Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Lyle and Masu were like spammers weren't they?

I remember people commenting on how Fireman was like the first member to reach heron status (back when we still had it) without actually spamming to reach it. (I forget if RF ever beat him to that or not maybe she had been mod or whatever at the time so she didn't get the chance to even show as a heron)

So I don't see how that's all that bad, seeing how they accomplished getting that many posts XD

I am completely against giving members the option to choose their own badge. It's so much more fun to watch people whine when they get a character they dislike.

I simply couldn't agree more!

There's nothing better than seeing people whine... Especially if it's your 'fault' ;)

I would, but I really hated it when Leaf, Finn and Miranda got together and invaded Tellius. It was the low point of the series for me.

Well I was not expecting you to do it anyways. The only thing art related that you have done is find a boyfriend online and get him to make SF's first good forum skin.

Well I was not expecting you to do it anyways. The only thing art related that you have done is find a boyfriend online and get him to make SF's first good forum skin.

lol? Pi and I worked equally on the forum skin. The only thing he did alone was the new graphics (The awesome Rajaion folder icons, arrows, and even then we decided on the designs of the former together), as I am not a graphics artist. Hint: you need access to the ACP to even begin to create a skin. But it's okay, I know you're clueless.

You're still an awful troll too. I should probably just set you to moderator preview, guess you didn't learn.

HEY

FUCK YOU

can i see the dragon one now?

Soul has it I think, you can just check his posts :P.

Edited by Tangerine

Well he can't post without approval anymore, so you won't have to worry about it. Kinda unfortunate we actually had a member dumb enough to get banned from the ticket system and still continue to troll. Hopefully he can be a good little boy and it'll get removed in the future.

Edited by Tangerine

Sara badge is actually really neat. I'm surprised, considering my opinion of her portrait.

EDIT: ALSO IT FITS THE COLORSCHEME OF MAGICAL PURPLE AND I 100% APPROVE

Edited by Integrity

Sara badge is actually really neat. I'm surprised, considering my opinion of her portrait.

She's cuter in the official art and the TCG card from which that badge comes from:

http://serenesforest...g/4/fe4-052.jpg

http://serenesforest...lust/l/sara.jpg

I would've preferred the second one personally.

Edited by Sirius