Fire Emblem Awakening: Full OST

Enex

EDIT: Wait a minute, Enex, this isn't your channel. I've seen the OSTs you've posted on your channel, but what's up? Have you not recorded every song yet?

Edited by Karaszure

Glad you all seem to be enjoying the OST! That's my channel, by the way.

How did you record all this?

Basic 3.5mm audio cable, using Audacity to spruce up some bits. Headphone jack recording always leaves you with a mono sound (although Audacity splits each track in two and then combines them for a pseudo-stereo effect), so when the official soundtrack is released on CD, I plan to pick it up and re-uploaded whichever songs are included in true HD. If anyone here has more info on if or when such a CD will be released, I'd love to know.

so when the official soundtrack is released on CD, I plan to pick it up and re-uploaded whichever songs are included in true HD. If anyone here has more info on if or when such a CD will be released, I'd love to know.

Source

Did some searching.

Seems like you're gonna need to get it through Japan's Club Nintendo... for 400 points I think?

FE13OST.jpg

Edit: Well I'm an idiot.

Mainsite here:

Nintendo is offering a Fire Emblem: Awakening "music selection" CD, containing 20 songs (for a duration of 64 minutes), as a Club Nintendo reward for 400 points. People who've purchased a copy of Awakening can register their copy by 21st October to purchase the CD for a discounted 250 points.

So, not the full OST. My bad.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I know that one of the composers is definitely Rei Kondoh, but his site doesn't list which tracks he did (30 tracks). If I had to wager a guess, it would have to be the ones with vocals since they're quite similar in style to what's on the Bayonetta soundtrack.

I'm willing to be one of the composers is Yoko Shimomura, #37 is a hell of a lot like something out of Kingdom Hearts.

Source

Did some searching.

Seems like you're gonna need to get it through Japan's Club Nintendo... for 400 points I think?

FE13OST.jpg

Edit: Well I'm an idiot.

Mainsite here:

So, not the full OST. My bad.

Ah, good stuff, thanks. I'll be sure to pick it up upon release and upload the tunes, although it seems like some tracks are already being uploaded, so that may not be necessary.