Let's List the FE Characters We Were Able To See in the Trailer

So since quite a lot of people weren't able to see many (if any) Fire Emblem characters, I thought we should have a thread for it. Also if possible, list proof or defining features the character had to show that it was actually that character.

The only one I could solidly identify was Tiki with her FE13 hairstyle, green hair, and gold hair ornament. The others were too ambiguous for me to identify.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I saw Lucina in the begining. The girl in the short skirt has exactly the same hairstyle plus the blue eyes/hair as well. Plus something in the face just seems to resemble her. Might be a stretch but who knows?

I think the guy in the beginning is Sigurd.

Kinda looks like him to me.

Blue-haired cravat guy looks like Sigurd.

Blue-haired masked flier with the red/white/gold armor at 33 seconds might be Caeda.

Green-haired young girl with the hair ornament at 0:52 has got to be Tiki.

Dunno about anyone else. Thought I glimpsed Joshua the first time I viewed the trailer but I don't see him now.

That's definitely more Sigurd than Marth. :/

Yup, I've been beating the Sigurd drum since I first saw him. He's got Sigurd's cravat, the same white cloak, and the same black collar (down to the same silver detailing, I believe). He's even got odd markings on his face, which might be the brands from his Major Holy Blood. If he's not Sigurd, I'll eat my metaphorical hat.

EDIT: Pretty much what Hardin said

When you take the FE1 Manga into account, Marth isn't out of the realm of possibility, actually. Though the cravat definitely does make Sigurd a top contender, the color scheme is off

Edited by Lord HK

the color scheme is off

I don't really think they're going for completely accurate color schemes based on what happened in the trailer :v

At 0:49 Tiki's name is written (in english) on some posters with her face. She's definitely in.

I'm pretty sure the enemy at 1:05 (that looks like Gangrel's head)'s name is Gangrel, and likewise the enemy at 1:08 is Aversa, though someone better at japanese than me should check to make sure. If they are, you can't deny text.

I don't really think they're going for completely accurate color schemes based on what happened in the trailer :v

Given that image I just posted, you've a good point there. Perhaps its a combination of both?

Hrmmm. Forgot about the Hadoka manga.

At the same time, the cravat and the black collar is distinctly Sigurd-ian, and no other depiction of Marth has given him a cravat (nor does he have any reason for marking on his face, though those could easily be there for some other reason).

The color scheme is a bit more blue that Sigurd usually is, yes, but honestly it's hard to tell. Sigurd's cloak is different colors depending on the depiction, after all.

Overall, it just looks much more like Sigurd than Marth to me. It's not inconceivable that it is Marth, but it's certainly not what I first think of when I see that collar and cravat.

Man, I must be blind. Can anyone show me a screenshot of Aversa because I don't see her at 1:08

As for the main guy, I'm going to say Sigurd with a Marth-like flair.

Edited by almi23

Man, I must be blind. Can anyone show me a screenshot of Aversa because I don't see her at 1:08

As for the main guy, I'm going to say Sigurd with a Marth-like flair.

[spoiler=The Dark Pegasus.... thing]

bc90d46de9.jpg

The main guy is clearly channeling Marth. Redhead is Cain.

The horns on the dude on the back of his bike made me think more of Kieran? Because axe knights had horns on their helmets but really it could be red cavaliers in general.

Also that one chick looks a lot like Lyn.

She does look a lot like Lyn. She's even got the fur around her neck just like in her awakening artwork. Her hair is also parting the same way to!

tumblr_nm5y9a6QRj1r2jcb8o2_400.png

another_lyn.jpg

Edited by Jagen