SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP MUFFINS, THIS IS EXCITING.

And also, I love how Nintendo trolled me by making me think it was Animal Crossing. XD

Edited by Miralizmis

Great trailer, but I really wanted to see Chrom and Ike and Marth! There wasn't even mention of Fire Emblem being part of the game. I hope this doesn't mean FE is being cut completely from the series, especially after how well Awakening did! :(

And also, I love how Nintendo trolled by making me think it was Animal Crossing. XD

Same. XD

Great trailer, but I really wanted to see Chrom and Ike and Marth! There wasn't even mention of Fire Emblem being part of the game. I hope this doesn't mean FE is being cut completely from the series, especially after how well Awakening did! :(

I wouldn't worry.

I saw a stage that looked like the FE13 Colisseum of Chapter 4. So I dont think theyre gone. What has me worried is Toon Link being in the stage rather than as a playable character....FFFFF, time to get a new main...

It looks very pretty. Amazing. Also Ana I woulden't worry, Ike nor Marth were shown in brawls trailer either. They will be shown later most likely

Wasn't expecting the Animal Crossing Villager.. Not sure how to think about him, but MEGAMAN my goodness, some of the moves I was expecting of him and more! THAT WILY REMIX

Holy freaking Animal Crossing Villager.

I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Megaman, I saw coming. Super excite, because I love Megaman. But Animal Crossing Villager? Hello, new main!

I saw a stage that looked like the FE13 Colisseum of Chapter 4. So I dont think theyre gone. What has me worried is Toon Link being in the stage rather than as a playable character....FFFFF, time to get a new main...

Yeah, it's shown around 53 seconds into the video. Looks like a great stage, too.

Generic comment about how Luigi better be in this game. Yep.

Yeah, it's shown around 53 seconds into the video. Looks like a great stage, too.

Generic comment about how Luigi better be in this game. Yep.

The platforms are a little strange, but besides that it's a dead ringer for Arena Ferox.

Holy freaking Animal Crossing Villager.

I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Megaman, I saw coming. Super excite, because I love Megaman. But Animal Crossing Villager? Hello, new main!

Well, since Brawl DID have an Animal Crossing stage...

Megaman? That's kinda cool. Good move, Capcom.

I am a bit suspicious about how they are going to handle a character who normally only fights by shooting. I always found Samus to be underwhelming in that regard.

I doubt Fire Emblem would be completely cut out, especially considering there are many new fans due to Awakening. I admit I was a little disappointed that they didn't mention FE in this trailer though (I was really hoping they would announce Chrom). I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. At least the new site is up.

Oh cool, Mega Man. Complete with animations and sounds from the classic games, neat. I dig the cel-shadig in the 3DS version.

I doubt Fire Emblem would be completely cut out, especially considering there are many new fans due to Awakening. I admit I was a little disappointed that they didn't mention FE in this trailer though (I was really hoping they would announce Chrom). I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. At least the new site is up.

Mind giving a link to it? I can't seem to find it, thanks.

Edited by ShinRPGamer

I'm not sure how I feel about the Wii U version since the graphics look a bit less intense than previous games in the series, but the 3DS one looks great (still getting both). Megaman being in is awesome. Really hoping to see Chrom, Lucina, Ike, and Marth in the game(s).

Yeah, they'd be stupid to cut FE completely. But since there's an Awakening stage, they might as well confirm Chrom right now. But please keep Ike, pleeeease. And have him use his sexy as hell RD model! *picks a god and prays*

I'm analyzing the pictures on the website looking at the stages, movesets and whatnot.

So far I see a City Folk stage, a Skyloft stage, and one that definitely looks like its from Megaman. Nice!

Skyloft?! How did I not notice that? I predicted it would be a stage in the game! I'm so good at this. I had also predicted the Fairy type for Pokemon X and Y. :D

Skyloft?! How did I not notice that? I predicted it would be a stage in the game! I'm so good at this. I had also predicted the Fairy type for Pokemon X and Y. :D

I wild-guessed the Animal Corssing Villager. I about fell out of my chair. XD

That Megaman stage is definitely Dr. Wily's lab. And we've got an updated verison of the Battlefield stage I believe. And we've got a new Smash Bros arena stage... it looks kind of like a boxing ring...

Punch Out!

Heh lol.

Also, I just noticed. Why the hell is Link not using his Skyward Sword model? He's still TP Link! Skyward Sword is the recent game, not fucking TP. I wanted Skyward Sword Link, damn it! And the Sacred Bow and the Skyward Strike! Damn it, Nintendo, you were fools to leave Link completely unchanged. -_-

Edited by Anacybele

Heh lol.

Also, I just noticed. Why the hell is Link not using his Skyward Sword model? He's still TP Link! Skyward Sword is the recent game, not fucking TP. I wanted Skyward Sword Link, damn it! And the Sacred Bow and the Skyward Strike! Damn it, Nintendo, you were fools to do this to the guy. -_-

Aww, seriously? I wasn't sure if that was SS or TP Link... I'm going to analyze that too just to make sure. I really hope it's not... because I want SS Zelda - she was so freaking cute.

Oh! Spirit Tracks stage, le duh! :D

Edited by Vashiane