Hacked saves?

I just painstakingly went through a normal mode playthrough, and COMPLETELY capped my whole team, with supports in place. Yeah. I'm OCD like hell, so I can only really enjoy it once I'm at 4-F and I don't feel pressured to RNG abuse anymore. Hence, to sate both my OCD and my itch to play with Zelgius, BK, Sephiran, etc., I'd like to find a hacked save file that has all these characters, along with all the normal ones, COMPLETELY maxed (or at least growth-rate rigged to do so) available from the beginning of the game. Since I lack the technical expertise, the high-speed internet, or the will to void my Wii's warranty, does anyone know where such a hacked save file would be available? Hack-blessed weapons would be nice too, but not a necessity.

Tip/Warning for you my friend.

If you have updated the Wii system you have, there is a high chance the save file won't be recognized and therefore it won't be usable.

There's a page filled with saves pretty cools, but I haven't checked if they have copies for recent Wii System updates, since it detects whether a save file is corrupt and it won't run when playing the game.

Tip/Warning for you my friend.

If you have updated the Wii system you have, there is a high chance the save file won't be recognized and therefore it won't be usable.

There's a page filled with saves pretty cools, but I haven't checked if they have copies for recent Wii System updates, since it detects whether a save file is corrupt and it won't run when playing the game.

What are you talking about? ._.

The only "unreliable" and possibly corrupt saves that the new system menus would recognize and reject would be the hacked saves that get used by the Wii Power Save thing by guys who make Action Replay (Datel was it?).

Anyways...

FE10 Saves that are reliable would be Goldie's saves.

They're on Youtube... Which she even has her files on Wiisave...

You just backup your saves via SD card, and you install it via SD card by deleting your save. No homebrew required ._.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p700mmDu-vg

http://wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=3524