The "Does Haar need to be unbanned?" Draft

PKL

Done with Part 3. (Log updated)

3-E 4/76

Celerity Savior Marcia drops Soren in Micaiah's area and stuff dies. Lyre goes after paladins

to the east. Mia and Marcia take down Edward (which wasnt as hard as I though since lolworstbio).

Rhys went northwest. Neutral Bio Ike got me the rescue.

Unit		Lv	Xp	HP	St	Mg	Sk	Sp	Lk	Df	Rs	WLv			Support		Skills
Ike		1	00	54	29	6	32	32	18	28	14	Sword SS Axe A		Mia A		
Soren		8	99	48	19	35	30	29	23	22	31	S/B/S/E			Rolf B		Adept/Provoke/Paragon
Rolf		14	82	44	27	4	28	26	18	16	12	Bow S			Soren B		Adept
Rhys		4	21	45	18	29	27	28	34	19	35	Light B Staff S		Lyre B		Miracle/Paragon
Mia		7	10	48	29	11	36	37	20	25	14	Sword SS		Ike A		Vantage/Cancel/Adept
Lyre		23	11	50	13	6	17	17	22	7	11	Strike S		Rhys B		Daunt/Blossom
Reyson		17	20	heron
Marcia		8	33	49	32	13	29	34	27	28	25	Sword C Lance SS			Celerity/Savior

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i can clear the desert in 4 turns :o

Wait, how? That'd mean the flier kill Lekain and the two ElBishops in PP2 and PP3? I thought about it once, but I always left one or two enemies alive XS

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with 4-3, 4-4 and 4-5. Endgame tomorrow, tired now. Also, I suck at the desert. FML(176 turns so far means that my final TC is between 183-185 depending on what happens in endgame)

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Finally finished!

4-E-1 3/29

Standard stuff.

4-E-2 1/30

Hammer bros.

4-E-3 1/31

Wyrmslayer.

4-E-4 1/32

Rescueeee.

4-E-5 3/35

That's all folks!

Final Turncount is 185 turns. Now all that's left is for the haar team to finish. I wonder who saves more turns overall in normal drafts, Eddie or Oscar? Eddie saves a bunch of turns in part 1 and is decent for part 3 DB. Oscar is almost Titania when it comes to saving turns in Part 3...

Eddie, because Oscar has a lot of other people who can shave as much turns as him, like Titania and celerity!Boyd/Neph or even Soren/Ilyana. No one else can 4 turn 1-4, though.

Confirmed the TC in epilogue. And kills:

1st Soren 161W

2nd Edward 157W

3rd Marcia 117W

4th Ike 111W

5th Mia 92W

@CR- yeah, thats what I was thinking. Also, Soren can tie Oscar in a lot of part 3 chapters. D:

Eddie, because Oscar has a lot of other people who can shave as much turns as him, like Titania and celerity!Boyd/Neph or even Soren/Ilyana. No one else can 4 turn 1-4, though.

Haha, what!? Never underestimate Nolan + Ilyana smug.gif

I have to add that maybe Nolan can be able to 4 turn it. He just needs to get 2 sp level ups between 1-1 and 1-3. BEXP'd to .99 in 1-4, get sp at the beginning and at the middle of the chapter. That should do to get 14AS with a forge. Cats aren't trouble cause they SD by EP1, PP2 or EP2, depending on if Nolan crtkilled or something.

EDIT: Lol, telepathy or wut? I was also thinking the difference between having a low P1 TC and a low P3 TC. The really crucial chapters for shaving turns in P1 are [1-P, 1-4], because from 1-5 to 1-E, the least you can get are 29 turns, assuming 3 turns in 1-6-1 and 5 turns in 1-E. But 29 - 31 turns in chapter 5 to endgame are doable with most of P1's units. But P3's thing is early P3 and chapters from 3-8 to 3-11.

Edited by Quintessence

I'd like to apologize for my recent inactivity on this draft. Additionally, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO FINISH IT DUE TO OUTSIDE FORCES CONSPIRING AGAINST ME.

Long story short, my PAL Radiant Dawn and PAL Wii are unable to be accessed as my adapter blew up when my little sister tried to use our old Mega Drive through it.

Thankfully, the Mega Drive survived. The new adapter should be here in about a month or so, but I can't finish this now. Sorry.

• 8 months later...

Taking over SB's team due to his request. Should've gotten to this a while ago, but I had no time. Now that it's spring break, come at me Haar.

[spoiler=Part 1]

1-P - 4/4 turns

This didn't take that long, surprisingly. It's much easier to kill the first bandit normally and let Eddie crit everything else because Micaiah doesn't have much of a crit rate anyway.

1-1 - 4/8 turns

Eddie's crit is great.

1-2 - 5/13 turns

Eddie was used for his crit, again, and I managed to get the drop. The hit rates on Eddie are ridiculous to abuse for, though. ;_;

1-3 - 6/19 turns

Ilyana is 1 space off from breaking down the door on turn 2. ;_;

1-4 - 4/23 turns

This was the dumbest thing I ever had to abuse for. Ilyana's dodge rate is complete ass but her crit rate with a forged thunder is actually quite good. Meg and Micaiah trailed behind her to be a shove bot/10. Sothe goes the other way.

1-5 - 6/29 turns

Ilyana trains as much as possible so I can promote her for the next map. I put her on the ledge and made sure she critkilled or doubled. Meg nabs some kills with Micaiah and Sothe goes up through the ledge. Master seal get.

1-6-1 - 4/33 turns

Ilyana promotes during the chapter so she can get one more level (hp/spd/def/res) before going to kill everything in the middle to the right area. Micaiah goes up with resolve.

1-6-2 - 2/35 turns

Shove Sothe and stuff

1-7 - 5/40 turns

Ferried Micaiah to the throne. Nothing interesting happened.

1-8 - 4/44 turns

This was ridiculously easy. Not only did I have Nailah just completely domineering one side, I had Ilyana/Meg taking down the entire bottom side. Micaiah went to Nailah to help. Celerity!Sothe goes right as always.

1-9 - 4/48 turns

I know PKL's strategy is more reliable, but I wanted Miccy to get more levels so I could save BEXP so I just went the standard way.

1-E - 5/53 turns

Nailah and Sothe take Micaiah up the stairs. Ilyana follows behind so she can take the speedwings with her to the GMs along with various other goodies like celerity. Meg promotes during the chapter and can now ORKO things! She had to uncap that speed though, she was ramming it so hard.

Serious Bananas: Haar, Ilyana, Nailah, Meg, Mordecai, Naesala, Astrid, Pelleas, Kurthnaga

[spoiler=Part 2]2-P - 8/61 turns

Haar gets a bunch of kills once he's recruited. Leanne trades the javelin from Haar for Neph.

2-1 - 3/64 turns

Here you have to rig a normal crit on the first armor, and then you have to get into wrath range, wrath crit once on Yeardley, dodge, and then wrathcrit again. It's awful. ;_;

2-2 - 4/68 turns

Nephenee was my free unit for wrath. I rigged a BEXP level on Mordy so he could get speed and then put him at 99 so I could rig a better level in the actual chapter. I know that enemies would rather target a very weakened Nephenee, so she javelin!wrathed them all while Lucia was untouched. Mordy smites Lucia and Neph several times.

2-3 - 5/73 turns

I gave the bosskill to Astrid via longbow shenanigans. Geoffrey is a few HP off from ORKOing the boss without BEXP, so I took advantage of that and used Astrid to kill him. There was a cockblocking Halb in the way but longbows are great. Still got the speedwing though and transferred it to the convoy thanks to an Astrid crit.

2-E - 1/74 turns

Hammer!Haar is amazing. The speedwing was obviously given to Haar and I BEXP rigged one level on Haar for str/spd/res. Well, I didn't reset for the res, but I wanted the speed.

[spoiler=Part 3]3-P - 8/82 turns

Thanks for not drafting anyone in this chapter, SB. >:(

3-1 - 7/89 turns

I swear this was the most rigging I've done in this draft. Only 2 units, ugh. I gave adept to Boyd and gave him all of Titania's axes so he could 2 range. I unleashed the kitties after they had full gauge. I had to reset for Boyd to activate adept on pretty much everything because his speed is balls and his def isn't too hot either. And for Ike, if anything had 2 range, it HAD to die on PP. So yeah I rigged a crit if Ike couldn't double it.

3-2 - 2/91 turns

Haar drops Ilyana, who was BEXP'd before the chapter, and she critkills Istvan with her forged thunder.

3-3 - 6/97 turns

Soren was my free unit and I suicided him after he did his duty for an easier time in 3-13. Haar goes to the top and SETS THINGS ON FIRE. I BET THIS IS HOW HIS DRAGON HATCHED

3-4 - 5/102 turns

Bought Olivi Grasses for Mordecai. Haar ferries Ike and Ranulf up the mountain for a quicker route. I BEXP'd Ike a bit so he could cap his strength, and was close to capping his speed. I looked at Radiant Dragon's strategy for this chapter, and he was able to arrive with Ranulf still being rescued by Haar. I totally didn't know you could do that o_o It actually worked though, which was neat.

3-5 - 1/103 turns

Haar flies down and ORKO's Lombroso after a BEXP level.

3-6 - 7/110 turns

I BEXP Meg like crazy, using most of it on her. The rest of it went to Micaiah, and I gave Sothe one BEXP level because he was close. I had to make sure Meg could at least survive 2 tiger hits at full HP, so most of the BEXP went to rigging spd/def on her. Micaiah and Sothe were both able to ORKO all of the laguz types here, Miccy with resolve, and Meg rammed her speed cap yet again with Paragon. This required a bit of abuse on Meg's part, so she could live and hit what she was supposed to hit, but also to not drain gauge so they could suicide into her. I kept the brave sword here specifically for Meg's benefit, since Ike didn't really need it because Haar.

3-7 - 12/122 turns

Ilyana trains, Haar ferries Ike to card the BK.

3-8 - 5/127 turns

I could've 4 turned if I had another unit here.

3-9 - 4/131 turns

I BEXP promoted Geoffrey, then used the crown on Astrid after she got 3 BEXP levels. With Sol, Astrid killed the cockblocking general in the middle and Geoffrey goes through to the boss.

3-10 - 4/135 turns

Celerity!Haar goes up to the generals at the top and can position himself to where he can counter on EP with canto. Ilyana goes down and then she manages to flare a quarter of the enemies. Ike and Mordecai go through the middle despite their lack of effective 2 range, but they get backup from Astrid/Geoffrey/the rest of the scrub CRKs.

3-11 - 4/139 turns

Haar ferries Ike across the bridge. Now here comes the fun part with killing him with Meg ._.

3-12 - 4/143 turns

Paragon!Meg just can't pull out a 3 turn, I don't know why. I don't want to reset any more than I have, so I'll just deal with this.

3-13 - 4/147 turns

I considered giving Meg the boots for a 3 turn, but I decided it's just not worth it. Sorry Meg, but lol

3-E - 4/151 turns

Here I sent Astrid to help with the beasts, Ilyana up with Haar, and Mordecai to the hawks. Ike ended up finding the rescue. How he did that, I don't know. I didn't even reset for it hahahahaar. Haar drops Ilyana over to where Micaiah's buddies are, and then he goes back and deals with the middle. Haar stuns Meg gg

Team split:

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Naesala, Ilyana, Leanne

Greil: Ike, Nailah, Haar, Meg, Rafiel

Hawk: Mordecai, Astrid, Pelleas, Reyson

[spoiler=Part 4]4-P - 2/153 turns

There's a reason I chose to put Haar in Greil. Ilyana + Naesala can 2 turn this map with Naesala rescuedropping Ilyana in the center, while Resolvecaiah goes right. Leanne vigors as always, and Sothe clears the warriors in the way via rig.

4-1 - 3/156 turns

And here's another reason. Haar gets boots AND celerity, which allows him to go across half the map in a single turn which was how I was able to 3 turn this. Haar goes down to the boss area, torches, and obliterates everything on EP1, pretty much. Between Meg/Nailah/Ike/Rafiel, everything else was killed by EP3. Haar picks off stragglers to the left after he's done with the boss area.

4-2 - 7/163 turns

This is actually pretty good for not having anyone else here. Reyson goes with Mordecai so he can kill more 2 rangers on PP. Here's the one time ever that I've actually needed Galdr of Valor, so ha (yes, I did use BEXP on Reyson). Astrid goes down with forged javelins, and I had to rig a few crits when she couldn't ORKO. Pelleas stays in the starting area, and I had to rig crits and dodges for him too, of course. Then I had to rig more for him to kill those pally reinforcements.

4-3 - 5/168 turns

Ilyana was in best bio, great success. Micaiah gets resolve but Ilyana doesn't because her defense is actually really good and she flares too much things for resolve to be consistent. Naesala and Leanne fly around. Stefan was skipped because I couldn't have Micaiah on his square otherwise this wouldn't work.

4-4 - 5/173 turns

This is why Haar is here, because Haar (aside from the sleep staffers and all) completely trivializes this map. But sleep staff dodges can easily be abused for. Ike, Nailah and Meg charge, open doors, while Haar goes to the top doors and opens those. 13 move Haar is almost double that of Ike's, and over double that of Meg's.

4-5 - 3/176 turns

Pelleas is my trump card here. I BEXP'd and promoted him for 29 AS and more skill, so that he can flare Izuka. Reyson vigors and Mordecai smites Pelleas while Astrid/Geoffrey clears the way to Izuka.

4-E-1 - 2/178 turns

I used the rest of my BEXP on Kurthnaga so that he could ORKO generals and isn't dead weight. He and Mordecai both use the laguz gem while Haar goes up and destroys everything and Ilyana does the same. Nailah kills things, Micaiah kills things, Ike kills things, Meg kills things, and yeah. Pelleas and Mordecai go up one side and Naesala flies and does things I guess. Also Rafiel

4-E-2 - 1/179 turns

Didn't get the wishblade because no one can even use it LOL

4-E-3 - 1/180 turns

Oh yeah, I brought Mia into the tower so she could bless the wyrmslayer. I didn't deploy her for anything, so there's no rule against that. I used an arms scroll on Micaiah so she could rescue.

4-E-4 - 1/181 turns

lolsephiran

4-E-5 - 3/184 turns

lol

184 turns

Only took 3 days while multitasking. Got a bunch of homework done while waiting for enemy phases to end and ate cookies.

Edited by CR-S01