Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

Two "special" member badges have been added to celebrate the use of the new skin! One should be fairly common, the other might only be found on the more diligent posters :o. Go see if you can find them!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Ena and Rajaion, I bet!

Also, I will love you guys FOREVER if you make a badge that has the dumb-looking rock from Adventure Time on it. x>

I am completely against giving members the option to choose their own badge. It's so much more fun to watch people whine when they get a character they dislike.

I... honestly... I didn't even realize the badges had different characters. Why would people care?

Although if there's a Matthew member badge, I'd love to be him. fitting because I'm such a little thief

im_a_horse.jpg

Edited by Klokinator

I... honestly... I didn't even realize the badges had different characters. Why would people care?

Although if there's a Matthew member badge, I'd love to be him. fitting because I'm such a little thief

im_a_horse.jpg

Looks just like you! :P:

It's just for-fun stuff. I don't know if anyone actually "cares" more than it's just something neat to have.

So I think just Soul and Phoenix have that postcount (and are just regular members)? =o

Well besides the ena one but I haven't even seen that badge yet. time to go searchy

Edited by Freohr Abr Datia

Mercenary Raven is the only one I've seen with the Ena badge, just from browsing casually :P. It isn't a super high post count, so it'll be on a few people for sure.

Red Fox would also have Rajaion if she were a regular user.

Edited by Tangerine

Yeah I already knew that much about Red Fox XD

It looks like perhaps it'd be her narga and masu? And Masu just doesn't come on so he won't be able to do any flaunting with it XD

Mercenary Raven is the only one I've seen with the Ena badge

Hahaha, that thing is so girly. How fitting that the Lady Raven should have such an effeminate badge.

I think it's pretty cool

At least it has a unique background, that's pretty awesome

Metal King Slime has it too

and als

(and I guess slayer)

Edited by Dirk Strider