So I just got offered a speaking role in the new Spiderman movie thats filming in Atlanta this summer

Roxas

And I might have to turn it down because I'm also doing a research internship at school that eats up 40 hours/week

I'M SO SALTY

like I'm actually contractually obligated to be working in my lab for 8 hours a day or else I lose out on my $3500 stipend and housing for the summer. :L

Talk to your boss and see if they will work with you, most of the profs/people at college are more then willing to work with people. Do you have to work during the day? See if you can do the late afternoon evening shift if it is an option.

I don't think anyone even considered disputing that lab position > spiderman

your lab position is a lot more important tbh

Being not homeless is probably more important than being in Spiderman, but yeah, talking to your boss might be a good idea. Maybe he/she's flexible.

The thing is, I'm trying to get this paper published before I send in my secondary apps for med school so I kinda CAN'T afford to be on set 12 hours a day. :<

but you get your own imdb and stuff and will be credited in a huge budget aaa movie.

if you do good maybe you can do MORE ACTING LATER and keep rising before overdosing at 27