Galeforce

Sniper w/

Aether

Luna

Bowfaire

Dual Strike+

Galeforce

Pick your poison.

NOTE: I speak from MATH, ingame Lunatic/Lunatic+ experience, and a cursory viewing of Apotheosis. I have no personal postgame experience.

I'm not sure I agree on Dual Strike+ here. Assuming that Lucina and any husband will muster a combined total of 100-120 in Skl, Def, and Res after Rallyboosting, Pair Up, tonics, and capramming (which is a minimum of +11 to each total, if done properly), the rates should look like this:

Dual Strike: 85-90%

Dual Guard: 35-40%

It's obvious that the Dual Strike+ matters less if you don't need perfect Dual Striking; this is probably pretty rare, especially since you could well find yourself saved by a Luna or Aether proc in the same shoes.

Durability is more often than not The Problem, anyhow, and getting Dual Guards a quarter of the time more often is... grand, to say the least.

I'd personally recommend giving Lucina a Paladin, Hero, or Sage partner, boosting the bonus to +15-16 from standard boosts (Rally Skill, Rally Love, Skill Tonic, Pair Up). Compare your proc rates before and after Skl-boost and RFK as Palacina:

55% Luna

27% Aether

67.15% proc something

70% Luna

40% Aether

82% proc something

You've got access to the two best non-Vengeance proc skills in the game; leverage them for the best results. The raw stats matter less than turning their DEF into a pile of irrelevance.

TL;DR: I agree that Aether, Luna, and Galeforce are shoo-ins. Rightful King is a shoo-in too, and leveraging Skill on Lucina in combination with this could result in a rather threatening build. Limit Breaker is obviously the best final slot, but failing that, toss-up between Relevantfaire and Dual Guard+, with Dual Strike+ being rather inferior (seeing as you're still looking at a very reliable rate of stacking on another 15+ damage on Apotheosis, and having better defensive options is almost ALWAYS more important than slightly more reliable offense).

NOTE: I speak from MATH, ingame Lunatic/Lunatic+ experience, and a cursory viewing of Apotheosis. I have no personal postgame experience.

I'm not sure I agree on Dual Strike+ here. Assuming that Lucina and any husband will muster a combined total of 100-120 in Skl, Def, and Res after Rallyboosting, Pair Up, tonics, and capramming (which is a minimum of +11 to each total, if done properly), the rates should look like this:

Sumia!Lucina@Sage's Skl: 43(base) +4(mods) +10(Rally) +7(Sage pairup) +2(tonic) =76

Generic Sage support's Skl: 43(base) +10(Rally) +2(tonic) =55

That's 90% DS without DS+ and 100% with it. If you attack 50 times in one map, that takes you from 5 average whiffs to exactly 0 whiffs. If you attack 200 times in one map, that takes you from 20 average whiffs to exactly 0 whiffs. If you attack 10,000 times over the course of postgame, that takes you from 1,000 average whiffs to exactly 0 whiffs. And that's a big deal.

If you're up against an enemy you know you'll die to if you don't nail that DS, you go from a 10% change of death to a 0% chance of death. With the former, you could expect an average of one game over for every 10 enemies you faced. With the latter, you'd never die. If you had to kill 50 enemies like that in a row, you'd have a ~.5% chance of living with 90% DS- it would take an average of 200 tries to be victorious. And that's for each time you wanted to clear the map. With DS+, you would have a 100% chance of living- no averages, you'd always win. And that's a big deal.

Hopefully that's a suitable demonstration of how important the statistical difference between rarely and never is. DS+ is incredible and the centerpiece of Lucina's skillset. Never underestimate the power of thresholds.

As for RK, the math for average damage dealt is a little complicated (and depends on all of the user's Atk, Skl and the target's Def/Res) but a Faire will be better in almost every case. While RK raises the odds of the best possible outcome, a Faire makes both the best and worst possible outcomes a good deal better. Since Faires work in the back, you'll also get their bonus when part of a double Galepair too. The main exception that could occur here is if you're not tackling Apo and just want to look flashy, in which case RK gives you more flair for sure.