The twelve dark war lords question

luigi bros

I'm pretty sure they are kind of 'spirits' that use real bodies as a vessel.

From what I've heard in FE5, Eyvel/Sara/Dagda/Lifis/Galzus will actually become the dark warlords on the final chapter (the warlords will have a green tinged portrait of those people [Funf/Elf/Warrior person/Thieffighter Person/Mercenary person respectively] like Eins does of Leidrick.

From what I've heard in FE5, Eyvel/Sara/Dagda/Lifis/Galzus will actually become the dark warlords on the final chapter (the warlords will have a green tinged portrait of those people [Funf/Elf/Warrior person/Thieffighter Person/Mercenary person respectively] like Eins does of Leidrick.

They do so the twelve warlords are just the spirits of the dead? I didn't recruit Eyvel, Dagda, or Galzus and three of the war lords had a tainted green version of thier portrait but I recruited Rifis and Sara and they had a generic portrait.

I think Yurius/Beldo/Manfloy/etc use their dead bodies as hosts for the dark warlords' spirits.

Because of the whole Eyvel/Sara/Dadga/Lifis/Galzus issue, I always thought the Dark War Lords were zombies or reanimated bodies who was being controlled by evil spirits.

Because of the whole Eyvel/Sara/Dadga/Lifis/Galzus issue, I always thought the Dark War Lords were zombies or reanimated bodies who was being controlled by evil spirits.

The chronology mentions 12 dark warlords (year 447). Maybe they're the same?

The chronology mentions 12 dark warlords (year 447). Maybe they're the same?

* Gran Year 001: Gran Kingdom formed west of Yun River.

* Gran Year 230: Shift to republican government.

* Gran Year 310: Territory expansion: Era of prosperity.

* Gran Year 440: Dark Lord descends to Archbishop Galle; Loput Sect religious order is formed.

* Gran Year 447: War of the Twelve Dark Lords; fall of the Gran republic.

* Gran Year 448: Archbishop Galle takes the throne, and the Loput Empire is formed.

* Gran Year 449: The Great Purge: Casualties exceed one hundred thousand.

* Gran Year 452: Sorrow of Miletos: Numerous human young are burned to death in sacrifice to the Dark Lord Loputousu.

* Gran Year 453: Atrocity at Edda: Casualties are in tens of thousands.

* Gran Year 535: Mutiny of Maira Imperial family.

* Gran Year 611: Liberation army disseminates across the Jugdral continent.

* Gran Year 632: Miracle at Darna Fortress: Gods descend to liberation army, and the Twelve Crusaders emerge.

* Gran Year 633: Beginning of Holy War.

* Gran Year 648: Fall of the Loput Empire: The Twelve Crusaders establish seven dukedoms in Grandbell and five regional kingdoms

* Gran Year 649: Kingdom of Grandbell formed.

* Gran Year 757: Grandbell invades Isaac.

You don't think . . .

Maybe they were. But it doesn't say "warlords", maybe just twelve demonic evil kings and queens.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Maybe it's the same bodies, but renewed by the spirits of the guys you didn't recruit?

I think it's the opposite. They use the bodies of units you don't recruit as the vessels for the spirit of 12 Dark Lords.

I think it's the opposite. They use the bodies of units you don't recruit as the vessels for the spirit of 12 Dark Lords.

Yeah that. Or maybe Manfroy did some sewing here and there, some plastic surgerys after they were frozen so their bodies were conserved...

Actually, they use the bodies of your dead/captured recruited units as well. I remember leaving Lifis (and everybody else) behind in one of the escape chapters of a hacked playthrough, and he was there, in all his green ghostly glory, in the final chapter.

Actually, they use the bodies of your dead/captured recruited units as well. I remember leaving Lifis (and everybody else) behind in one of the escape chapters of a hacked playthrough, and he was there, in all his green ghostly glory, in the final chapter.

Yes, I know that, but I'm a bit lazy to those conditions... >.>

Yes, I know that, but I'm a bit lazy to those conditions... >.>

Everybody, can you please please PLEASE stop spoiling FE5? I didn't finish FE5 yet. And you're talking about the final chapter.

Everybody, can you please please PLEASE stop spoiling FE5? I didn't finish FE5 yet. And you're talking about the final chapter.

My apologize, but this topic is obviously full of spoilers IMO, even when I just read the title. lol