Quarterly Fire Emblem Fan-game Awards (QFFA) VOTING!!!

ghast

(Sorry for the delay (life))

The Quarterly Fire Emblem Fan-game Awards!

The goals of these awards are to promote and encourage fan-game creators and to recognize all the hard work they put in to bring the very best of what they can make. Whether the creations are intricately designed chapters, or amazing sprite work, or gripping plots and characters, or a potentially great concept, now's the time we buck up and truly show each other our appreciation for our fellow community members and make this forum a more pleasant experience for all!

Voting Rules

1. Voters can vote once per category.

2. Don't be lame, don't vote for yourself.

3. Putting down other members, projects or concepts, for ANY reason is COMPLETELY NOT COOL. CLASHING EGO'S ARE ALSO NOT COOL.

It's okay to disagree and discuss decisions like grown ups, and clashing opinions are probably definitely going to happen. But please, just don't be a poopy-head about it. If there's something or someone that you don't like, don't vote for it. Tangerine (thank you)was kind enough to allow me to organize this and okay'd the pinned thread prize. But if the topic goes to utter shit, the event can easily be canned. And that would be lame because this is fun for me to organize.

The whole point of this is to promote, encourage and recognize our work and our fellow community members. No matter the quality.

Survey Monkey's free trial only allows for 10 question in their free trial...

So I picked the 10 most questions that had the highest competition between them.

Voting ends May 1st!

Edited by GhastStation