The Next Wave

NekoKnight

Are people anticipating another wave of DLC? Judging by the release dates of the last two waves, we are probably "due" for another soon. Still on the horizon is Roy's Amiibo (and possible DLC mission to get his class and/or skills). There are also still quite a few skills on the cartridge (such as the other X Drain skills) that can't be accessed.

What new content would you like to see? New skills, new equipment, new classes, fanservice, story missions? Personally, I'd like some story missions to cover Kamui's kidnapping and maybe some more dark tomes. While I feel that we have a pretty well rounded class selection, I think it would be neat to have a Hoshido style Bow Knight muh nomads and a Nohr style Holy Lancer (aka Halberdier).

I'd love to see Tiki make an appearance via DLC, because Dragon Waifu is best Waifu.

I'd also like to get Roy and Lyn so my top three FE characters appear in Fates

I adored Awakenings hero battles on the old maps, so I'd like to see those again too.

I would like to see some BS Fire Emblem type maps starring NPC's like Mikoto, Garon, and Iago.

This. I enjoyed BS FE, especially the one on SNES since we got to see characters like Malice for the first time and we got to play as Camus the mofo him self. But yeah, I would love to play as Mikoto and Garon in some way, just to play as them and see more since we all know we did not see enough with the story we currently have.

I mostly want a dlc with Great Lord Seal & Lodestar Seal being infinite

And I am a huge fan of the puppy beasts, so of course I want DLC involving them since they seem to fade out a lot when you look at all the other characters, but that's just bias

This is probably too much to ask for, but I'd want another route where all characters are available.[spoiler=Invisible Kingdom / Awakening]The deaths of Izana and Crimson aren't that much vital (unlike Emmeryn and Gangrel), and Yukimura not joining at all is just as weird.

In other words, FE13 lets too many people live and FE14 kills too many poople.

Otherwise, I hope they'd make the lord classes infinite. They should also have female Grandmasters.

I don't anticipate a new wave and I wouldn't want one anyway, since I think the game is trashis fine as-is and wouldn't benefit from more DLC. I'd rather they focus on making an FE game that's actually fun to me, since I'm self-centered and only care about my own tastes XP

To be honest, all I want is Iago DLC. Husband craving is too strong...

I would like to see some BS Fire Emblem type maps starring NPC's like Mikoto, Garon, and Iago.

I would also like to see this.

I want more challenge maps.

As for the usual fanservice, I want a map on a yacht. I also really wouldn't mind more difficulty in the Scramble fanservice DLCs, so you get more content with substance, instead of convos and pics you can see on the internet.

And also...

I wanna see Hydra's face :|

I feel like what I wanted to see is extremely unlikely at this point - like DLC maps with recruitable past characters. Still, I'd like to see actual fully fleshed out characters added alongside new DLC maps. I guess the game is also missing some challenge maps.

Are people anticipating another wave of DLC? Judging by the release dates of the last two waves, we are probably "due" for another soon. Still on the horizon is Roy's Amiibo (and possible DLC mission to get his class and/or skills).

Roy's Amiibo hasn't even been officially showcased yet, only announced. So I can't see them making content related to it at this point.

Edited by NeonZ

We haven't even gotten a 5-star difficulty map yet. And there's many skills found in the game's data (such as non-Strength/Speed Drains and quite importantly, Paragon) that haven't seen the day in any shape or form yet. And they're nowhere near close to have topped the amount of DLC Awakening has offered (though we could definitely do without carbon copies of Einherjar shenanigans). There's bound to be more.

BS Fire Emblem?? Yessssss

I'd like to see DLC involving the top 10 characters from the popularity poll awhile back(We already got Marth, Ike, Lucina and Robin)

So I'd like to see some DLC involving Finn(Probably NOT GONNA HAPPEN lol), Lyn, Ephraim, Tiki, Chrom and Hector(as much as I straight up don't like him lol) would like to see them recruitable.

I've mentioned this in another thread, but I would love to see a DLC map involving Arran and Samson, since they were one of the inspirations of Fates.

Maybe a map based on the one they appear. Or the two as DLC units.

This. BS FE type maps would be the perfect DLC for me since they are high in difficulty and the chapters actually add more to the story (or sometimes even contribute to character buildings).

I really want that type of map starring the Nohr siblings during the 'war between Garon's concubines' period but I know that's not going to happen.

Or as the OP suggested, a DLC about the kidnap of Kamui would be good too. Anything that is more 'serious'/story related and less fanservicey is fine by me.

Edited by RidellCrimea

At this point, my question is "will there be a fourth wave"? : P

As mentioned, we don't have a 5-star map, plus Awakening had way more maps. The other telltale sign is the recent popularity contest; don't forget Awakening also had a contest that preceded the series 2 DLC.

So I think a third wave is 99% certain.

Now for the content itself, I have no idea, but I'd love to see more playable characters.

Chiefly, Mikoto and Lilith.

Although they'd probably have to be guest characters like the Cipher and Amiibo characters, for... multiple reasons.

Perhaps more maps that delve into the lore or attempt to bridge gaps, but that's extremely wishful thinking.