Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

Ok, a few of you guys want me to talk, so I'll talk. I'd like for you guys to tell me what I'm doing/saying that is making me look suspicious, that way I know exactly what to focus on in a defense post.

So far... nothing which is kind of the problem. To explain what I mean:

Let's say you have 8 player A, B, C... H, and A to F are active and none of them looks like scum. In that case, it's a good idea to look at H, even though they didn't really do anything to make themselves look suspicious.

If you want a practical example, look at Touhou Mafia where 80% of the mafia was inactive and the town didn't pay attention to them because of that.

Basically we want you to contribute to the discussion and tell us what you think of everyone else. Also don't get so defensive, it doesn't look good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse- Hasn't done anything that's suspicious to me. Her voting for me because I wasn't talking was normal. I'm still ehh on the mayor thing, but like I said before, I think it's necessary to do in order to find out what's going on with that though.

Kay- After her defense, I now understand why she unvoted and she doesn't seem that suspicious to me anymore. I still have my eye on her, but I don't think she's too big of a threat right now.

BBM- I'm wary of him. Every time someone even hints slightly at him being maf, he gets riled up. I don't want to call him suspicious right now, however, I'm also watching him.

Shinori- He's pretty convinced that there's someone that can't be lynched, from what I've read. I'm not thinking too much about it right now, but I am curious as to why he's adamant about that.

Kaoz- Seems to have his head on his shoulders, I haven't seen him remark about anything too incriminating, and therefore, I don't have much to go on as far as him possibly being maf goes.

I think that it should either be BBM or Shinori that should go up for mayor test, as those two are the ones that are giving me the worst vibes right now.

Hopefully this is enough information.

Uh... it's easy to say that in hindsight now that he flipped, but just because I was part of a mislynch doesn't mean I'm mafia. Also you don't look bad because we lynched a townie, you look bad because you were one of the more decisive factors in the lynch. That being said, we both explained our actions I believe, so that's about as much as we can do here.

I'm aware of that. I'm just saying it's not a good argument that I didn't object to Excellen being lynched.

I don't think that lynching someone who flips town in a game where you don't know for 100% who is town automatically makes you mafia...

Seriously? Of course it doesn't automatically make you mafia. But it's really basic scumhunting that if someone votes for a guy who flips town instead of a guy who flips mafia, you look at that. If Kaoz is mafia, he knew 100% that Snike was mafia, too. Pretty much nothing except night results automatically makes someone mafia, and that's still uncertain a lot of the time. Why did you interpret my post as being that extreme? I don't claim to be sure Kaoz is mafia. I don't claim to be sure you're mafia. I don't even claim to be sure Clipsey is mafia. I'm just saying some things are suspicious.

Shinori- He's pretty convinced that there's someone that can't be lynched, from what I've read. I'm not thinking too much about it right now, but I am curious as to why he's adamant about that.

Shinori's insistence on there being a Lynchproof is pretty weird... He hasn't really done anything suspicious besides that, though, and him recharging Bizz's Djinn is still something. I do want an explanation for that Lynchproof thing, though, and I know I've seen him online quite a bit when he hasn't posted. (BTW, Shinori, AFAIK you aren't listed as online if you haven't done anything for 20 minutes. So none of this "I'm never ever online I just leave my computer on" stuff.)

I'm sorry if it seems that I am getting riled up over the smallest things. :( I normally tend to be a pretty easygoing guy, I just get really competitive sometimes. Again, if people think I'm mafia, I'll claim.

On a side note, my activity will probably go down further. My exams start the week after and I have practice exams every day next week, so I need to start studying. I won't have as much free time.

that answers it slightly for me, but I'm not too sure how I feel about that.

I am going to a sleepover tomorrow, and I don't have any clue if I will be able to get online over there, so I am going to cast my vote right now. After considering all of my options, I think the person that is looking the most suspicious to me right now after hearing everyone is BBM. So,

##VOTE: BBM.

I've already stated my reasons. He's getting super skittish whenever someone even indirectly implies that he's maf.

I learned in my role pm that there MIGHT be some that is lynch proof.

I also learned in my role PM that there is definitely a third party of some sort.

Does that answer your question?

Kinda... that's really weird. Lynchproof sounds a bit odd as a mafia role... any indication of whether it's a role or a Djinn?

The presence of a third party is interesting, though. This does mean that we're probably at MYLO, since it would be 2-2-1 unless the mafia kills the third-party.

I'm sorry if it seems that I am getting riled up over the smallest things. :( I normally tend to be a pretty easygoing guy, I just get really competitive sometimes. Again, if people think I'm mafia, I'll claim.

And what will it take to convince you that people think you're mafia? Kaoz has given me a lot more reason to think he might be town. You, on the other hand, haven't.

Actually, that's it. Third party would fit perfectly with the way you've been acting, if I'm remembering everything right. You've mostly been staying quiet, talking just enough to not seem inactive, and when you have said stuff, a lot of it has been about the setup or something, or otherwise fairly neutral, IIRC. And that post about alignments... That's it. Claim ASAP. If you're a Survivor or something harmless like that, we're not gonna want to lynch you at this point anyway.

I can't counter the arguments anymore than I have. I admitted it, I got riled up by Excellen, which is why I voted last minute for him. And then I apologized for getting riled up because there really isn't anything I can do about it now.

I'm Sheba, Adept Watcher. The flavour is that I learnt Reveal in Air Rock. There are a couple people still alive whom I observed visiting people I watched. I can prove it to them, if you trust them to not be mafia and lie to you.

I can't counter the arguments anymore than I have. I admitted it, I got riled up by Excellen, which is why I voted last minute for him. And then I apologized for getting riled up because there really isn't anything I can do about it now.

I'm Sheba, Adept Watcher. The flavour is that I learnt Reveal in Air Rock. There are a couple people still alive whom I observed visiting people I watched. I can prove it to them, if you trust them to not be mafia and lie to you.

Sounds reasonable. You'll get better about not being set off by stuff like that once you've been playing for a while.

Can't trust them to not be mafia, but you'll know if they lie, and that's already something useful, from your point of view.

I have seen no one claim lynchproof, or a kill last cycle. Furthermore, that third party worries me. If Shinori is telling the truth, I think we're dealing with a wolf who won't be so easy to get rid of. Anyone want to discuss this further?

Oh, that reminds me. . .

Kay, can you be a dear and silence someone else (Shinori, maybe?) I just realized that if there is a lynchproof out there, I'm gonna be needed.

##Unvote

##Vote: TheTinyImp

"Uh, no one's really sticking out to me as mafia, but I'll just guess it's the guy that a lot of people felt was more newbie than anything and the other guy who tends to get stuff mixed up a lot."

EVENT

After seeing Master Hama's amazing ability to communicate with other people by her Jupiter Psynergy, Sheba decided to give it a try as well. After all, she's a descendant from the Anemos, so she should be able to pull it off as well, right? She decided to try communicating with somebody, but she wasn't trained to maintain this link between the minds, and it put too much strain on her Psynergy. She died in her first attempt.

BIGBANGMETEOR WAS MODKILLED FOR VIOLATING NOC (RULE #1). HE WAS SHEBA, ADEPT WATCHER

Dv81v.jpg

You are Sheba, Adept Watcher. You are a Jupiter Adept that fell from the sky (REALLY slowly) and landed at Lalivero, where Faran found you and has been taking care of you ever since. No, I have no idea why you landed on Lalivero of all the places, so don't ask. Since then, you've always wanted to discover your own origin, and to find your true family.

After being blown around by tornadoes in Air Rock, you have mastered the Psynergy Reveal. During the game, you can use this ability to see everything in an area, including traces of the people that came by recently. This allows you to identify the people that also visited your target, but you will not know what they came for.

ohYrW.gif

You got the Jupiter Djinn, Kite. When unleashed, the target will be able to use two actions on the following cycle instead of just one. Although the target will be able to use their personal ability on double the usual number of targets, they cannot use their Djinn ability twice on the same cycle.

You are allied with the Adepts, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Do not belittle the power of the wind! Given time, the wind can grind great mountains down to sand!” ~Sheba

The cycle will continue as normal but shall be extended by 24 hours

Aaaaack, I had just finished typing up a whole lot of possible situations that could happen before the next cycle.

I'll post later when I've redone it... also that is really annoying and bad and just asdf.

I have seen no one claim lynchproof, or a kill last cycle. Furthermore, that third party worries me. If Shinori is telling the truth, I think we're dealing with a wolf who won't be so easy to get rid of. Anyone want to discuss this further?

Wolf meaning SK? I guess there are a lot of protection roles so far, so it's possible.

:facepalm:

Anyone else want to explain how three people were killed in one cycle? I see a mafia kill as one. Snike's djinn looks like it could be responsible for another one. So where'd that third kill come from?

:facepalm:

Anyone else want to explain how three people were killed in one cycle? I see a mafia kill as one. Snike's djinn looks like it could be responsible for another one. So where'd that third kill come from?

Vig, quite possibly. It makes sense that some of the attack Djinn might have killing abilities.

I guess? Me being the weirdo I am would've claimed it the minute I saw it. Guess not everyone is as reckless as me.

Well, yeah. Either way, I think we'll need both a scum lynch and something else, like crossfire or your supposed mayor ability or something to win now.

I don't like my odds of silencing the right person, since I'm pretty convinced that you're scum. A massclaim really doesn't seem like it would be a terrible idea now, especially since probably the best power roles are dead anyway.

So you're gonna idle instead? If you think you're really that detrimental, I can always vote for you instead.

I didn't say I was gonna idle. I implied that I wanted more information.

I was under the impression that you believed my claim, though, you just think I'm mafia. Do you actually want me to prove my role, or do you just think the risk is necessary?

I'll attempt some numbers, but my head hurts.

If the mafia flavor does follow the tower guardians, then there's two of them on the loose (if I remember my game lore correctly). Shinori's claiming that his role states that there's a third-party, so if all that information is correct, it's 3-2-1.

Absolute best-case scenario is that I find whoever's holding out on the LPV, and the mafia hits the third-party, making it 3-2. Even in that best-case scenario, a silenced townie, especially the mayor, is death for the town. . .but I think you're smart enough to figure that out.