser represented continents and maybe take 20 Ca - calcium as Caeda. We'll have problems with the synthetic elements.

3 Li - Linus

18 Ar - Arum

30 Zn - Zinc (FE6 ch10B boss)

32 Ge- Gerik

40 Zr - Zihark

54 Xe - Xemcel (FE11 ch24 boss)

55 Cs - Caesar

58 Ce - Celice

70 Yb - Yubello

72 Hf - Hafedd

87 Fr - Franz

90 Th- Thany (Or Thracia)

93 Np - Nephenee

97 Bk - Black Knight

104 Rf - Rudolf (FE2 ch4Arum boss, plus sounds like Rutherfordium)

113 Uut - Uther (if nothing else)

116 Uuh - Uhai (same as above)

117 Uus - Ursula (same as above, but at least 2 u's)

118 - Uuo - Umono (prison camp in FE10 ch1-7)