[COMPLETE] Hasha no Tsurugi manga translation

TheEnd

Aquantis might be able to scan it.

That's all I can say for now. It might not look like it, but I too am interested in finishing this project as fast as possible.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aquantis might be able to scan it.

That's all I can say for now. It might not look like it, but I too am interested in finishing this project as fast as possible.

My Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi manga volume 9-11 just delivered to my house yesterday. Should I scan it for you next week and then you could see if it is ok to use it or not..? Edited by StaticHD

I've PMed Aquantis. She said she'll probably be able to provide me that scans by the end of the month.

If she can't, I'll contact you.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes!!! Chapter 40 is being translated which means once that cha[ter is released we'll have a ton of releases!!! :D (Volume 11)

That's correct.

Expect a final release in the next few days.

Please forgive me and any impertinence/impropriety I may be committing, The End, but I'd just like to say (again...I probably said it already, but if I did, I think I forgot...^^;; XD;;; ) I greatly appreciate the efforts of you, Aquantis, Vincent, and everybody who's been translating this manga! I am really liking it, and if it wasn't for you guys, I never would have gotten the chance to appreciate it ;_; So as the project nears its end, I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you! You are awsum ;;_;;

Thank you, Gunlord.

Either way, I have posted the final chapters of this manga, as promised. Volume 10's batch download will be posted once I finish uploading it (might take a while), but that's it.

Once again, I'd like to express my thanks to Vincent, Aquantis, Minaya, Laylea, Hinata, AceNoctali, FireLizard, DMAJohnson and all those who supported this project. My opinion about his manga isn't exactly high, but I'm glad that at least some of you were apparently able to enjoy it.

Please report if you find any broken links.

EDIT: Volume 10's batch downloads posted.

Edited by TheEnd

Well TheEnd, Thank you to bring this project to an End... And Thank you for doing this I really enjoyed.

I love the "New" Story and how it was Developed XD

My Only Disappointment was that Brunya and Iodun disapeard... he used the "worst" ending... I wanted at least a mention that Roy had gone to the Dragon Lairs.... Well nothing is perfect XD

And thaks Again for your (and the others) Work.

lol, never heard of the manga...until today...lol

That means..I don't need to wait for JACK!!!! lol...well...I just finished downloading the last volume...

Thanks TheEnd, or Tiena..or whatever ur F'in name is...XD

How long did it take to complete...?

Edited by eClaire

Hahaha! Well now, THAT was an ending! As crazy as it is for me to admit this, the Epilogue actually kept me on the edge of my seat with wonder. I'm not gonna spoil anything but... damn!

Kotoro Yamada sure as hell did give me an epic tease at the progress of this Epilogue, especially with that ending. Overall, I personally enjoyed this manga quite a bit! :)

My thanks to TheEnd, VincentASM, Hinata, Laylea, Minaya, Aquantis, FireLizard, AceNoctali, DMAJohnson and whoever the heck else made the translation of this nice spin-off manga possible! :) :D B)

Edited by WyvernSageLord

the latest chapters seem so raw like.

Could you edit the pages on the HQ part...to make it look darker and better...?

The one on mangahelpers seem a little weird. Could you please do it?

the latest chapters seem so raw like.

Could you edit the pages on the HQ part...to make it look darker and better...?

The one on mangahelpers seem a little weird. Could you please do it?

No.

• 3 months later...

I knew that there's a manga related to the game 12 hours ago .. and I've just finished reading it .. and I totally neglected the assignments for morning .. and it's already 2 am now :P

Anyway, thanks for those who made the manga and for you guys who made it readable. You're the best!

It makes me want to replay the game and prioritize the main force selection based on number of characters appearances in the manga :lol:

• 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...