Notice me, senpai!

Cancer Lancer

Hello mates. I'm Cancer Lancer, a relatively new member of the forest.

I like doing art on my spare time, but since I'm getting older and living on my own now, it's time I started taking everything more seriously.

I started a deviantart just recently so I could get some recognition outside my friends for my work, and to broaden my horizons for the future since I have hopes that one day, I'll be good enough to be a Video Game Producer or a Video Game Art Director.

This means that I will be open to requests and commissions~ (Currently, Nine is on the top of my list for requests)

Here's some pencil work~

Raven (Fire Emblem 7)

raven__fire_emblem__by_2dsoul-d80zzf1.pn

Severa (Fire Emblem Awakening)

severa__fire_emblem_awakening__by_2dsoul

And of course, since I'm a diehard souls fan~

9JBjP1b.png

The Penetrator <3

I also do coloured digital work, but I don't have anything worth uploading right now. I may upload some when I have the time, or when I get a commission for it. It's tough to find time with how busy school has been for me lately.

For more information, check out my DA or follow me at http://2dsoul.deviantart.com/

I might start a twitter and/or a pixiv later, among other things. Please stay tuned, and notice me senpai!

Edited by Cancer Lancer