I love that Intelligence Systems put this into the game. It literally serves no purpose, and most of Old Hubba's judgement can be disregarded entirely as fanfiction. (Really, Old Hubba? Chrom and Robin are having a miserable marriage because secretly, Chrom longs to confess his feelings to Frederick? Really?)

Anyway, the feature itself is entertaining and a good way to regain your sanity after frequents Lunatic mode restarts. My question to you is what ludicrous pairings did Old Hubba give you, and how believable were they?

I once got Red arrows three hearts both ways between... Roy and Eliwood. I was laughing for five minutes.

Amusingly, when I try asking him how Magyars' Avatar feels about Eliwood, he ALWAYS says she hates him.

It's still OTP.

EDIT: Honourable mention to DLC!Roy x Spotpass!Roy.

Edited by Espeon Shaman

It's amusing when there's a DLC version and spot pass version.

Like Marth, Roy, and Micaiah.

Prince Marth has those 3 hearts for King Marth and is a true sacrificer, but King Marth simply feels safe. Too bad for them.

Last time, I did Frederick and my Avatar, Kelli, since they were married and I got Frederick having three hearts for Kelli, but Kelli having none for him because he's overbearing or something. XD

That's actually quite accurate for what I have in mind for the third story in my fanfiction for these two. lol Kelli is pregnant with Morgan and Frederick is driving her crazy with his concerns. Hahaha.

Does this count? If so...

TnpY58V.png

Tiki and Nowi were "hotter than elfire"

It was a pretty hot thought until I realized "dragon Yuri and one is a loli wtf"

Well, it's gonna be hot with all that Dragonfire.

Edited by Airship Canon

Tiki and Nowi were "hotter than elfire"

It was a pretty hot thought until I realized "dragon Yuri and one is a loli wtf"

It sounds like some weird fanfiction and/or obscure art found after browsing 150 pages on Pixiv. Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

• 3 weeks later...

I had gotten one for Inigo and one of my Female Avatars.

Inigo (three hearts): Loins afire

Chione (three hearts): Drawn by destiny

Hubba: "Get a room, you two!"

Goddammit

Morgan is only made by the "drawing of destiny" towards Inigo's loins

And Hubba is supporting this

Edit: I didn't realize that this topic was older. Just saw it on the related tags list at the bottom of a page. Sorry for necro-posting.

Edited by Dual Dragons

I had gotten one for Inigo and one of my Female Avatars.

Inigo (three hearts): Loins afire

Chione (three hearts): Drawn by destiny

Hubba: "Get a room, you two!"

Goddammit

Morgan is only made by the "drawing of destiny" towards Inigo's loins

And Hubba is supporting this

Edit: I didn't realize that this topic was older. Just saw it on the related tags list at the bottom of a page. Sorry for necro-posting.

By all means, keep fiddling with necrophilia. I love it when people resurrect old topics!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously, Nintendo? You had to update the miiverse user agreement NOW and prevent me from screenshotting this gem?

Rene <3 <3 <3 Lon'qu

Uses pet names

Lon'qu <3 <3 <3 Rene

Drools openly

"As fiery as their first date!"

I guess he's turned on by "Lonky". Holy crap lol...

Seriously, Nintendo? You had to update the miiverse user agreement NOW and prevent me from screenshotting this gem?

Rene <3 <3 <3 Lon'qu

Uses pet names

Lon'qu <3 <3 <3 Rene

Drools openly

"As fiery as their first date!"

I guess he's turned on by "Lonky". Holy crap lol...

Haha, that's funny. XD

I think I got one that said Frederick used pet names for Kelli...which I did have him start to do after awhile since she calls him Freddy Bear just like in the support every now and then. XD