Mewmew Art Land

Mew

the scene / setting is good enough that a casual viewer like me could figure out it's GoT even if you think it looks out of character

you should have the creative license to make the character look however you want anyway. keep up the good work =)

this is a good point. I can just pretend it's my vision of what she looked like in the book XD thank you!!

gbglfiH.gif

walk cycle guy version I-don't-even-want-to-know! I think I'm getting a little better at animating but it still makes me want to scream lol :3 I'm amazed that people can stand doing this for a living. The only fun part about it is that your drawing kinda comes to life in the end, but only if you did a good job

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've gotten a lot better at animation from before!

The good: The volumes are good and consistent at this rough stage. Nice up-and-down motion. The foot slip hooks up nicely.

The "could use work": The closest wrist snaps a little too early. Could use a little more drag. I think the back arm is also moving a lot more than the front? And this is just a readability thing, but I might make the front leg a tiny bit lighter to make it easier to see what foot is in front of the other.

Overall it's a big improvement from the last attempt posted here.

• 4 months later...

928b7c86b5.jpg

Hmm, I haven't posted here in a while :T This is an Erk I was working on yesterday then SAI crashed so I lost quite a bit of what the finishing details should have been. I kinda lost momentum so here have a WIP 8D

• 5 months later...

yeah the background isn't done, his body actually extends much further as well but I keep not having time/interest in going back to this...but I was thinking if I could at least get the roses done it would look pretty finished!

thanks guys ;w;

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I love your style. You put your own flare onto a realist form. Really awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

definitely nohr first~ I kind of feel like Hoshido is pretty underwhelming in comparison (still gonna buy/play it ofc), like IDK which one is actually more popular right now but it'd surprise me if it wasn't Nohr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

TZUyuAU.png

Harken I did for Merc :3c

a7vtjGQ.png

I also started this Aqua a while ago, I haven't gotten a chance to go back and finish her (and fix her crazy ass stare :BBBB)

I update my tumblr pretty regularly so if you dig my stuff you should follow me there :3

• 6 months later...

0045401f3634a687f1790197933bf77f.png

tumblr_o0ju9iI2zP1qb593yo1_500.png

I'll just pretend I haven't been totally inactive on SF for months..soo... so here's the only two FE-related pieces I've done since July of last year |D The first one is a WIP of my piece for the SF art contest, I probably won't post a more finished version until the contest is over~ I've always wanted to do a movie poster type thing but omg its hard! The second is a commission of someone's custom Kamui, Rosalind, done over on tumblr!