Who thinks that Kamui will be able to waif family?

Wildshot

I'd rather Kamui not be able to. With Hoshido it's because they are blood relatives, and with Nohr because they have been raised as family. I can see them being more lenient about this with Nohr, but definitely not Hoshido.

I thought we had a bunch of topics and discussions on this already

But no I don't think we'll be able. Incest is looked down upon for a reason (read: It's fucking weird and typically produces less than stellar children).

If they allow to wed your Nohr siblings and give the excuse that "Well, your not related by blood" I'm just going to have to do an eye roll because sexual activity between adoptive siblings is still considered incest in most countries the world over

I thought we had a bunch of topics and discussions on this already

But no I don't think we'll be able. Incest is looked down upon for a reason (read: It's fucking weird and typically produces less than stellar children).

If they allow to wed your Nohr siblings and give the excuse that "Well, your not related by blood" I'm just going to have to do an eye roll because sexual activity between adoptive siblings is still considered incest in most countries the world over

FEA had cousins and aunt/unclexneice/nephew and aversa this isn't new they might in the jp version but censor the script and change it to 'companions' to everywhere else,

FEA had cousins and aunt/unclexneice/nephew and aversa this isn't new they might in the jp version but censor the script and change it to 'companions' to everywhere else,

I'd chalk that up mostly to oversight on the devs part and they didn't see it until it was getting translated in English.

I'd chalk that up mostly to oversight on the devs part and they didn't see it until it was getting translated in English.

if they didn't see it they would've kept lucina and owain at a rank also the jp version made them marry so it was intended.

The only way it would work is if they established that Kamui was always considered a Hoshidan and not a true sibling to the others. That said, Leon and Elise are younger than Kamui so they're probably even less inclined towards romantic feelings.

The opposite happens for the Hoshido family. It's plausible that Takumi or Sakura could develop romantic feelings for Kamui but they're also blood related so I dunno.

Do I want it to happen? Of course not, I don't even want marriage in the first place.

Do I expect it to happen? *looks at Camila's design*

Yes.

That CERO:C rating has to mean something...

No, just kidding. Actually, I don't think it will happen in the strictest sense. Even FE4, the worst offender, had only half-siblings doing that unknowingly (well, mostly). FE7/FE8/FE10/FE13 suggested that to various degrees, but there's no actual sibling-on-sibling action.

In any case, I have no preference myself.

I'm torn actually. On one side, I can see them allowing you to bang your Nohr siblings because "I never saw you as family/I have loved you since I was a kid", but on the other hand, it'd make the game uneven in a way, since the Nohr path would have more options.

The only way it would work is if they established that Kamui was always considered a Hoshidan and not a true sibling to the others. That said, Leon and Elise are younger than Kamui so they're probably even less inclined towards romantic feelings.

The opposite happens for the Hoshido family. It's plausible that Takumi or Sakura could develop romantic feelings for Kamui but they're also blood related so I dunno.

I can`t actually see Takumi or Sakura developing romantic feelings for Kamui. Maybe a crush, but not full on romantic feelings. They could maybe develop them, but I don`t know. It`s plausible, but not likely in my eyes.

I don`t think it`s likely that you`ll be able to marry your siblings on either side (Aqua might be an exeption though). Then again Robin could marry Aversa and Owain could marry Lucina in Awakening so anything goes.

I can`t actually see Takumi or Sakura developing romantic feelings for Kamui. Maybe a crush, but not full on romantic feelings. They could maybe develop them, but I don`t know. It`s plausible, but not likely in my eyes.

I don`t think it`s likely that you`ll be able to marry your siblings on either side (Aqua might be an exeption though). Then again Robin could marry Aversa and Owain could marry Lucina in Awakening so anything goes.

Aqua isn't your sister though, so obvs she's marriageable

Yes cause they're "Blood Relatives" but I'd like to highlight the fact that NONE of them besides Kamui has pointy ears nor can transform into dragons. The dragon's vein thing is questionable regarding this theory, but I wouldn't put it past them if each royal family were blessed with the power that Kamui has kinda like a god blessing his subordinates so as for them having the dragon's vein ability. Honestly, with the design choices I find it unlikely that any of them are truly our blood relatives. Or at the very least, our ""sisters" in Hoshido are simply just cousins and not actual siblings. Could be half-siblings though as well, but I put my money on the former.

I don't think so. The Nohr siblings are Kamui's family and the Hoshido ones are blood-related family. There are other characters for the people who want to do that.

Do I want it to happen? Of course not, I don't even want marriage in the first place.

Do I expect it to happen? *looks at Camila's design*

Yes.

I totally forgot about Camilla for a second

They'd probs let you marry just for her now that I think about it.

Yes, but it results in your army getting barbecued and Kamui's child being the host for a dark god

Seriously, though, I highly doubt it. The only incesty moments in FE other than as a plot point in Geneology have basically been oversights or just weirdly written dialogue; I seriously can't see IS explicitly allowing it.

You all know that most FEs don't let the Lord marry anybody who is the opposite sex? And that 4 are in set pairings (Marth, Alm, Sigurd, Leif), one can't be paired with his birth sister and Altenna without glitching or cheating (Seliph), one only has duo endings with two men (Ike), etc.?

Edited by Mayus