Pane x Kellam

cocondo

I think Gregor would make the superior husband than Kellam as his mods are:

5 -1 5 4 -1 3 -2

5 str 5 skl 4 spd 3 def unlike Kellam's that is:

4 0 4 2 -2 5 0

Offering slightly less, 4 str 4 skl 2 spd 5 def,in addition,Gregor gives Yarne Vantage,Armsthrift,Sol,Astra,unlike Kellam,he offers slightly less like Pavise,Luna,Renewal, and Miracle (I just chose skills you're very likely going to use) sadly not everyone can't be paired,so choose wisely.

I think Gregor would make the superior husband than Kellam as his mods are:

5 -1 5 4 -1 3 -2

5 str 5 skl 4 spd 3 def unlike Kellam's that is:

4 0 4 2 -2 5 0

Offering slightly less, 4 str 4 skl 2 spd 5 def,in addition,Gregor gives Yarne Vantage,Armsthrift,Sol,Astra,unlike Kellam,he offers slightly less like Pavise,Luna,Renewal, and Miracle (I just chose skills you're very likely going to use) sadly not everyone can't be paired,so choose wisely.

Gregor is Yarne's best father. Period. The problem is that he is better used to make a sorc or sage out of Laurent and Brady. Comparing the mods, there's not much of a difference, and they don't matter too much. I use Kellam!Yarne as a support unit for +Def MU!Nah, while I have Gregor!Brady as a mixed Dread fighter.

Gregor is Yarne's best father. Period. The problem is that he is better used to make a sorc or sage out of Laurent and Brady. Comparing the mods, there's not much of a difference, and they don't matter too much. I use Kellam!Yarne as a support unit for +Def MU!Nah, while I have Gregor!Brady as a mixed Dread fighter.

Though,I do Virion x Maribelle xD,not the best pairing but it works,and honestly,I wouldn't think Laurent needs Armsthrift,with the high mag. cap of Ricken!Laurent,it is not too bad.Though I see how Gregor might work better for other kids.

Though,I do Virion x Maribelle xD,not the best pairing but it works,and honestly,I wouldn't think Laurent needs Armsthrift,with the high mag. cap of Ricken!Laurent,it is not too bad.Though I see how Gregor might work better for other kids.

Laurent needs AT for spamming Aversa's night. I don't use sorcs so I use Lon'qu.

• 1 month later...

I have Used Kellam! Yarne before, and I can tell you just to pass down pavise.

Yes, he'll be a support unit, but the big problem that I had with getting Yarne was that he would die getting to me... so if I hit him back, he'd usually survive.

Idk worked really well for me, because you're gonna send him down Great Knight Anyway.

Another interesting one would be Renewal, since he'd.. have no practical use for it...

Just give him dat pavise.