pegasus knights of awakening!

More interested in whatevber the "triangle attack", if it exists, will be. The Duel system will perhaps allow for a more interesting result than the standard "AUTO-Critical". I'm speaking of aesthetics of course.

I love Sumia's Design and style, she beautiful, i don't think she will be annoying as much as tana "LOL" or l'arachel XD

love her short skirt and high heels :)

tana was awesome........... and i agree sumia looks awesome.. although i can just tell that her voice will make want to slap someone....

tana was awesome........... and i agree sumia looks awesome.. although i can just tell that her voice will make want to slap someone....

heh, lol i know its not that i hate tana, she was one of my strongest units, and yeah sumia's voice is a little....meh i don't know :P

I like Tiamo, myself. I wonder where out 3rd rider is?

Let's hope there is one first. I've always liked the third rider the most out of all the games that had one (yes, I liked Yuno more than Thito and Thany).

I'm really fond of the armour design on the pegs this time. Resembles lighter versions of actual medieval armour, which looks cool.

Tiamo totally looks cooler though.

I want another Farina-like or a Tanith-like peg personalitywise.