Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't particularly mind, though I'd like to point out angles and/or sasha would be better suited to addressing that, given that eva just had a helmet thrown at her unexpectedly at close range. Along with the 5 other things happening right now Phoenix plz have mercy on a simple bandit.

sorry if this counts as a double post but i wanted to ask unless this was stated otherwise earlier. (then i can edit my comment.)

we WERE added into the army right? or are there divisions in this army that i was not aware of?

Nobody in Raquel's group is part of the Ursian army. Raquel and co. would be considered a band of mercenaries.

ah. i guess that makes sense. i misunderstood this entire time. at least thanks to the character interactions it will make sense to me.

For clarity, Cynthia, is Veronika talking to the generic peg knight (or at least, I don't know her name) still with them or Cecelia? Because Cecelia and Miguel haven't reached them yet and shouldn't have been heard yet.

• 3 weeks later...

NOTICE:

Okay, a slight change in plans for the upcoming challenge in rev and a couple of things in flight. Firstly, I'll be ending both chapters once each group's finished with their respective crises. For Team Valcyn that would be the confrontation with Lilith. For Team Sanctuary, the confrontation with Kozel and Co. Second, both chapter 14s will be going up at roughly the same time, after I finish all the intros, and will each have at least a minor TS involved. They're both going to take a while to write since I've got NPC segments in both plus a lot of things to double check, possibly even a couple of days, so you can use that time to handle any expected retroes, just have normal interactions until the chapters are up and the TSes are official, or anything else you feel like doing. The RNG Goddess Challenge will be starting sometime during chapter 14 but I'm not exactly sure when. Have to get the party members back together, which admittedly could take some time.

UPDATE:

OP Updated
-Thief class skills updated:
The gist of this is that Backstab is a new skill that will serve as the starting skill for the thief class. Steal and Mug have been combined into one skill, and Disarm's mechanics and Cooldown have been revised (simplified in the case of mechanics).
Base skill: Backstab
Upgrade 1: Mug
Upgrade 2: Disarm
Backstab: When attacking an enemy an ally has already attacked during that turn, the thief's mt increases by 35% of their STR stat for that combat round.
Mug: The thief may launch a single attack and steal an item from the enemy target's item slot. A stolen item must be placed into the item slot, or Large Pack. Cannot double while mugging and the unit can be counterattacked when possible.
Disarm: Activated during combat; the enemy cannot counter for the duration of the round. Can be used once every 2 turns.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the activity slowdown on my end. Lots of things going on (nothing bad) so distractions abound. Anyway, the chapter 14 threads are going to be messier than usual once they're up but I'll figure out some way to make them nice and neat~ In all seriousness though my current forecast for those going up is after Ursaeans and Norbert are in the clear and Raquel's decides whether or not to keep Morpheus or have him stay with his family. I feel that anything that comes after these events can be handled in chapter 14.

Heyyyyy sorry for not posting, just really not sure what to do with Amalia atm, and kinda wondering about the other half of the Flight group and what they're up to

If you've any suggestions birb that'd be well

Otherwise I'm still here! I'll just post once I see something I can do.