Fire Emblem Fates "Downloadable Content" trailer

Byleth

Oh great the "We've got trouble" is one of her pair up lines we'll have to hear that all the time. x.x Maybe I'll get used to it.

Uh no. I wonder if I should get the DLC bundle. Btw that line is the only one thats bad. The others are fine

Edited by Radiance

I'm thinking about just getting:

• Boo Camp (Exp; $2.49)
  • Beach Brawl ($2.49)
  • Ghostly Gold (Gold; $2.49)
  • Museum Melee *maybe* (Weapons; $2.49)

That means I would be skipping the following DLC:

• Royal Royale
  • Hidden Truths
  • Vanguard Dawn
  • Anna on the Run
  • Ballistician Blitz
  • Witches' Trial

I don't care about items (other than *maybe* weapons) so I don't think I need to get the DLC Map Pack 1. Are there any DLC in my skip list that is a MUST-HAVE? Not because of items because like I said, I don't really care about items and I don't care about missing out on some classes because I usually don't re-class people or myself unless really necessary. Maybe important because of some story I'd be missing out on. What are the bare minimum essentials for DLC? I probably will need the gold and exp one for sure because I like to grind.

• Boo Camp (Exp; $2.49)
  • Beach Brawl ($2.49)

• Royal Royale
  • Hidden Truths
  • Vanguard Dawn
  • Anna on the Run
  • Ballistician Blitz
  • Witches' Trial

I don't care about items (other than *maybe* weapons) so I don't think I need to get the DLC Map Pack 1. Are there any DLC in my skip list that is a MUST-HAVE? Not because of items because like I said, I don't really care about items and I don't care about missing out on some classes because I usually don't re-class people or myself unless really necessary. Maybe important because of some story I'd be missing out on. What are the bare minimum essentials for DLC? I probably will need the gold and exp one for sure because I like to grind.

you might want Witches' Trial to farm Warp skill scrolls... and Anna maybe for support completion?

you might want Witches' Trial to farm Warp skill scrolls... and Anna maybe for support completion?

Ahh... well I've played Awakening SO MANY TIMES and never was able to finish the support logs so I'll probably pass (also cause I actually don't care about Anna that much to pay $2 just for her).

Is Beach Brawl basically the Scramble packs from Awakening but for Fates? I bought both scrambles for Awakening but was honestly disappointed just because there was no challenge at all and I could have just watched it on YouTube for free.

Also, how important is the Weapons Pack (Museum Melee)? I'm trying to buy as little DLC as possible because I already bought the SE and the New 3DS XL. This game has already cost me like $300 between the two...

Edited by kisooni

• Boo Camp (Exp; $2.49)
  • Beach Brawl ($2.49)

• Royal Royale
  • Hidden Truths
  • Vanguard Dawn
  • Anna on the Run
  • Ballistician Blitz
  • Witches' Trial

What are you most interested in doing in the game? If you wanted to do a lot of PvP, you will need more DLC.

Boo Camp - If you want to grind your characters (particularly in Nohr), you'll want this.

Beach Brawl - I'm not sure what's so great about this one. Do you want the pictures? You can see them all online.

Ghostly Gold - The only thing you really NEED a shit-ton of gold for is if you buy a lot of skills. Otherwise, pass.

Museum Melee - If you want to do PvP and max forge your weapons, you'll need this. Otherwise, a lot of weapons can be acquired for free with Battle/Visitor Points.

The other DLC is for classes/skills, so that's up to you. Royal Royal is pretty redundant if you have all three routes (2 free class changing items for both Dread Fighter and Dark Flier). You can also get one Witch or Ballistician class changing item for free from Anna's gift. I guess if I were to advocate for any particular one on the second list, I'd choose the Witch DLC because Warp and Witch's Poison are cool skills.

Edited by NekoKnight