Pokemon Blaze Black No Level Run

Venusaur

Oh god.

Not even luck can save you now.

Well, we've got something better than luck: Zapdos! :B): First try even, Discharge is amazing in Triples, especially with that Lightningrod ability! I might do a non-Zapdos version, but it'd be crazy, crazy difficult.

Watching 3 Pokemon faint at the same time is such a great feeling.

Edited by Venusaur

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Cheren's blocking my way again, and he's decided on a Rotation Battle again, which are insanely finicky to strategize. I've pretty much got two choices:

A. Boost Zapdos' Sp. Atk to the roof with X items and get a recording

B. Not record, but leave Zapdos out and try to come up with something.

• 3 weeks later...

And after much delaying and procrastinating, I finally beat Cheren in front of Twist Mountain (no X items: I had no chance to use them)! ...It was an utter bloodbath, what with being outgunned and how stupidly random Rotation Battles are. The AI gave me a run for my money so many times, and I made so many dumb mistakes, but I did it, though it took a lot of Revival Herbs. You can easily tell that this battle was touch and go and exclusively snap decisions. So close at the end too.

So in summary, SCREW ROTATION BATTLES emot-argh.gif (in a 0 exp challenge)

Oh yeah, Bronzong can learn Fly in this, and yes, it's intended. Guess what I'm using to Fly on when it's obsoleted!

Video will be uploaded soon!

Edited by Venusaur

• 3 weeks later...

And after much delaying and procrastinating, I finally beat Cheren in front of Twist Mountain (no X items: I had no chance to use them)! ...It was an utter bloodbath, what with being outgunned and how stupidly random Rotation Battles are. The AI gave me a run for my money so many times, and I made so many dumb mistakes, but I did it, though it took a lot of Revival Herbs. You can easily tell that this battle was touch and go and exclusively snap decisions. So close at the end too.

So in summary, SCREW ROTATION BATTLES emot-argh.gif (in a 0 exp challenge)

Oh yeah, Bronzong can learn Fly in this, and yes, it's intended. Guess what I'm using to Fly on when it's obsoleted!

Video will be uploaded soon!

It's here! Youtube kept freezing, but eventually it got through!

Wow.

That's all I can say because you're CRAZY.

It's actually not as hard at this stage, though I am outleveled by quite a bit I tend to have aces like Pranksters that help even the odds out. Cobalion is Lv 56 in the Brycen video (stopped at 62% why), which isn't too bad, and Double Battles are quite exploitable, which all 4 E4 members happen to be. Plus, Revives and Revival Herbs are super OP. Drayden will be a MAJOR pain (rotation ugh), but after that I should be able to prevail, provided the wilds don't peter out too soon levelwise. Plus, I get Reshiram for N and Ghetsis, along with whatever else.

Honestly, I can say that if I can get past Drayden, I've got a great shot at finishing this.

Did I mention that Prankster is an amazing ability for challenges yet?