Member badges now selectable

VincentASM

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you~! With this variety, there's gotta be SOMEONE cool in the mix!

(and a second thank you for not having Eir as a Magvel representative)

Wait, what? That doesn't make any sense? If you add a badge into the selectable badges, can't everyone use that badge if they desire, unless it's something like a moderator badge? How is that favoritism? I don't care anyway because IhavemygoddamnhoersandI'mhappy, but like, if a badge is of a good quality (IE: The Mia badge) what's the big deal in adding it?

That's a good point, I forgot to mention something about this.

Basically, I think it's unfair that people who have the graphical talent to make badges can have their badges added, whereas people who don't have the ability can't. ...And then, this is a really extreme example, but say I, personally, wanted to add every single badge that I wanted, you'd only have mage girls for badges.

Edited by VincentASM

say I, personally, wanted to add every single badge that I wanted, you'd only have mage girls for badges.

And I, for one, would be okay with this.

Edited by TheEnd

I probably wouldn't complain about having only mage girls as badges, but I definitely wouldn't be too happy about it either. The only one I like is Lute, and I don't even like her as much as several others. :P

Well, I'm glad we can select our badges now, but i think this is only going to lead to members spamming the admin/s with messages asking to add their self-made badges.

I guess that's why Vincent is preventing it now, right? If he's not letting Mia in (despite already trying to make one himself for this) then wouldn't that indicate that there's no point in spamming the admins with those messages?

Just chiming in to say that I think selectable badges are very cool, and that the variety is nice. I can only list ten or so people I like more than Makalov, so for now that's who I'm going with.

Calling all TearRing Saga fans, there is now a badge available to represent your undying love for the game (scroll all the way down).

I believe I've used the only usable and good-looking (IMHO) official art from the game and it wasn't even that usable as I had to draw in part of the hair myself.

Edited by VincentASM

Calling all TearRing Saga fans, there is now a badge available to represent your undying love for the game (scroll all the way down).

I believe I've used the only usable and good-looking (IMHO) official art from the game and it wasn't even that usable as I had to draw in part of the hair myself.

Somehow I'm inclined to think bias was involved with this judgment.

Edited by Othin