Super Robot Wars

Rei

2nd and 3rd SRW complete box were surprisingly above average on a no upgrade run. There were more than a few missions where I had to hunker down on defensive terrain and wear down a lot of high HP grunts rather than run around blowing everything up like your usual modern SRW.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the SRW that's known for the armor bug is SRWD for the GBA. Although the supposed armor bug is more of a case where Banpresto forgot to raise the HP and Armor values for supers to scale with the OG era damage. Nevertheless SRWD is by far the hardest of the GBA SRWs IMO because enemies hit hard and they have excellent accuracy rates as well.

Haha, yea D was madness. I played some of it way back, with a money cheat so every unit was running on full upgrades. Even with that (and because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing) I got stuck somewhere around midgame

Still, IMHO the hardest SRW around might be Gaiden.

As in the Masou Kishin game.

This... OHHHH, THIS and SRW A, I have a special section in my memory, dedicated to the worst rage sessions caused by these games...quarantined from the rest of my brain...

Anyway, I was going to look it up on YT but I didn't want to run the risk of spoiling something, but what is the ED for OGs 2?

Edited by Soledai

This... OHHHH, THIS and SRW A, I have a special section in my memory, dedicated to the worst rage sessions caused by these games...quarantined from the rest of my brain...

Anyway, I was going to look it up on YT but I didn't want to run the risk of spoiling something, but what is the ED for OGs 2?

Euzeth shows up, uses Ing, AI1 and Ganeden to create Adamatron, his new Crossgate Paradigm System, gets back stabbed by Lee, coughs up Ing and gets his butt kicked AGAIN!!!

All to epic music.

Edited by Cybuster

Euzeth shows up, uses Ing, AI1 and Ganeden to create Adamatron, his new Crossgate Paradigm System, gets back stabbed by Lee, coughs up Ing and gets his butt kicked AGAIN!!!

All to epic music.

Thanks for that, but I meant the Ending song... as I really liked the ED song from OGs (Portal, FYI)

Ooops, sorry, it's called Babylon.....again sorry.

It's quite different compared to portal.

Nah, it's all right, i had already spoiled that for myself a while ago... oddly, thats the only thing i spoiled

you're right, it's like a night and day difference

• 3 weeks later...

The UX Originals

http://imgur.com/a/NOSlL

Agnes Berge (Aniesu Beruju) nicknamed Agni (A-ni-), an american lieutenant. Voiced by Chihiro Suzuki

Mech: Liott B (Raiotto B)

Saya Kreuger, member of a mercenary organization called Unknown X-strikers. Voiced by Ai Kobayashi

Mech: Lyrath (Rairasu)

Richard Kreuger, member of UX and Saya's father. Voiced by Juurouta Kosugi

Mech: Orphes (Orufesu)

So, I began a SRW64 pt yesterday.

I took the male Super Robot route. Earthgain is quite boss, if you ignore he can't hit shit that isn't like 3 squares away from him.

The neutral AI in this game is retarded. Zero Wing guys WILL MAP you if you are in their way. In fact they will MAP themselves if necessary.

Banjou and Daitarn are horribly broken. He arrives early, tanks awfully well, has decent accuracy and has almost all of his seishins available from the get go.

• 2 weeks later...

It starts with Agnes and Jinn, two military pilots who handle the Riott B and Riott A respectively as Jin Agnes and Graham repel the Skrugg that have recently appeared, after a couple of stages the focus switches to Richard and Saya.

What the... UC Gundam is appearing again in a non-sequel SRW!? It's a miracle...! Though I'm a bit surprised CCA isn't listed along it.

Hmm, I like that roster, it's a good blend between of old and new stuff. Too bad I don't have a PSP, since that one isn't region-locked, right?

Unless I'm misinterpreting it, the article mentions something of "Download" at the top of the first scan. That with the "And more..." on the roster list makes me think there is gonna be some sort of DLC thing going on...?

Anyway, apparently this game is gonna reuse SRW NEO's map mechanics. I suppose that's gonna be interesting.

Edited by Acacia Sgt