O-sawa Mitsuki FE4 manga translation thread

Tomoyo

O-sawa Mitsuki Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War translation project

INTRODUCTION :

This manga covers the story for the fourth game, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. A sort of retelling of the story in the game with various characters and stories expanded upon. The manga is quite serious and dark, although there is still quite a bit of humor every now and then. This manga has three different releases, the SC deluxe version, and two MF(Media Factory) versions. There is not much difference between the versions other than different color pages and the sizes of the volumes(Thanks to Aquantis for this information).

This project is based on the Media Factory versions and will be using those page numbers. Every couple of chapters I will include "SC Deluxe Bonus pages" that are not in the Media Factory versions. :^_^:

Downloads:

Latest Chapters:

Chapter 37:

Chapter 37 RAR or

Chapter 37 ZIP

Chapter 36:

Chapter 36 RAR or Chapter 36 ZIP

________________________________________________________________________________________

Volume downloads:

Volume 5 (Chapters 28-35):

Volume 5 RAR or Volume 5 ZIP

Volume 4 (Chapters 21-27):

Volume 4 RAR or Volume 4 ZIP

Volume 3 (Chapters 14-20):

Volume 3 RAR or Volume 3 ZIP

or

Volume 3 Part 1(Chapters 14-17)

Volume 3 Part 2(Chapters 18-20)

Volume 2 (Chapters 8-13):

Volume 2 RAR or Volume 2 ZIP

or

Volume 2 Part 1(Chapters 8-10)

Volume 2 Part 2(Chapters 11-13)

Volume 1 (Chapters 1-7):

Volume 1 RAR or Volume 1 ZIP

or

Volume 1 Part 1 (Chapters 1-4)

Volume 1 Part 2 (Chapters 5-7)

HolsetyScans Credits:

Translation:

Tomoyo

Editing:

Tomoyo

Lightsnake

Scans :

Aquantis

Proofreading:

Trimurti

VincentASM

Aquantis

Last Updated:

06 November, 2012: Chapter 37 is up! Chapter 38 in translation.

Edited by Tomoyo
Added Chapter 33 link

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I note that Ms. Trimurti is one of your proofreaders, very very very good choice! She's the author of one of the best stories on Fanfiction.net's Fire Emblem section (at least IMO) and is a very accomplished writer, so I am sure her assistance will make this translation supergood :D :D :D I shall definitely check it out! Thanks to *all* of you for your hard work, Tomoyo, Aquantis, VincentASM, and Trimurti ^^ :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by Gunlord

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I apologize for the long wait. Chapters 8 and 9 are up!

Also if anyone would like to help out with the project and are experienced with manga editing(typesetting or cleaning), please feel free to PM me. I am looking for people to help me out with editing so I can get it out faster. ^_^

Great stuff, Levin pwning the bandits...and how the battle of Nodion carried out. Lachesis's personality has been fleshed out a lot more, loved how she defeated Elliot herself (as well as a few of his soilders).

Eltoshan calling Lachesis his 'one true love', wow. He calls on the god Hezul to protect his wife, son...and one true love. Interesting how he says he'll give his life to protect 'her' instead of 'them', leaving no doubt as to who is most important to him.

Thanks a lot for translating this stuff again, take your time, I think we all are very thankful and appreciative that this is being translated.

• 2 weeks later...

Oosawa has some weird ideas sometimes (nosebite wtf)... but regardless, good job so far, Tomoyo.

Love it.

And did somebody mention LachesisxElto? LOL, I find that hilarious.

It's a crime against the Gods, the country and husband and wife.

• 3 weeks later...

Thx for the new chapter!

Well, they're half brother and sister so I don't think it's that bad, but Elto has a wife already, so any idea of them together is not very nice... =)

(And if you get Lachesis to marry Beowulf she will have an affair with Fin...and that's not nice either... ="=)

Thx for the new chapter!

Well, they're half brother and sister so I don't think it's that bad, but Elto has a wife already, so any idea of them together is not very nice... =)

(And if you get Lachesis to marry Beowulf she will have an affair with Fin...and that's not nice either... ="=)

I was actually quoting Elto's wife.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 13 is up! I am sorry it took so long to complete this chapter, but I have been so busy the past few months. I will try to get more done these next couple of weeks since I have more free time.

• 4 weeks later...