Wanted (FE10)

VincentASM

If anybody has any of the following information that they would like to submit to the site, please post here/PM me/e-mail me. Thanks ^^

List

• Transcript of the Epilogue, directly after Ike or
    Lehran's
    ending, right before it says "Fin".
  • The English name of the replacement boss in Part 3 Chapter 6
  • The English Part 4 chapter names
  • Ancient Language Conversations
  • Random staves information (details)
  • Dawn Awakens English lyrics

Edited by VincentASM

*Checks Wii* Part 4 Chapter 5 is called "Unforgivable Sin", that's all I know for now. Although you'll probably get the rest by the time I get there on my 4th playthrough, I'm not sure if you have EndGame yet though.

I have to start the game (I just got it in the mail) but if I come across anything you need before someone else submits it, I'll be sure to write it down.

If you still need those Part 4 chapter names:

Prolugue: Chaos Named

Chapter 1: Road to the Empire

Chapter 2: Silent World

Chapter 3: Distortions

Chapter 4: Revelations

Chapter 5: Unforgivable Sin

Endgame: Rebirth(1)

Endgame: Rebirth(2)

Endgame: Rebirth(3)

Endgame: Rebirth(4)

I'll try to remember to kill off Lethe (and Mordy, why not, though he's probably just replaced by a generic tiger or just doesn't exist) in my next playthrough, though that might not necessarily be anytime soon. :x

This is the only instance where there's a replacement character for a dead playable character, right, or are there others?

Added Ancient Language Conversations to the list. I'm doing those right now, but any help is appreciated.

1-P

Micaiah:

I light, gather

Open my path...

• 2 weeks later...

I removed the Ancient Language conversations request, since you can get them from the script dump.

I have a new and quick(?) request:

How much experience does using the Rescue staff and Ashera Staff give? A good idea is to make the same character use both staves, and use a staff with a known Experience value (preferably Fortify or Hammerne).

Eg. Laura gets 20 EXP for Rescue, 100 EXP for Ashera and 60 EXP for Fortify.

EDIT

A second one:

Does the Ashera Staff affect everybody on the map (minus the user)?

Here's some added info on bonus exp you could add:

Note that even though the same amount of bonus exp is given in normal and easy mode, it is worth 1.5 times as much in easy mode.

In normal (and hard, maybe? I need to check) mode, the formula for how much it takes to level up is as follows: (50 * [Character's level]) + 50 bonus exp. If the character is a Laguz, their level is multiplied by 1.5, if the character is a second tier beorc, 20 is added to their level, and if they're a third tier beorc, 40 is added to their level. For individual experience points, multiply the amount it would take for a full level by: (experience points)/100

Example: Makalov is a level 10 Sword Paladin. To level up to level 11, he takes ((10 + 20) * 50) + 50 bonus experience, or in other words, 1550 bonus experience.