Story articles - Stage 3.3

VincentASM

Heh, 20+? Looks like you should update that little comment on the home page that says "12" then. XD

Just one thing I'd like to point out, in Florina's article, I found the following;

"Huey"

Just use ctrl+f to find it, it might be "he" or "Eliwood" but regardless I didn't get it. :\

That's it, otherwise it looks great. ^_^

Huey is the name of her pegasus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised, I'm back. (I think.)

While I was away, I managed to win the lottery snag a copy of Phantom Brave and I'm kind of addicted to it. So...

Anyway, I'll try and catch up with all the articles that still need critiquing. I've currently uploaded three articles, and I'll get around to checking out the others tomorrow or something : )

• 1 month later...

I should have mentioned it earlier, but it seems now's a good time to do so. I'm going to be inactive for an indefinite (but hopefully short) amount of time.

I've been busy with work, playing games and other stuff lately. That and I stupidly managed to get my main PC infected with viruses and etc. >___<

So I won't be able to add new articles and probably won't be able to check the in-progress ones. You can still feel free to submit articles though- I'll just check them when I get back.