Um, hello.

I'm Sophia, and a long time Fire Emblem fan. I've been playing the series since the first localization back in 2003, and I've been addicted ever since then. I've not really had any outlet for my ranting or just talking for a while now, and decided to come here since I'm on this website a lot anyway.

My favorite title in the series is Sacred Stones, and while it was short, I liked that it had a strong female protagonist as the lead throughout the entire story. That's something very rare in the gaming industry, and is something I admire. In fact, that might have been part of why I loved the series to begin with, being introduced to the franchise with Lyn from Blazing Sword.

Um.. anyway, I hope to contribute to posts here and perhaps make some friends too. I'll probably drop into the IRC before long too, since I do hang out on IRC. I do hope that I can come to enjoy this place!

Hello! Welcome to SF!

Thank you! And I see you're a Tales fan, that's cool! Sadly, I've yet to play the Tales of Destiny titles.

Hey! Have fun at Serenes. biggrin.gif

I really hope that I do!

Welcome to Serenes Forest, the only Fire Emblem forum that doubles as a dating site.

Oh dear, doubling as a dating site. I've seen a lot of forums that have a lot of that... XD

*HISSSSS*, CATRIA....

Well, welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay! biggrin.gif

Nuuu, don't kill me Tana...! ;.;

Hi~ Welcome to SF.. Hope you enjoy your stay

and Nice Avy/Sig, I just love the Akaneia Pegagus Knights :D

Thank you! I absolutely adore them, Catria being my favorite, naturally. Though I suppose in general I just love the Pegasus Knights in each series in general. After my first experience with Florina, Fiora and Farina, I just couldn't help but be attached to their archetype!

Welcome to the Forums. This is quite a nice place!

Catria Fan! I am a fan of Palla myself...

Enjoy your stay here...

It really seems to be! I've already seen a few topics of interest that I've posted in. I'm having fun with it all. And I like Palla too!

Welcome to Serenes Forest! I see that you're a Katua fan. There was one who used to go here, but he got bored of this forum and committed account suicide.

Thank you, and yes, I am! I absolutely adore her appearance, and Pegasus Knights are just so cool. I suppose that this makes me the replacement Catria fan?

Thank you, and yes, I am! I absolutely adore her appearance, and Pegasus Knights are just so cool. I suppose that this makes me the replacement Catria fan?

You can never replace him as the number 1 Katua fan on SF, even though he's gone.

I also made this, although thanks to FE13 having a new cast of characters, I will have to update this video >_> Not to mention I considered adding TRS peggie units as well

Edited by BLS

Thank you! I absolutely adore them, Catria being my favorite, naturally. Though I suppose in general I just love the Pegasus Knights in each series in general. After my first experience with Florina, Fiora and Farina, I just couldn't help but be attached to their archetype!

Yes, Katua/Catria is awesome! but I like Shiida the best.

Thank you! And I see you're a Tales fan, that's cool! Sadly, I've yet to play the Tales of Destiny titles.

You're welcome.

At any rate, I see you like pegasus knights. Which is cool, because so do I.

*hears the sound of F-Zero Racers zooming in at high speed*

Uh-oh... *jumps off the racetrack and takes flight to avoid getting SMASHED into next week*

Oh my god. That's absolutely amazing. I love it so much. I can't wait to see the Pegasus Knight class of FE13. I might even make My Unit into a Pegasus Knight.

Yes, Katua/Catria is awesome! but I like Shiida the best.

Shiida is really really cool. I love that she was a strong female character in such an old game. Plus, I love her relationship with Marth.

You're welcome.

At any rate, I see you like pegasus knights. Which is cool, because so do I.

*hears the sound of F-Zero Racers zooming in at high speed*

Uh-oh... *jumps off the racetrack and takes flight to avoid getting SMASHED into next week*

Yay, more peggy lovers! I think that they are just graceful and beautiful.

And for a place called Mute City, it sure is noisy.

Click your name on the top right -> My Settings -> Profile -> Scroll down and look for the dropdown menu with the selectable badges.

Oh and welcome to the forum and all that generic jazz.

I can't decide which one I want. x3

But thank you for welcoming me!

Yay, more peggy lovers! I think that they are just graceful and beautiful.

And for a place called Mute City, it sure is noisy.

Indeed.

Actually, I had Big Blue in mind, since in SSB, the Big Blue stage has you fighting on top of the F-Zero cars. Get knocked off the cars and onto the road, however, and you'll get scrolled off screen and KO'd in rather short order unless you can jump off the track and back onto the cars! Which reminds me... *smashes a computer player onto the road* Also, there's Port Town Aero Dive, where the F-Zero cars deal severe damage to anyone unlucky enough to get in the way.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Welcome to SF

Im also a Catria fan

Who are your favorite Sacred Stones Characters? Mine are Ewan,Knoll,Lute,Tana, and Joshua

Edited by DarkShuyin

Indeed.

Actually, I had Big Blue in mind, since in SSB, the Big Blue stage has you fighting on top of the F-Zero cars. Get knocked off the cars and onto the road, however, and you'll get scrolled off screen and KO'd in rather short order unless you can jump off the track and back onto the cars! Which reminds me... *smashes a computer player onto the road* Also, there's Port Town Aero Dive, where the F-Zero cars deal severe damage to anyone unlucky enough to get in the way.

I do so ever adore that game! Its been a while since I've played though, since my Wii bit the dust... ^^;; I typically main Marth, and insist that he be in White. His Final Smash is always a bit too broken in my opinion though. The F-Zero stages are my favorite, at any rate!

Welcome to SF

Im also a Catria fan

Who are your favorite Sacred Stones Characters? Mine are Ewan,Knoll,Lute,Tana, and Joshua

Heee, more Catria love! Lute is my favorite from Sacred Stones. She's so absolutely adorable with her nerdiness. Plus, as a unit she is just unstoppable. And naturally I really love Tana too! My second favorite from Sacred Stones is Amelia, however. Not only is she cute, she's completely awesome. I love using her a Super Trainee since she's functionally the same as the Halbedier class of later games.

She's even better in FE11/12, cause she gets her own weapon Wing Spear, which makes her an excellent unit.

I know! I've played FE11, and loved it. I also gave Catria as a Myrmidon a spin, and that was fun. I can't wait until the fan translation for FE12 is complete. The My Unit system is so cool! Even if it does encourage a little bit too much self-insertion fantasy... ^^;;;

Hello Sophia and welcome to the forest! you actually seem like a really nice person haha (look at me, judging people so fast *shame*), I hope you stick around and enjoy the place!

Thank you! Its a tranquil but lively forest to be sure! And I do try to be as nice as I can be. I like to be a friend as best I can to as many people as I can. I'll certain stick around, since Fire Emblem is my favorite Nintendo published series!

Welcome Sophia! I hope you have fun and be active, I was inactive for a couple of years but now I'm back, and I realize how much I missed this forum