Nova's Crap

November

Lots of simple stuff, but I'd like to think they're pretty polished and clean~

NewvaInsert2.png

My personal mug. Went through three different revisions before this one, but I think this one is going to stick. It's made up of Wolt, Franz, Ephraim, Percival, Lucius, and Rennac.

NoraRevampInsert.png

This one was originally for someone else, but I ended up using it myself. She's one of my favorites~

I used Serra, Sonia, Juno, Brunya, Hellene, and Ursula.

FlynnInsert.png

I just did this one about a week ago for FEEF's splice competition. I've got to fix the "eyes closed" frame, but otherwise I'm satisfied with him.

Made of Fir, Sophia, and some villager girl.

SpliceComp30.png

Made for the current splice competition set over at FEEF. Probably my best splice as far as technical aspects go, although I got kind of lazy with making the "cloak" stick to his head because I didn't want to make a hood =P Parts are Legault, Valter, and Jaffar. He has a bizarre body angle, I know XD

AbrahamInsert.png

I made this one a while ago as splice practice and can't exactly remember who I made with him. I think it's Treck, Renault, Valter, Merlinus, and some boss from FE6, though.

CielaInsert.png

Another splice comp entry from FEEF. Parts were Lucius, Fiora, and Louise if I remember correctly. Almost won that week, but there was a tie for two days and I surrendered a vote to the other guy so it would end XD

I swear I had more than this to flash off, but I guess not. Huh. Oh well, I'll be posting new stuff pretty regularly here, so expect more stuff soon.

I'm only gonna mention the first 2, since they're the only ones with major problems, while the others are pretty good.

So, the first one, right here 9be35433e0475e18d162c9a4a4a2d3f0.png he has no back, and it's causing his chin to swan (which is when it looks like the chin is bending forward and down into the neck, like a swan would look). Ephraim might be something to look at to fix this.

The second mug seems to be angled to the right 1b92d88b5df0ef4513d93968026944da.png and it's making this eye look too low. Bring it up a few pixels, and it should be fine.

You're pretty good, keep goin' at it.

Welcome (back) to SF, Nova!

I really like these splices. There are a few anatomy problems here and there, but the designs themselves are great. In addition to agreeing with Seph's crit, I'll add that the right eye (our point of view) on the Juno/Brunya mug is too far apart from the left one, and needs to be moved in to the left a little. Her head is also a little big in comparison to her body. As for the Treck/Renault armored dude, his nose seems like it could be longer. Right now it's short enough to make him look goofy. (If this is deliberate, then just ignore this comment, haha.)

Thanks for sharing your work, I hope you'll take part in the splicing competitions here too! :)

I really like your stuff. Especially for the third one. Though I have to admit i was very surprised when I read it was a he and not a she.

The only critique really is how the left(opv) shoulder pad of the green haired girl looks coming out from under that cape/scarf thing. Actually maybe both shoulder pads. I can't really say what exactly it is though. Other than that maybe tiny thing I really like it as well.