Hi Serenes Forest!

Ennui

I've been checking this site out for a while now ever since I first got FE: Awakening last year and regularly come on here to keep up to date with everything Fire Emblem related. The profile pic is the design of the Avatar (M) I plan on using on the Nohr campaign once I get a copy of FE: Fates. My profile name, Ennui (pronounced Ahn-wee), is going to be his name. It is French and means "a feeling of weariness or discontent arising from a lack of excitement".

I am 24 (as of this post), live in the state of Maryland, and am close to earning my Master's degree in Conflict Management. I enjoy listening to music (mostly R & B), playing video games (mostly 3DS these days), and watching LPs of other people playing video games. I guess that's it for now, but if anyone wants to know more just ask.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

I normally see LP of games I can't get or if I need help in a game and I have fun doing it.

Your Kamui looks a bit emo.

Welcome to the Forest, Ennui!

"Ennui" in French is directly translated by "being bored" or "boredom". But your description is really good as well.

Wish you the best for your MD! I'm in my first year and damn, I did not expect it to be this tough... (I'm in Geophysics)

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forest, enjoy your stay. I don't take French, and the English pronunciation of your username looks like it'll be "Ehn-wee." :P

"Ennui" in French is directly translated by "being bored" or "boredom". But your description is really good as well.

lol

Welcome to the forums, Ennui!

So you're going to get a Master's Degree in Conflict Management, what's that like?

Conflict Management is just learning all about different types of conflicts and how to help resolve them or at least make it so the situation is not so volatile. Conflicts can occur anywhere, including interpersonally (like between siblings, neighbors, spouses, etc.) or globally (between countries), and can be about many things. I am learning how they begin, how to identify key points in a conflict that need to be addressed, and how to help all those involved better understand each other.

Edited by Ennui