You know those guys who always wear shorts and flip flops

Erk

Youngsters don't wear flip-flops! D:

Yeah I didn't know if they did or didn't xD

All I know is I just got to that kid that asks why I wasn't wearing shorts and I was wearing a skirt instead and just reading "those guys who always wear shorts" made me think of it.

Edited by Freohr Datia

All I know is I just got to that kid that asks why I wasn't wearing shorts and I was wearing a skirt instead and just reading "those guys who always wear shorts" made me think of it.

I think it's sneakers that they wear 'cause sneakers are totally a kid's thing!

Are the shorts comfy and easy to wear? :lol:

lol Reminds me that I've heard there are Lasses who sort of say similar things about their skirts. Who knew it wasn't just the Youngsters liking their clothes?

You can totally see them rocking some Sketchers or something.

Defs, man! I see kids wearing them all the time. In fact, when we were little, my cousin and I wore them all the time.

I kind of think they're "meh", though. But I guess that's what happens when you grow up.

Defs, man! I see kids wearing them all the time. In fact, when we were little, my cousin and I wore them all the time.

I kind of think they're "meh", though. But I guess that's what happens when you grow up.

It's all about Nikes and Jordans now man! Actually where I live everyone is rockin Vans and skinny jeans.

It's all about Nikes and Jordans now man! Actually where I live everyone is rockin Vans and skinny jeans.

That's how it is everywhere I go actually.

Plus, Vans are cool as hell so I don't mind rockin' 'em.

That's how it is everywhere I go actually.

Plus, Vans are cool as hell so I don't mind rockin' 'em.

I'm one of those guys who wears Jordans and a fitted cap. I just like them. Vans are cool too though, I just don't own any yet.

I'm one of those guys who wears Jordans and a fitted cap. I just like them. Vans are cool too though, I just don't own any yet.

Jordans are k, but I'm not a fan. I don't think I can pull off hats. :/

But vans omg I want all of them!

I do the shorts and flip flops thing but no longboard for me.

Also I actually have a job so I usually am stuck wearing tennis shoes that look almost professional from a distance and khakis, both black.

If I remember the results of some study I wish I could cite correctly, flip flops might be bad for your feet. They're not really supportive, and you have to curl up your feet to pick them up, in a way that might agitate fracturing.

But I'm just grumpy because my feet are are ugly and ever since I was a kid, wearing anything of the sort has caused people with shoes to inadvertently hone in on and stomp my feet with startling accuracy

There is a fundamental distinction in what is implied when one says "sandal" as opposed to "flip-flop."

This is what is generally considered to be a flip-flop:

ojotaeconomicabanderita.jpg

The sandal, however, applies to a much broader genre of footwear, containing all open footwear, such as this:ocatillo_marron1.jpg

or the more stylized Roman-style sandals for women.

Penis.

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

I hate sticking that pillar of plastic between my toes, too. Or at least it is literally a little pole in all the flip flops I have received