New admin and moderator

VincentASM

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, I told Nightmare his first job was to eliminate everybody who knew about that. He's so getting fired >: O

You want me dead, Vincent...? ;____;

Congrats, Nightmare :).

And Tangerine? ... Is she new?

Nah, in all seriousness I think I recognise the username, but I've never seen you in the places I am, so... yeah :P. I'm sure you'll do a good job anyway, like all the mods seem to do (except [insert victim here]).

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Congrats, Nightmare :).

And Tangerine? ... Is she new?

Nah, in all seriousness I think I recognise the username, but I've never seen you in the places I am, so... yeah :P. I'm sure you'll do a good job anyway, like all the mods seem to do (except [insert victim here]).

ahahAhAhahAhAHAhAhAHAhAHAHAHa

Edited by Narga_Rocks

All hail queen Tangerine

I shall not, for my loyalty only belongs to my king, my country men and the humble castle and village we protect. We bleed, we break, we scorch, but alas it is what we do to keep our walls standing, and our crops ours.

I will be left hanging from a pole before bowing to a Queen that is not mine.

I shall not, for my loyalty only belongs to my king, my country men and the humble castle and village we protect. We bleed, we break, we scorch, but alas it is what we do to keep our walls standing, and our crops ours.

Then so it shall be!

Someone find a pole and do something about this.

So be it, I will take my best men and we will fight to the death to protect our well being, our pride, and our honor. I will not go down as easily as you think!

Good FE3 Player.

If I find a pole, it is for you to use for a completely different purpose.

Stripper!Tangerine go go go go