[Spoilers] Children Hair Colors

Faye

7/28/2015: Added new sheets, and updated a few ugly old ones. Namely, added a huge red dot next to certain names. The red dot means the hair color is not possible save for hacking.

Sometimes skills and classes aren't the only things that decide who to pair up; hair colors can sometimes be just as important. Want to know how each child looks with which pairing? This thread is for you!

Understand that I used sprites ripped directly from the game, and put these together via Live2D, screencapping, and Photoshop. And oddly enough, the siblings have hair color options for their siblings in the game's files. Like, Foleo has sprites for Camilla's hair color for instance. I'm sure it's just there in the event of someone hacking S-ranks between blood siblings, cuz as far as I know, actual blood siblings can't marry each other. :v For the sake of being thorough, I've included them. Just FYI.

I'll get to ALL the children, even My Unit hair colors, eventually, so I ask for your patience as I get these out fast as I can. I will update the OP as I go. If you spot any errors, let me know, and I will fix them. I am sorry the images are not transparent, I do not know how to save transparent Live2D models.

Colors So Far
Deere (Kamui)
Deere (Not-Kamui)

Eponine (Kamui)
Eponine (Not Kamui)

Foleo (Kamui)
Foleo (Not Kamui)

Gray (Kamui)
Gray (Not Kamui)

Hisame (Kamui)
Hisame (Not Kamui)

Ignis (Kamui)
Ignis (Not Kamui)

Kanna F (Kamui)
Kanna F (Not Kamui)

Kanna M (Kamui)
Kanna M (Not Kamui)

Kinu (Kamui)
Kinu (Not Kamui)

Kisaragi (Kamui)
Kisaragi (Not Kamui)

Lutz (Kamui)
Lutz (Not Kamui)

Matama (Kamui)
Matama (Not Kamui)

Matoi (Kamui)
Matoi (Not Kamui)

Midoriko (Kamui)
Midoriko (Not Kamui)

Ophelia (Kamui)
Ophelia (Not Kamui)

Shara (Kamui)
Shara (Not Kamui)

Shinonome (Kamui)
Shinonome (Not Kamui)

Siegbert (Kamui)
Siegbert (Not Kamui)

Soleil (Kamui)
Soleil (Not Kamui)

Sophie (Kamui)
Sophie (Not Kamui)

Velour (Kamui)
Velour (Not Kamui)

Edited by Faye

Oh man, thanks so much for this!

Edit: Everyone looks awful with Aqua's hair. :C

I dunno, Lutz doesn't look too bad. And there's always Kinu and Velour, since they don't show their hair colors really.

But thank you for this! I was looking for something like this earlier. Looking forward to the rest of them!

Edited by Featherwick

Oh man, thanks so much for this!

Edit: Everyone looks awful with Aqua's hair. :C

Haha yeah, I actually made a thread about that because I also thought that Azura's hair looked awful on everyone.

Oh man, for some reason, Kagerou!Deere really strikes me the right way. He looks so adorable sulking like that.

And Kagerou!Foleo looks awesome as well, wow. I thought I'd totally go for the blonde palettes instead.

And Kagerou!Lutz as well. For some reason, he looks more impish with black hair than red hair.

And Kagerou!Mitama looks adorable and wow Kagerou!Matoi rocks that long, black hair--

...Yeah, I like Kagerou's hair on all of the units.

Edited by Minischew

I love how bright Pieri and Hinoka's hair colors are. They're so lively!

Kagerou's hair color looks great on everyone while Aqua's looks just meh.

Matoi looks absolutely stunning with Luna's hair color! Wow!

Thanks for this, I was deciding whether or not to pair Benoit with Felicia or not, but I guess Ignis doesn't look THAT bad with pink hair. And he could use tomebreaker skill that Felicia is passing down.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You had NO idea how much time I spent poring over Google Images for these things in Awakening!

Elise!Midoriko looks just like her mom xD and all the Ophelias are simply gorgeous.

Edit: Lutz must have Brown hair so he can be Bucky.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Is Mitama!Luna actually possible ? Her hair match her dress perfectly. So damn stylish.

Not much a fan of Hinoka's hair colour. A little to read. Sakura and Luna fits better.

Camilla's hair colour is just stunning.

Actually doesn't really hate Aqua's hair colour. It's just that all the other variation of blue are far better (Belka mostly.)

(EDIT : Actually, Aqua!Foleo works pretty well. It's saccharine overloaded, but it fits.)

I have a soft spot for Ophelia!Elise for obvious reasons.

Edited by Tamanoir

Is Mitama!Luna actually possible ? Her hair match her dress perfectly. So damn stylish.

Not much a fan of Hinoka's hair colour. A little to read. Sakura and Luna fits better.

Camilla's hair colour is just stunning.

Actually doesn't really hate Aqua's hair colour. It's just that all the other variation of blue are far better (Belka mostly.)

(EDIT : Actually, Aqua!Foleo works pretty well. It's saccharine overloaded, but it fits.)

I have a soft spot for Ophelia!Elise for obvious reasons.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PGXnMa16kR2jWVctPLyffxNqJySKKqxrb6antWnfCag/htmlview?pli=1#

This has all the possible pairings in Invisible Kingdom. Asama and Luna can't get married though. These just list every possible hair color. Even the ones that are impossible like Elise or Camilla!Foleo.

I also think Hinoka's hair color is a bit to red. It's a really bright red that only looks good on some characters, like Matoi for example, but for most it doesn't seem to fit. It's interesting to see the hair color combinations for impossible pairings though.

Thanks for the list. I like the hair colors for Lutz!Elise (I'm doing this one because Elise has the highest luck stat growth rate out of all the parent characters and it would be fitting from where Lutz's inherited his good luck from Elise), Foleo!Elfie (That silver hair looks fantastic on him), Ignis!Belka (he looks better with dark shade colors) and Ophelia!Nyx all look. I'm deciding whether or not to do Soliel!Felicia or Camilla because the former well pretty much be what Inigo never could get with that pink hair and not to mention she does have Olivia's headband, but then the latter with the purple hair just looks good as expected and the idea of her being Camilla's daughter would be fitting because Soliel has the highest strength growth rate out of all children and Camilla does like strong girls.

Shigure and Hisame will make perfect aqua-haired brothers! If only I could find Hinata and Azura's supports to substantiate my ship.

I think Orochi!Midoriko is cutest, behind Midoriko's default hair color...

Sakura!Foleo is perfect...

As for Sophie, I'd say Hinoka's is best. I mean, I love Matoi with that hair, but I feel like Luna and Subaki deserve each other.

Setsuna!Lutz's hair matches his eyes perfectly...

Kagerou's hair looks perfect on most everyone, but best on Deere. Ah yes he shall be the perfect detective to find Kira...

As for Mitama, I suppose Kazahana is best.

Ignis needs Elfie's light hair, also to complete my family of people with unattractively clunky armor.

And last but not least...Soleil is the only character that doesn't look horrendous with Camilla's purple hair.

I love my ships. :)

Why do a ton of people dislike Aqua's hair color? Personally it's one of my favorites, behind Pieri's.

I think they're all pretty cool anyways, though.

My favorites are Aqua, Pieri, Nyx, Camilla, Hana, and Luna.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PGXnMa16kR2jWVctPLyffxNqJySKKqxrb6antWnfCag/htmlview?pli=1#

This has all the possible pairings in Invisible Kingdom. Asama and Luna can't get married though. These just list every possible hair color. Even the ones that are impossible like Elise or Camilla!Foleo.

Oh, this I didn't know...I thought every pairing was possible in 3rd Route. Whoops. Hm, I'm thinking I should now add a note or something to each image detailing which aren't actually possible in-game.

I'd like to see them in the children's default colours.

I don't see these colors in the Amie sprites folder, well, no, some of Kamui's colors might work for these. I'll see that I can do. :D

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You had NO idea how much time I spent poring over Google Images for these things in Awakening!

Elise!Midoriko looks just like her mom xD and all the Ophelias are simply gorgeous.

Edit: Lutz must have Brown hair so he can be Bucky.

... OH DEAR LORD HE IS BUCKY

I think Aqua's hair color looks best on Shigure and probably Eponine. Though I think Aqua's hair color looks the worst on Matoi. That shade of blue clashes with the red armor too much.

Soleil seems to look good with any hair color. I think Velour and female Kanna too. The only thing that changes with Velour's hair is a part of her bangs.

Oh, this I didn't know...I thought every pairing was possible in 3rd Route. Whoops. Hm, I'm thinking I should now add a note or something to each image detailing which aren't actually possible in-game.

I don't see these colors in the Amie sprites folder, well, no, some of Kamui's colors might work for these. I'll see that I can do. :D

Yea, each person can only support 2 people from the other route. So the royals can only marry the two opposite gender royals. Kind of disappointing, but understandable. I think if you just put the spreadsheet of the pairings in the topic it'd be fine.