Fire Emblem Binding Blade +

MCProductions

Why is roud a green unit?

Okay, I could have sworn when I nerfed him I hit enemy.

Apparently Nightmare hates me today, 1st it buffs his stats FAR beyond a beatable point at this stage of the game then this. gimme a few to fix and hopefully Nightmare or FEditor won't glitch screw me this this time

Apparently Nightmare hates me today, 1st it buffs his stats FAR beyond a beatable point at this stage of the game then this. gimme a few to fix and hopefully Nightmare or FEditor won't glitch screw me this this time

Alright and he's not really nerfed he's still really op

Alright, this should fix his alignment issues, but I haven't nerfed him again(tho what would you prefer, a level 7 armor knight, or a more powerful general)yet. What I was going for was making the early bosses more powerful to compensate for how powerful Lyn and Ike are from the gitgo, but Nightmare is behaveing oddly, so my nerfs seem to take little effect which is a poor excuse but its the truth

Somethings I noticed

The R description of lke is Dieck one and the R descriptions for Soren and Mia are swapped.

The first one is because of me being to lazy to look up Deke's R description and the second one came me constantly getting Wade and Lot confused and therefore getting confused as to who went into which role.

Seriously, Soren and Mia swapped spots three times when I was making this so next time I have time(I don't like working on Sundays due to religious reasons)I'll fix these bugs and nerf people where nerfing is needed.

In other words, tomorrows update

The first one is because of me being to lazy to look up Deke's R description and the second one came me constantly getting Wade and Lot confused and therefore getting confused as to who went into which role.

Seriously, Soren and Mia swapped spots three times when I was making this so next time I have time(I don't like working on Sundays due to religious reasons)I'll fix these bugs and nerf people where nerfing is needed.

In other words, tomorrows update

It's ok I'll just list the things I see so you know.

Deke's R description is "A former arena fighter from Etruria. Leads a band of mercenaries."

I think Rebecca still has Bors description.

Slater the chapter 3 boss has a silver lance he can't use

Edited by Bankai

It's ok I'll just list the things I see so you know.

Deke's R description is "A former arena fighter from Etruria. Leads a band of mercenaries."

I think Rebecca still has Bors description.

Slater the chapter 3 boss has a silver lance he can't use

Thanks, I'll keep these in mind and work on fixing them and maybe make ANOTHER patch tomorrow. Thankfully, since I'm on spring break, I should have plenty of time

This should fix these problems as well as nerf Rude. As usual apply to a clean ROM

Edited by randomsonicvideos123

So overall problems I have found.you made it very one sided for the characters you wanted us to use. By RNG abuse you can clear the game with two people, ike and Roy. Lyn doesn't have enough power. The halberd is missing its ranged animation. Oujay doesn't have a new portrait with his new name, and Matthew still has Astor's name. All mercenary animations are the like animation and all of the swordsman animatioms are the Lyn animations, there is also miss pallating, unbalanced paladins, the legendary weapons are over powered, and there's some mixed up descriptions. More to come as I remember them

So overall problems I have found.you made it very one sided for the characters you wanted us to use. By RNG abuse you can clear the game with two people, ike and Roy. Lyn doesn't have enough power. The halberd is missing its ranged animation. Oujay doesn't have a new portrait with his new name, and Matthew still has Astor's name. All mercenary animations are the like animation and all of the swordsman animatioms are the Lyn animations, there is also miss pallating, unbalanced paladins, the legendary weapons are over powered, and there's some mixed up descriptions. More to come as I remember them

Thanks for the bug reports, due to a real life problem I won't be able to fix these effectivly until this weekend, but I'll get on it as soon as I'm able.

Honestly, this hacks sole purpose was so I could used to working FEditor and Nightmare so these bug reports are very helpful.

I actually knew about the Mercenary and Myrmidon bugs and am working on a fix, tho the Legendary Weapons are intentionally OP because they are Legendary Weapons.

Last thing, I recall giving Oujay a new class so there was another fighter before Bartae but I don't recall changeing his name. It might have been a different name in the translation I used so if you don't mind telling me the new name I would apreciate it.

Oujay -> Ogier, iirc.

If thats the name in the hack than the mug used is right.

Still not about what to do with the other bugs.too busy dealing with post wisdom teeth removal surgery. Once I deal with that, I'll start working on these. Thank God for tablets, otherwise I couldn't make this post.

If Oujay is preferred by more people to Ogier, I'll change it back, but I'll never change an official name from Nintendo back to the fan name due to OCD.

EDIT:As sort of compensation for me being unable to keep the near instantaneous fixes I like putting out when a bug is reported, I'm going to put to a vote for a new character to replace an old BB character for when I'm actually able to fix these bugs.

I'l try to put up a poll, but if the mobile platform hates me, I'll list off the choices here

Replace Oujay with Alm

Replace Narcian with Ghirahim(no garrentees on this one if picked, I want to do it but I have to custom make the mug so...)

Replace Lalum with Ninian

Replace Zephiel with Arvis

Replace Oujay with Link(Again no gurrentees here, but at least a new animation will be added that I'll need too credit)

Leave as is(=Earier release date)

If thats the name in the hack than the mug used is right.

Still not about what to do with the other bugs.too busy dealing with post wisdom teeth removal surgery. Once I deal with that, I'll start working on these. Thank God for tablets, otherwise I couldn't make this post.

If Oujay is preferred by more people to Ogier, I'll change it back, but I'll never change an official name from Nintendo back to the fan name due to OCD.

EDIT:As sort of compensation for me being unable to keep the near instantaneous fixes I like putting out when a bug is reported, I'm going to put to a vote for a new character to replace an old BB character for when I'm actually able to fix these bugs.

I'l try to put up a poll, but if the mobile platform hates me, I'll list off the choices here

Replace Oujay with Alm

Replace Narcian with Ghirahim(no garrentees on this one if picked, I want to do it but I have to custom make the mug so...)

Replace Lalum with Ninian

Replace Zephiel with Arvis

Replace Oujay with Link(Again no gurrentees here, but at least a new animation will be added that I'll need too credit)

Leave as is(=Earier release date)

Oujay is replace twice -_-

also if its a crossover patch or a niche patch (llike fe8 midori/green)

Just call it Binding Blade _____ Patch

Instead of just + which gave me the impression of a rebalance patch

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Oujay is replace twice -_-

also if its a crossover patch or a niche patch (llike fe8 midori/green)

Just call it Binding Blade _____ Patch

Instead of just + which gave me the impression of a rebalance patch

The name isn't exactly final because this is a testing the waters hack as I learn how to do various thing.

I called it Binding Blade+ because weapon stats are rebalenced, however the present character changes are just changes to tie it more to FE7 without changeing the overall experience, while the proposed changes listed in my last post are basically a pseudo-poll for a fan picked change to me being bedridden for a couple of days unable to fix the noted bugs on my usaul as I'm notified I'm on it fashion. In other words only one of those changes will be made based on which one gets the most approval. It is a reblanceing hack after a fashion, but its only real purpose is so I can get good at hacking.

And while Ike, Mia, and Soren aren't connected to Elibe at all, I took advantage of a story loophole to get them in. Ike is my second favorite character in the franchise, so I put him in due to that

Edit: Okay, this patch doesn't solve all the reported bugs but it does fix the issue with Matthew's name and buffs Lyn while nerfing Ike and Roy some more. Also Marcus now has Dagdar esque base stats and what are perhaps the worst growths in the series bar 0-growths patches

I'm still working on the animation issues, but I can't fix the pallets and discriptions until I know what pallets and discriptions need fixing, so sorry that they are still messed up.

Some bug fixes.zip

I'm not going to play this - I don't have enough time.

My suggestion is that you put the most current patch in the first post, and use something like DropBox/Mediafire to distribute it.

I'm not going to play this - I don't have enough time.My suggestion is that you put the most current patch in the first post, and use something like DropBox/Mediafire to distribute it.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will put the next patch in the first post, but if a method to do something works without needing extra accounts, I do it that way because I hate keeping track of a ton of accounts.

If I do start making a lot more hacks tho dropbox will become unadvoidable, so I'll join dropbox when that happens.

So any reason why...?

http://imgur.com/nglEGMC,dWaLM1k#1

NUPS said they didn't match, and that happened. :(

Uhh.., did you patch to a unaltered japanese rom, or a translated version, because I have NO CLUE what caused that.

This problem shouldn't happen so tell what type of rom you patched, translated or no basically, and anything else you can remember and I'll get on a fix(I hope)

• 2 weeks later...

Uhh.., did you patch to a unaltered japanese rom, or a translated version, because I have NO CLUE what caused that.

This problem shouldn't happen so tell what type of rom you patched, translated or no basically, and anything else you can remember and I'll get on a fix(I hope)

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY I WAS AWAY

So anyways, I used this: *SNIP* not translated

NUPS said they didn't match.

Edited by eclipse

Hmm..

It might be something to do with that websites rom, but due to site rules, I can't direct you to one that I know works.

Try another rom, and if the problem persists then I'll try fixing it in the next patch.

If there is one

• 9 months later...