Hard Mode Pairing questions

I know that this would normally be done on Lunatic and Lunatic+ (and the fact that this kind of thing has been asked almost a whole lot of times and probably because I'll use the pairings I get for when I probably do Lunatic and Lunatic+[which will probably be never]), I haven't ventured far from normal mode at all and I wanna make sure that the pairs I make are correct. Some will be based on my preferences based on my first run (because I deleted my second run so I could do this run, and I'm pretty sure that when the character endings roll, it only records fights had and wins out of those fights, not sure).

Male Avatar/Lucina

Chrom/Sumia

Lissa/Ricken

Sully/Donnel

Miriel/Lon'qu

Panne/Frederick

Nowi/Gaius

Cordelia/Stahl

Maribelle/Virion

Tharja/Kellam

Olivia/Henry

Cherche/Gregor

Morgan/

Inigo/

Owain/

Kjelle/

Nah/

Severa/

Cynthia/

Brady/

Laurent/

Gerome/

Yarne/

Noire/

Edited by Blitzzurger96

If you are able to play Apotheosis, then go more Galeforce + Luna/Vengeance and pure supporters.

Lissa/Ricken

Miriel/Lon'qu

Panne/Frederick

Cordelia/Stahl

Maribelle/Virion or Libra

Tharja/(getting Gaius from Nowi if available)

Cherche/Gregor

Nowi/(giving her Vaike for being a physical supporter, or anyone without bad Mag Skl mod for being a magical supporter)

If you don't have an access to Apotheosis, I'll suggest more Nosferatu Tank buildings.

And Gaius x Nowi will be no problem in this mode.

Edited by MelonGx

If you are able to play Apotheosis, then go more Galeforce + Luna/Vengeance and pure supporters.

Lissa/Ricken

Miriel/Lon'qu

Panne/Frederick

Cordelia/Stahl

Maribelle/Virion or Libra

Tharja/(getting Gaius from Nowi if available)

Cherche/Gregor

Nowi/(giving her Vaike for being a physical supporter, or anyone without bad Mag Skl mod for being a magical supporter)

If you don't have an access to Apotheosis, I'll suggest more Nosferatu Tank buildings.

And Gaius x Nowi will be no problem in this mode.

I had meant for maximum amounts of Galeforce children (especially given my preferences) so this works and because I like the Luna skill as well. I also wanted to give children pairs but i forgot at the time.

Yeah, your matchups are fine I guess. Hard mode isn't all that bad. I played Hard for my first playthrough and did the most stupid-as-shit pairings possible, like Vaike/Miriel for example, for no other reason than I think they're cute together. You only really have to worry about pairing strategy in Lunatic or Lunatic+ or if you're min/maxing for kids.

Yeah, your matchups are fine I guess. Hard mode isn't all that bad. I played Hard for my first playthrough and did the most stupid-as-shit pairings possible, like Vaike/Miriel for example, for no other reason than I think they're cute together. You only really have to worry about pairing strategy in Lunatic or Lunatic+ or if you're min/maxing for kids.

That was what I did for Normal mode... just fooled around with pairings.

Hard mode is easily doable with your favorite pairings. The only time you really need to worry about pairings is if you're doing the harder dlc maps

That was the point of this topic: for the harder DLC maps.

As to that, though, wouldn't some kids, mainly Inigo and Gerome, be in a "can't catch up" situation in Lunatic mode?

Edited by Levant Caprice