[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

And so it's somehow not inflammatory to imply, intentional or not, that arch is just bad at this/slow?

I don't follow.

a) Arch, you're slow at this. Pick up the pace. No progress has been made.

v

b) Arch, this looks like slow progress since this year-old video. What progress have you made?

Edited by Celice

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c) hey arch, have you made ANY progress? As far as I can see, it looks like you've basically made no progress since this two year old vid.

Edited by Camtech

Blade Vergil for men, Blade Malicia for women.

"Blade Melissa" for women, please. It's a proper localization, man :P:.

Well, I've heard that they're going for Shanna if it's a girl. As far as a boy goes, they can't decide between Elrean or Elirian.

May I leave a suggestion for name? Lyn, is at home in the plains of Sacae, and spent a lot of her life living there. As has been said, she has also abdicated the rule of Caelin, therefore technically removing herself as "royalty" I guess you could say. Taking these, and a few other factors into account, I say that Plainswoman might be a nice choice.

Lyn's class animations all feature the drawing of the sword. The sword art revolving around the draw in Japan is Iaido(since it's kinda sorta obvious Lyn is inspired at least in part by this)

Practitioners of this style are known as "Iaidoka" Whether you want to use it or not, whatever, but just gonna throw it out there.

I've got an important announcement to make regarding the hack. In lieu of the fairly frequent explosions that have been going on here at Serenes, I've decided to pick up my things and set up shop elsewhere. What's been taking place here has been incredibly frustrating; I don't need the ridiculous arguments, I don't need the insults, and I certainly don't need to waste time on this pious boloney while I have a game to finish.

So, for your Elibian Nights fix, head over to our new home at Fire Emblem Café. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, as I understand that it's hard to just ask an audience to go elsewhere, but I hope that our fans will follow us to our new home. It's full-speed-ahead at this point, I'm looking forward to sharing the fruits of my work with you all very soon!

Edited by Arch

Yeah, having the topic closed would be nice.

Catch you all on the other side! I'm looking forward to the future of Elibian Nights, and I hope you all are too :):!

Edited by Arch