Gallery of my wife Lucina in Smash Bros.

Laocorn

The original SSB4 thread clearly is the superior one, it was made by the best member. All posts should go there.

Whilst I can see why OP could have posted in whatever thread, it's not the end of the world if they've made their own topic. The entire section is about Smash, so the exact thread doesn't particularly matter.

If a person feels like their content deserves their own thread then I see nothing wrong with that. His images probably gained a shitload more views here in its own thread than it would have getting buried amongst all the posts in the Smash Club thread.

Until a moderator comes along and specifically stickies a topic titled something like "screenshots and videos" and a ruling that nobody is to post their own topics for such content, anything goes.

Alright, let's get this settled and done with.

First, to Ana: I see your point, and if this topic was only for one or two screenshots, I'd completely agree that it's not worth its own topic.

However, this is very much a personal gallery, so until we have something more specific for something like this to go in, I'm letting it stay here. It's also getting enough discussion for the time being even though half of it is arguing its legitimacy.

If we happen to have multiple gallery threads popping up (I doubt it), we'll make a specific place for them to go in.

• 3 weeks later...
Here's some new ones for now

Aim your weapons!

Lucina wants dat ass

She lies asleep, in a lustrous green meadow...

Stay..away.. from my FATHER!

Lucina! Your class can't wield hammers!

Let's play Whack-a-<s>Grima!</s>

Where does the <s>Grima</s> hide?

You're supposed to ride Tiki in dragon forme..

Lucina's Goddesses :^}

Lady Palutena really needs some deodorant..

Such a divine..stench

Lucina lookin' sexy!

Now that's just groce..

C'mon Wario..

Still thinkin of titles for these others

Here's my new Smash U album! Full HD!

http://imgur.com/a/vw7aK

Wow these are actually pretty impressive. How long did it take you to do some of these? Especially the deoxys one.

Hmm I don't really pay attention lol, most of the time I'm playing, see a potential moment and go for it. If I'm trying a specific thing, it may take a while if the AI are being incompetent.

I chuckled at this one far more than I should've~

Glad you liked it lol

[spoiler=I just noticed the Brand in her left eye...how could I have been clueless for all of these months?]QEc2OdB.jpg

Sakurai actually mentioned that they'd put in that little detail, even though most would never see it in actual combat, let alone through other means unless they went looking for it.

Edited by Dai